Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 20. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 08:00:38 PM
Actually, time management is not difficult if we understand that we have a limited number of second to live on this planet.
We have plenty of time to do everything, but we don't use it wisely, and we waste it in a lot of useless activities.
When you fix your priorities, time management is simple.
Yes i agree on that time management is really more important everytime we can really make or maybe get a hige profit if we manage our time and spent it  in a productive things .We cant really gain directly on managing our time but it a long run if we  know how to manage time we can really do more profitable things in a compress time.I believe it is hard on the start but slowly we can really do it.
a lot of people may get a lot of mistake that have been take for it that they are not manage it well for us to be good on this we must take some discipline for us to be manage it well smoothly then without doubt for.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
Time management would be different between one person to another because the responsibility also different between them.
I have real job responsibilty but it is not always in the morning, sometime aternoon or night. So i use my free time to do online job and i always can manage it so far although i have another responsibilty in family.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 07, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
Time management is very simple if you know what you really want. In this case, you are focused and don't let distractions to affect you.
If you don't know your goal, probably you lose you time in a big number of meaningless activities.
Time management is very difficult, especially for those who are trading. Being a trading expert is very difficult, because sometimes you may need to stay asleep. It will not be clear when the opportunities will come.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Time management is very simple if you know what you really want. In this case, you are focused and don't let distractions to affect you.
If you don't know your goal, probably you lose you time in a big number of meaningless activities.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
January 06, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

After my job i always go to the forum or in trading to see what happen to the coin i hold, if the price increase or decrease then sometimes everytime i have a free time i spend my free. time to research about the good coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
January 06, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
Time management sounds easy peasy but you know it is quite a skill to have a good one. To be good at it, you have to write what you have to do and set a time-frame for such. In that way, you are able to balance your time and not kill your energy doing all things at the same time. Likewise, you do not sacrifice the quality of your job because you are too preoccupied about some other things. Balancing is key.

As for Bitcoins and my other businesses, I find time for each one of them. I make sure I am able to research every single day so as to keep abreast about what is new in the market. You know, in this kind of business, it is your responsibility to always keep yourself updated. You feed yourself, as they say. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 06, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
actually, time administration isn't troublesome in the event that we comprehend that we have a set number of second to live on this planet.

We have a lot of time to do everything, except we don't utilize it astutely, and we squander it in a considerable measure of pointless exercises.

When you settle your needs, time administration is basic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
When im woring its no problem. I can trade like 3-4hours per day while work. But on weekends or when i have a day off its very difficult. When im not at my desk at work its very hard to find time to look at the charts or to trade. So if i wanna sell something i make sell orders.
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i don't have other job, so i have much time to handle it anywhere and anywhen . All bounty reward i put in some good fundamental coin and then i trade it to maximize the profit, and now i have some a thousand dollar just start from 0. Bounty campaign and trading really help many people who does not offline job just like me
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 06, 2018, 10:31:07 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

For me I made my own set plan, like I wake up early in the morning so that I can post at least 5 post for my signature campaign, and then every 2hours I do checking of my altcoins so I could not missed the opportunity if the coins pump up. And during our lunch break  I do tweeting for my tweeter campaign. That's how I manage my time everyday.
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 06, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
i think you should make a schedule for every activity in your day and your week, and focus on the things that you are doing. when you do somgthing, try to do it perfectly and effectively
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
Time is gold yes, its a real and important thing that is why we can't back on our past even if we want its a precious thing and invaluable on our life. Then if we want a well managed time we should sacrifice things, we should sacrifice what things we get used to do if needed. Like me, as a student its very hard to do that thing specially now im senior high school and graduating, what i did is sleep less than i do to be active on this.
That is why we need to have at least time table for the most priority to the least priority we need it in our life to note everything especially when we are struggling from prioritizing things, at work I am using my planner and my desk calendar so I won't forget the things that needs to be done first.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
January 06, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
Time is gold yes, its a real and important thing that is why we can't back on our past even if we want its a precious thing and invaluable on our life. Then if we want a well managed time we should sacrifice things, we should sacrifice what things we get used to do if needed. Like me, as a student its very hard to do that thing specially now im senior high school and graduating, what i did is sleep less than i do to be active on this.
Activity: 714
January 06, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
Actually, time management is not difficult if we understand that we have a limited number of second to live on this planet.
We have plenty of time to do everything, but we don't use it wisely, and we waste it in a lot of useless activities.
Yes i agree on that time management is really more important everytime we can really make or maybe get a hige profit if we manage our time and spent it  in a productive things .We cant really gain directly on managing our time but it a long run if we  know how to manage time we can really do more profitable things in a compress time.I believe it is hard on the start but slowly we can really do it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
Time management is difficult but if you are able to set your priorities and make daily routines on your everyday life then it would then be easy for you to manage your time. And I usually find time to do my own research on new tokens and altcoins during my longest free time which is after dinner when I'm at home already. If you have joined signature campaigns, you can post the required post counts on your free time like recess/break time for those who are still students and lunch time too. Time is gold, so make us of it if you are not doing anything.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 05, 2018, 08:09:19 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 05, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

For me now i have a regular work everyday i rather to do after my work, i have more time after my work so i can focus on trading,posting or news update as long as i love this kind of job theres a way or time to do more.

Having focus on my trading is not an issue when we talk about time management, because everything was set in my coin value in the trading site that I am being part with right now. As a busy person I have no time for other leisure, because I always treasure time so that in the future I will achieve success in trading career. Long term investments of the coins I have is my motive and I am doing it for my family's financial stability even if trading has a volatile changes of currency value in the marketplaces. I
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

I am not having problems about this at this moment. I only allot some three to four hours of my morning to all these and another three to four hours in the afternoon to make follow ups and verification of what I have done in the morning. Crypto news and updates about my coins and their announcements will be easily read in between hours and tasks. So far, I don't have much problem with time management. You just have to learn to not procrastinate and focus on the important tasks rather than those useless habits.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 05, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
Time management is really a misunderstanding: you CAN'T manage time, that it's fixed. You can only manage yourself.
Better, you can only manage you energy and your focus: actually, the most important question in life is "what to do NOW?".

It is very simple to manage your time in trading split your work for your free time if you work for long hours it gives only tension , if you split your work in a day it will very easy and helpful to trade your bitcoin simply with more profit .
Activity: 706
January 05, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

For me now i have a regular work everyday i rather to do after my work, i have more time after my work so i can focus on trading,posting or news update as long as i love this kind of job theres a way or time to do more.
Pages:
Jump to: