Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 16. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
Everyone of us are always busy  but we can manage our time if we want .In bitcoin we have a lot to do and we need  a quite place so we need  time  free .we can choose at night because all our family  members are sleeping so we are  free at that time so its time to do my job in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
I end up spending far too much time reading crypto news and following coins compared to work Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
I'm a student and i do trading too. So i have to travel for like 2 hours for reaching my college daily. So whenever I'm traveling i research about new projects and ico read the white papers during this time and so from this I'm able to give around 3 hours for the research work which for me i think is enough to get all the information required. And if i find a really promising ICO i just have a word with my other mates who are also in trading and then invest.
There are a lot of student here that I am reading and was inspired to keep moving and to work more, I am touched by the stories of working student so for me I don't have any reason to give up here in bitcoin for as long as I have the proper time management to do this then all is well, that is why it is important to have at least notes.
Most of the workers in bounties campaign or signature campaign are the students, I can be sure this. Because I have many "friends" are still the student but they can make more money than a person has much times to make money online like me.
Well pretty good for them as they have seen the good opportunity that can help them to sustain their studies, I hope that I am also at their age where in they can expedite the things they really want in their life and can really explore more because they don't have much enough priorities in life aside from their studies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 12, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
Time management is a skill which can manage who want to do in their life and time is precious for them.We multitask whole day but and it need planning and time management to accomplish properly.

If you want to do trading,signature campaign,job at same time before start make plan and chart either you able to manage or not because it all need attention to complete properly.Make plan implement efforts you will find positive results.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 05:42:04 PM
I'm a student and i do trading too. So i have to travel for like 2 hours for reaching my college daily. So whenever I'm traveling i research about new projects and ico read the white papers during this time and so from this I'm able to give around 3 hours for the research work which for me i think is enough to get all the information required. And if i find a really promising ICO i just have a word with my other mates who are also in trading and then invest.
There are a lot of student here that I am reading and was inspired to keep moving and to work more, I am touched by the stories of working student so for me I don't have any reason to give up here in bitcoin for as long as I have the proper time management to do this then all is well, that is why it is important to have at least notes.
Most of the workers in bounties campaign or signature campaign are the students, I can be sure this. Because I have many "friends" are still the student but they can make more money than a person has much times to make money online like me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 12:48:36 AM
It is necessary to have a routine of time for everyday activities.Time management is very important for trading.Time management will determine the profit / loss of your trade.Define the time before trading..
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
It is common for working people to have this thought in mind after seeing people participate so actively in crypto world or in general online communities.  But if you are passionate about something it automatically Chris your way to do it somehow,  it will be be different for everybody but one will surely find a way to do it.  For me I do it in between work breaks,  or late nights.
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
February 05, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
February 05, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
This is what the people need because they are sure have their regular jobs and also doing bitcoin for their free time or part time and it is really time consuming to do both at the same day so it really needs time management so the people who are doing both will have some good quality of time to spend with their family or to their self to relax.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 05, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
All of the jobs here in the cryptocurrency world are really time consuming. I am a trader and also I participate in bounty campaign, I can allocate the time properly because I have wise plan. Planning is the best way to manage our time properly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 05, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
It is possible to have ample of time given with proper management. Focus on what you wanted most. I like trading because it is the most profitable way for me. Staying here sometimes is necessary for news and discussions especially on my favorite coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 07:51:03 AM
It is important to have a time management because it help us to do our daily task especially when we post. There's a time limit in every post that's why we need to have a time management. Having a time management means being a responsible one. Being a responsible in all things is very important beacause time is fast. Give importance in time because as the time goes by, we create a new things. If you are a good person in terms of time management , it really means that you are also  a good person in managing money. Put in our mind that have time in bitcoin and you can have money for tomorrow.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 05, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
managing time is like managing money, when im not yet in bitcoin i dont know how to manage my time but when im in bitcoin thats the time that i learned how to manage my time now, because time for me now is important because time now can give money in bitcoin.  time now for me is money now i already know how to manage my time.
you have mentioned the word TIME for seven times?cool men lol

Anyway its every responsible person obligation to manage their time rightfully because every seconds of our life is important,i have managed my time from regur work,family,business,God and cryptocurrency I allocate partly for each and everyone
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
managing time is like managing money, when im not yet in bitcoin i dont know how to manage my time but when im in bitcoin thats the time that i learned how to manage my time now, because time for me now is important because time now can give money in bitcoin.  time now for me is money now i already know how to manage my time.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
February 05, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
I'm full time bitcoin, because there are lots of advantages especially in bitcoin forum, not just trading that you can gain, but also with twitter or facebook campaigns, and join airdrops and faucets.
Activity: 742
January 21, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
Time Management is a very important for every person if no one can take a proper maintain time with his life, i think they can't a better something for his personal life so if you do any think you must take care with time management.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
January 21, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
For me trading here on crypto is not that time consuming depending on the strategy that you will be using. Scalping is time consuming unless you know the best time when you will be trading. I mean an hour of your day to earn a good money is not bad investment right? I believe it's just a matter of knowing your priorities and setting them in order for you set a plan on how you will be managing your time every day.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
Since i have a regular work, time management is really important to me. Before my regular work i spend my time 1hour by posting and then after my work i have much time go on trading and posting and researching.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
You should remember this :" family is the priceless thing in this world". I don't care how much money you have but you're not a happy man if you don't have a happy family.
Pages:
Jump to: