Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 15. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Most of my free time is in the morning, before going to work. I reading news about cryptocurrencies, different price of my altcoins and start doing bounty campaigns. Some campaigns that is not done in the morning, I doing it on my breaktime at work.
They said time is money and how we manage our time is affecting our income, and yes i believe on it because i am a corporate worker and i can still do job in crypto world after my knock off time from the company of where i work, even if there is a time that i need to render overtime. Time management is just a simplest thing to do all we need is to plan and arrange the most priority that needs to be done without sacrificing other activity.
I am a student and my free time should be allotted for studying but because I want to help myself as well as my family financially, I have to earn money. I admit that sometimes I am not able to fulfill my daily goal on posting a certain number because of busy schedule. It is hard for me because there are times when I am free but there will be a problem in internet connection.

Time management might be simple for you to but imagine those people who comes home from work but still have things to do at their house especially mothers who have family to attend to at home. Time management is what most people need to developed in order to survive and succeed in here but of course there are people who doesn't have so much time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
February 14, 2018, 06:40:15 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Time management is not easy specially when you are working too much and there are many things that you need to do.  At night i see to it that i can read here and check my twitter for the latest updates of daily happenings in the world and in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
February 14, 2018, 05:22:13 PM
Good question. I always prefer to have a specific aim and perspective for my day, so I tend to plan ahead what amount of time I will give to trading. This doesn't always work out as planned of course, as the market is unpredictable, but sticking to the plan works pretty well for me in any area of life

I agree. You cannot hope to alot all of your time of the day to check the market closely to get good trades. Just like the above-stated reply mentioned, it would first be better to set a goal with which you would plan your daily time alotment into, basically, you build around that goal. By doing so, you would know how much time you need to spend, plus in what time of the day you should focus on meeting it in consideration of your other tasks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
i cant manage my time since i'm in crypto, al the time tinking on swing trades, checking blockfolio 1000 times per day, coinmarketcap is my home, i  woke up during the night to check unexpected drops an so on, so no management of time, but man this is the best thing i ever done, it make me feel so excited!
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

Time management is very important to that your time is in order. You can take your time fixed everything. You have a time for your family, a time for work, a time for others. Time management makes your life peaceful because if everything on you is in order.lt is your personality also. We should Everybody have time management so that we can manage our daily routine in a especial way.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Most of my free time is in the morning, before going to work. I reading news about cryptocurrencies, different price of my altcoins and start doing bounty campaigns. Some campaigns that is not done in the morning, I doing it on my breaktime at work.
They said time is money and how we manage our time is affecting our income, and yes i believe on it because i am a corporate worker and i can still do job in crypto world after my knock off time from the company of where i work, even if there is a time that i need to render overtime. Time management is just a simplest thing to do all we need is to plan and arrange the most priority that needs to be done without sacrificing other activity.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
February 14, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

That's what you called time management, you know what your focus is and you spend time with your priorities.
For me, my focus is investing therefore I will spend a lot of time to master my skills, I already quit my job for crypto and I made a good decision IMO.
Good decisions would really vary if we do already see some results and making such decision specially on quitting job for going full time in crypto is somehow a very risky thing. Time management would really be good specially when we do handle two things if we do have a job then we would really need this but having only one priority wont really make use of this time management but yet there are still priorities in life which is really important.
Activity: 378
February 14, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
If we know how to prioritize things, then we can manage our time properly. For me, i usually do my work and take care of my kids first. My career and family are my priorities. Then when im free, i would log in on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is also important for me, i always look for a time where i can post on campaigns, and surf the internet to gain more knowledge about it. If we love what we are doing and we think its very important to us, we definitely find time for it no matter what.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 04:33:05 AM
It is really important to manage our time effeciently.Now bitcoin is here, we need to balanced our time in our daily works and the time to learned cryptocurrencies.I know it's hard to managed the time because bitcoins takes a lot of time to know but this is the only way to improve our way of life of living.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 13, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

That's what you called time management, you know what your focus is and you spend time with your priorities.
For me, my focus is investing therefore I will spend a lot of time to master my skills, I already quit my job for crypto and I made a good decision IMO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
February 13, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

Activity: 462
February 13, 2018, 12:44:00 AM

In trading, it is important for a trader to manage his or her time because it may affect the productivity and success of a trade. Other than being patient, time management is also the key of managing the coins and trades well, which may lead to a successful trade.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 12, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
If we are working here in the cryptocurrency world, we should become aware that all of the jobs here are time consuming. I am a bounty hunter and also cryptocurrency trader and I can say that it is really hard to manage my time because my jobs are very time consuming.
Activity: 706
February 12, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I can get into crypto currency any time because i have a lot of time to make trading,researching and posting in bounty campaign. Everyday im always in my house so i can easily work here in crypto currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 12, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job, so i have much time to handle it anywhere and anywhen . All bounty reward i put in some good fundamental coin and then i trade it to maximize the profit, and now i have some a thousand dollar just start from 0. Bounty campaign and trading really help many people who does not offline job just like me

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
managing time is like managing money, when im not yet in bitcoin i dont know how to manage my time but when im in bitcoin thats the time that i learned how to manage my time now, because time for me now is important because time now can give money in bitcoin.  time now for me is money now i already know how to manage my time.

Time is money and bitcoin is time. Manage your time and you will make money which you can use to buy more bitcoin which in return will give you more time?
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 12, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
I can say that time management is very difficult.it,s really depends on your daily routine,it would then be easy for you to manage your time.there are many people works that I always doing.
no wonder the world's proverb says that time is money. before you start working towards developing your business, you first need to learn how to allocate your time and cherish it. If these rules are met, then the business will always be successful.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
I can say that time management is very difficult.it,s really depends on your daily routine,it would then be easy for you to manage your time.there are many people works that I always doing.
Activity: 658
February 12, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
This depends on the type of task ahead of you. I manage my time by creating a timetable formulae. During the week, I spend 3hrs in Cryptos generally, as well as 3hrs in the evening before going to bed at night. On Weekends, Serious research and activity levels on Cryptos is about 6 hours depending on my weekend programmes. But lo! I in few occasions exceed my time limit on Cryptos when it comes into deep research. Time management on this field becomes tasky many at times to determine on either specific or on general activity level.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 12, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
I'm a student and i do trading too. So i have to travel for like 2 hours for reaching my college daily. So whenever I'm traveling i research about new projects and ico read the white papers during this time and so from this I'm able to give around 3 hours for the research work which for me i think is enough to get all the information required. And if i find a really promising ICO i just have a word with my other mates who are also in trading and then invest.
There are a lot of student here that I am reading and was inspired to keep moving and to work more, I am touched by the stories of working student so for me I don't have any reason to give up here in bitcoin for as long as I have the proper time management to do this then all is well, that is why it is important to have at least notes.
Most of the workers in bounties campaign or signature campaign are the students, I can be sure this. Because I have many "friends" are still the student but they can make more money than a person has much times to make money online like me.
Well pretty good for them as they have seen the good opportunity that can help them to sustain their studies, I hope that I am also at their age where in they can expedite the things they really want in their life and can really explore more because they don't have much enough priorities in life aside from their studies.
Differences on being a family man and a student would really be entirely different when it comes to priorities which means the level of certain task would really vary. Time management is really crucial specially for me since i do have my own family. I quit my day job and focusing full time on crypto which is really hard but somehow can be handles when you got used to it.
Pages:
Jump to: