Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 13. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
Time management is a very important way to be successful in the life if we do time management then we will not every second of life and in the present time time is very precious and no body is become successful with our proper time management. If we look at the crypto currencies then at right time the right thing is to invest in these currencies and to look at the correct time for investing in altcoin as well it is normally happen in the market that price below the normal and people not manage this fall and the sell their coins at low price.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Yes, This is the reality of life we have to accept, The time management it is not easy when we are responsible for family, relatives, children, daily work. There are not many time options for traders on cryptocurrency as we would like. except holding future coins.
Activity: 224
March 02, 2018, 11:02:14 PM
Time is money, and every successful person is always a good time in his life.

Every day, when I have 2 hours of free time, I will do my best to complete my daily work in the bounty program.
Activity: 420
March 02, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

It is just a matter of priorities because if you really want that thing you will always pursue it no matter what happen. Finding some icos and altcoins are easy if you are really fully committed to what you are doing. Me personally i am a student and i am balancing my time in school and my time in cryptocurrency because it ia my source of income. I always so cryptos in my free time and i really read some articles and news about the updates in some coins and icos
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 08:50:21 PM
The real and only secret of time management is just discipline: you need to decide you priorities and to keep your focus on them.
Time is a very democratic stuff, all people in the world have 24 hours a day.
Use them wisely, you will be rich. Waste them, you will be broke. It's that simple. Smiley
Exactly mate. Self-discipline makes us productive on our daily activities. Set priorities and allocate time if possible to every action and make it a daily routine in order to have a successful result.
Activity: 1022
March 02, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
What a good topics! Time management is actually so difficult for everyone to utilise time.Utilisation of time is most important matter by following it everybody may lead to success and bring about successful
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 02, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
The real and only secret of time management is just discipline: you need to decide you priorities and to keep your focus on them.
Time is a very democratic stuff, all people in the world have 24 hours a day.
Use them wisely, you will be rich. Waste them, you will be broke. It's that simple. Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 02, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

It still depends on your life style and duties everyday. As a busy person, I believe that proper time management would help me manage things well as well as my earnings. I work more than 10 hours a day and I still do house chores at home but ofcourse, during my vacant time, I still spend enough time to do trading. Doing first things first is like knowing and doing your priorities first.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Well it's quite hard though I'm a student and I'm on the bounty campaign and also doing research or thesis , but i'm learning because of bitcoin now I learning how to value my time , so thanks. And my favorite altcoins is the eth and the litecoin. And I suggest to you if you have the same problem as mine do some strategy though.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
March 02, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
Time management is really hard to me, there are lots of things I would like to do in a day, but even if I have a schedule, some random activities will always get in the way of your schedule. So I try to do things at any time I think is right.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
Best time management is to use Android Mobile in every day, because then we have the opportunity wherever and whenever do activities Crypto without having to disturb our activities daily. initially I use a laptop to work on the campaign but yes when you open the laptop will feel tired but different from the Mobile that is easily accessible and does not spend a lot of energy
LOL! Do your life just simply depend on a smartphone? I'm not a degraded human, I don't use smartphone too much times because it can makes my eye and my mind become worse more. Time management isn't simply saving time to working, it means you can spend more times for your family and others around.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
I'm usually doing bounty program and a bit of trading. I'm also homeschooling my kids and it take some time. Currently I'm doing crypto related works in the evening for around 2 hours once I'm done with my kids and some of my business dealings.
Activity: 588
February 28, 2018, 06:53:38 PM
Best time management is to use Android Mobile in every day, because then we have the opportunity wherever and whenever do activities Crypto without having to disturb our activities daily. initially I use a laptop to work on the campaign but yes when you open the laptop will feel tired but different from the Mobile that is easily accessible and does not spend a lot of energy
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
Setting the top priority, that's what I do for the time I use productively, I always do the top priorit first.
For example, I always do my work first, then after that.. I start to work the campaign and read the news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 28, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I don't have time for day trading so I invest in long term.Invest only in good project that can increase the value in the next months/year

Time is the most thing that we needed when we are trading, because if we don't have enough time to spend on Trading, we might miss the chance to make some profits when the price of the tokens we have gets high. Also, we need some time to think what tokens are we going to buy to be use in Trading, because if we are just going to randomly buy tokens in the market, then we could lose our profits in the near future because some of the tokens that we bought are shit coins.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
I spend my spare times doing my crypto.  I am a student mother and balancing my time to study, my family and my crypto is a challenge for me.  After school, I perform my household chores and after that I check news regarding crypto then I proceed to my bounty campaign.  I am enjoying engaging in crypto despite my busy day because it gives me opportunity to earn even Im at home. Sometimes I spend 1 to 3 hours upto 5 hours a day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
It is difficult to really fix the time of our activities. Like me, It's hard for me to synchronize working hours offline / And working online. So I made a paper and put my time working. Similarly when I break time in my offline work. I immediately took my acc and I posted it as soon as I could. To go home tonight I would add less to complete the required post per day. In doing that I'm able to focus my Work Offline. And not having problem because I've done my work online. So I made my job easier. Because of my good time management
Activity: 90
February 28, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
every day I allocate for this 3 hours, and all)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
Time management is all about self discipline: you need to set some goals, and to prioritize your activities.
If you don't focus on what is important, at the end of the day you'll find yourself with nothing in your hands.
So, you can'm manage the time (it's fixed): you can only manage yourself.
I think you're right mate. It's all about self descipline because with out this, you won't still be able to manage the time precisely because you don't know how to manage yourself. And remember that time is money, so every second counts. So better to set a time for your family and a time to work here in the crypto world because this is the only way that the time you have managed are very effective and useful.
Activity: 197
February 28, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
Managing your time is important. I'am college student and I manage my time properly. I create schedules and list down my daily task and activities in order to manage my time properly. it will help you to manage your time.
Pages:
Jump to: