Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 21. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 05, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
Time management is hard, energy management is even harder, specially for people like me with a hard, energy consuming daily job!

In the days with a tight schedule, I only check the most important sources, but in many cases my daily sleep time is the entity which suffers the blow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
Time management is really a misunderstanding: you CAN'T manage time, that it's fixed. You can only manage yourself.
Better, you can only manage you energy and your focus: actually, the most important question in life is "what to do NOW?".
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 05, 2018, 04:45:34 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

yes, I always open this forum and tweeter of course to develop myself and learn about crypto. saw my new altcoin emerging also do reaserch and observation to keep up with developments. I'm currently following a bitcoinwhite signature campaign that I think is good in the future. with a lot of community and support of course from the holder and dev team bitcoinwhite project can be successful in the future. I like to read in altcoin trade discussions and alternate cryptocurrencies to add my insight into altcoin and its development. a good value I can get to know this forum. I do trading and surfing in this forum for about 3-4 hours a day.
Activity: 39
January 05, 2018, 04:30:43 PM
I think that time management is a must but it's really hard to follow in crypto - too much chats and threads to follow (so you won't miss any news). So time for family things or healthy sleep is decreasing enormously in this space. The best strategy (imo) - invest in something that you're 90% sure about so that you won't need to follow pumps and dumps news every hour
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
January 05, 2018, 04:11:18 PM
You could make use of traders recommendations if you don't have alot of time.

This is a bit helpful for Technical Analysis:
https://t.me/free_crypto_signals

A bit helpful for Fundamental Analysis
https://t.me/coincalendar

I rarely use the Technical one. The Owner is good at what he is doing though..
I just prefer doing things myself.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I divide the time in 3 parts, in the morning I work as a driver until noon, but in the hour break I took time to see the trading market, in the afternoon I start to do trading market, and in the evening I started to bounty
Activity: 39
January 05, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.
Time management is the basic requirement for the successful businessman; as if you have the habit of dividing time equally to your different responsibilities of daily life then you have the chance to be successful in your life. You must be giving time to your job properly but apart from that one will have to perform other duties of daily routine so if proper management is done he can earn for his future.
Time management is very important in life if you will not follow time so your life can be disturbed and you will not be able to do your work on time so it’s very important to make time table in you daily life I personally know a lot of people who make them self in just making money because they thing that money is above all thing but it’s not true you have to give some time to you family and to friends as well to keep yourself healthy as well.
Activity: 348
January 05, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
The time management is a time to worst.Because you do not no what time past are selling your bitcoin.The cryptocurrency your bitcoin is not easilly especially if work everyday no time manage you what.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 05, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
Another thing that we didn't forget is if you are having much more profit that means your time is much more precious.
Consider gain more with less time..
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 05, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
I started that on forex binary options, with some indicators you can reach probability of 70%, i started checking cryptomarket since some years and now im creating an strategy, i created some algorithm that now its working well, after this effort I can have more time for my projects
Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
There is never a free time to tell the truth. Time has to be made manually by the time. Why not, if we do not have any work, then just sit down and waste time. But if you want to do something, the time is automatically festooned. Whether that's the trading and annual campaign.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 02:35:20 AM
I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

That's mean you have system in investment in digital coins and i am sure you have got constant profit from digital coins too, maybe you always get the profit daily, weekly or monthly. But the most important points is getting constant profit, should the other users has same strategy investment in digital coins including in management of time, it will helps for them too, unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the time of users cryptocurrencies, between you and me has different time to be spent on digital coins, so do with other users.
Time management is very important in trading as you will have to divide your time in such away that every aspect of the life  is covered as every body have to accomplish many assignments on the daily basis so those will be successful who can manage their time well. If you are doing a regular job in the morning then you can do your business in the evening and other family activities.
Time management is not only important for traders but it plays a significant role in the life of every human being. If someone desires a healthy, wealthy and happy life, the skill that he needs to learn the most for making this true is time management.

Time is what our lives are made up of and the way we consume it decides our fate. There is a tiny line between success and failure and that is how well someone utilizes his time.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 08:12:59 AM
I'm focusing more with my trades when I'm on my job I seek to it that I had my portfolio open on my smartphone to monitor my trades.

This is normal I guess to all the traders since there is a fast movement for the price of all the altcoins that we are trading.

Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job,

Good luck on your career, if you are earning well with that then that's a very convenient way of living.
You will be able to pay attention to both your job and trading when you are able to manage your time properly and equally distribute time among your trading activities and job or other family activities. If  you are doing a fixed job and getting salary each month so can increase your income to start trading with your job in the remaining time so as to get extra income for your self but it is only possible if you manage your time properly.
Activity: 62
January 02, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I dividing my time so that i can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra job so that i can earn more. Doing a schedule is the best way for time management because if you dont have a schedule there is no time management.

is that a good way make a time management trading and bounty especialy ur official job.. Officialy job the time u spend just only 8-10hrs.. Bounty campaign this is a little time u gave than trading because trading you need to analyze and read the news update of cryptonews.. Time is Money Time is Gold
It's actually hard to be effective on both working and doing trading, you need to choose what to focus, in my case I choose trading because my income here could be unlimited but in day job we are just told what to do giving fixed income which does not really satisfy on majority of us. In trading cryptos, we have the full freedom, we control our time and do our own decision, it could be risky but we have to be smart all the time so we can be profitable.
Time management is the basic requirement for the successful businessman; as if you have the habit of dividing time equally to your different responsibilities of daily life then you have the chance to be successful in your life. You must be giving time to your job properly but apart from that one will have to perform other duties of daily routine so if proper management is done he can earn for his future.
right the way on how you are able to take this is the good thing for and this is where you are able to make a lot of money this is for your sake for and not just depending on ho you may earn cause if you are may take a good way on it then this is good for you in the future and you may know on how you are able to handle your time well.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
I do not actually do trading but in talking in general, on how I manage time to cryptos. Actually,I am currently a working student. The time just for studying and working is hard to manage especially in my case, I allot some time to cryptocurrency especially working for campaigns but its only just a few hours not included the time for reading news and updates about cryptocurrency.I do crypto everyday,in a week I spend almost ten hours 20 hours estimated. It is hard but it is manageable,it depends on the person,you must have discipline and organize your tasks to manage properly your time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 30, 2017, 01:47:34 AM
Time management in key to success. Time management is not difficult, we just need dedication and strategy toward work which is to be done.
I usually did all bounty work at night between 9 pm to 11 pm i.e all share on Facebook twitter and telegram questions, For posting for signature campaign i usually post 2 post per day randomly .

Some tips for time management
1. Set goals
2. self motivation
3. Stick with your limits and goals.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2017, 12:34:48 AM
Time management is very important and very difficult to do. If you are a student or a worker additional to that you are engaged on a signature campaign and making some research on alt coins you must do is get your freetime from your work or school for your crypto schedule.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 12:11:19 AM
I think that is important in here in trading because some of us has work, studies and some are part time job. I am have work, I only use this forum if I have a free time in the evening, time management only can do some work.
Activity: 48
December 30, 2017, 12:10:47 AM
I have a normal day job, so i cannot do crypto related activities all day long, usually im active in late night, from 10PM to 2AM my local time
I have a real job, a family to take care with and a balance in poloniex to earn money . It's really tired because i don't have any freetime to think what i should eat , where i should go, i just simply do it with my habits.
Pages:
Jump to: