Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 2. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:57:15 PM
This is so painful for me, I sometimes work till 4am night, becouse of bounties and all the other stuff. You need to have good discipline in timing. Indeed!
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 18, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
Time management is really essential characteristic that should everyone possessed because through this you can balanced everything and provide a enough time in all priorities that you have.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
Everyone has their own life and they have their own things to do. I suggest that you can set a timetable for yourself. When you have finished your own business, you can choose something you like to do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
You need to prioritize, do the most important thing first and try to multitask. Dividing time so that you can manage all your reaponsibilities to work and time for extra job so that you can earn more.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 18, 2018, 02:31:11 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Well, the answer to the question in your post is basically indicated in the subject. When it comes to juggling a lot of tasks and responsibilities, everything boils down to proper time management. Usually, when I wake up in the morning, I will check my portfolio first and then twitter to roughly monitor updates of my coins and crypto. Only after breakfast and some chores that I fully immerse myself in bitcointalk for reading threads, trading platforms, and then in online crypto magazines for hot news.
Activity: 133
April 18, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
Each of us has its own schedule every day and has its own things to do. However, we can allocate time and use amateur time to complete the transaction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:18:29 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Time management is the thing that can make your life more organize than usual it is not just applicable at the bitcoins and in cryptocurrency but also in all the aspects of life. Because if you do not have a time management then you will end up a.mess you will cram and will not know what to do first especially if you have something to do rather than it then  that will come true to you. You need to know what are your time schedules and you might always do.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 17, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
Indeed that crypto is a time consuming but it will defend on your eagerness to earn. In my case i have a work but i used to manage my time. In every vacant hours i spend it in bitcoin and even after work and before i sleep. I wanted to make my days worth it because if you want to earn and you wanted to meet your goal there are many ways to make it possible.
Managing time is an art. At times you would feel like unable to learn the art but yeah, it is not that easy as well. I give a fixed number of hours daily to my studies or job. I write for half an hour daily. Going for music class in the evening requires specific amount of time. Some one who has invested in Bitcoin can manage his time by giving proper times to subjects that could help in improving the business strategies.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

I believe that proper time management is the key for us to succeed here in crypto. What I do everyday is just to do my important duties first so that I would be able to handle trading without any hassle and interruption. I focus on the things that I need to accomplish and do trading afterwards. I actually do it during night time.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
April 17, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
Time management is mostly necessary in everything that you are doing. If you will be posting in the forum or you'll do trading, then you should allot time for everything that you will do. Make sure that before you do something is that you are already settled with the other thing that you need to do. Because some of the things related to bitcoin has a particular cut off and you don't want to be pressured because of that.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
April 17, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
Since I have class until 7:30 in the evening, it's either I will be doing everything needed for bitcoin during the midnight or during the morning. I always have this schedule on when should do such things so I can focus on the thing that I most probably need,  or the thing that I should really prioritize. Do bitcoin at your very convenient time so you can focus on it more.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
[/quote}
Time management will be able important thing to do as well at daily task activity,every person ,poor or rich will have both 24 hours a day to used them from daily different task and obligation,so that time management well depend upon you how to used it,this is my time management that will not be able to become wasted because time is gold,,8 hours of work,8 hours of sleep,6 hours of bounty campaign,and 2 hours of rest,
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
Indeed that crypto is a time consuming but it will defend on your eagerness to earn. In my case i have a work but i used to manage my time. In every vacant hours i spend it in bitcoin and even after work and before i sleep. I wanted to make my days worth it because if you want to earn and you wanted to meet your goal there are many ways to make it possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
April 17, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

About that it's really hard to manage time from daily responsibilities to trading, signature campaign and most that bounty campaigns because it's really hard because I don't have rest or leisure time. At first I have many conflicts but for now I trained or subtle about managing my time every day.
Its not so, difficult as I am re-allocating time to work and trade in the crypto market in order to be able to have the best health to invest in this market. Currently the cryptocurrency market gives me a lot of income so I spend a lot of time on it. I usually spend about 5 hours a day studying new coffins and altcoin commercials. Whenever I go to commercial web sites I have to concentrate so much that it takes up most of my time in the day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
Time management is one of the key to success in crypto world particularly in trading, together with timing and luck you will surely earn lots of money by knowing when the right time to buy and sell a coin. It's hard at first because you're not comfortable with the adjustments you will made but you have to do it for you to see the best result of all of your hard work. And when you are completely comfortable doing it everyday then it will be the start of your earning moneys in trading industry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 17, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
since I have my daily job in office I usually do crypto related stuff during night when i arrive at home from work usually 2-3 hours. my first task  to do is read telegram of my bounty ICO check update read news about crypto which may i used to post in some current topics.  I also participate in some social group chat related to crypto so I may aware what is happening in the market.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
April 17, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
Time management is really important for all those people here in crypto world, and specially for me it is really important for me to have a time management because i am so busy person and i manage my time very well by setting a time schedule, like in the morning i should do my work on bounty and on the afternoon i will do my real work and in the evening i will do trading.
Time management has always been a problem for human beings because we humans are accustomed to leisure time. We don’t really know how to manage our time. Basically we never teach our kids about the importance of timetable and this is the reason they lack time management. That's pretty right about the current era because now we are having so many options of spending our time which in real are wasting our precious time.
Activity: 252
April 17, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
Everything should be fun, life is too short. So do as many bounty companies as you can. Personally, I do everything for a couple of hours a day and somewhere 10-20 companies.
Activity: 90
April 17, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
I set up a schedule in my daily plan to share day-to-day responsibilities with trading jobs. Time management is very necessary in life, because in one day we can have a lot of activities and work. So as a person who has the responsibility and the job of trading must be good at dividing the time to run well.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

About that it's really hard to manage time from daily responsibilities to trading, signature campaign and most that bounty campaigns because it's really hard because I don't have rest or leisure time. At first I have many conflicts but for now I trained or subtle about managing my time every day.
Well, Specifically In trading you no need to give it much time, but you do need to research on the market you are interested. To make you time more flexible in trading you just need a means to notice you when the price is going down and up at a certain value. Then when the times come then it will need your attention whether to make an order or adjust the notice again and whatsoever.

The most important thing to do is to make or complete our daily responsibilities first. after everything is done then we do the work that becomes extra income on this bitcoin. With time management then all our affairs will be arranged neatly so we do not need to be too complicated thinking about it.

Pages:
Jump to: