Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 8. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 01:52:36 AM
I work in A NGO since 8am to 4pm as a supervisor,so I have not a lot of time to work into crypto market yet I work 3/4 hours into crypto market at night.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
If we have many work to do it is really hard to make time management to our self, myself was my example because now i have a daily work and i can go in posting during my free time or after my work or before i work what i do was on researching and trading.
Well we really need to manage our time very well, because i know that almost all people here in crypto is very busy, just like me i am very person because i am helping my parent to our family business, but having a schedule is we will help us to manage our time very well.
Proper time management is the key to everything, so if you are really a busy person that is the most important thing that you need, and I think that having a proper managing in time will lead you to success, you can do all things at once if you are just using your time wisely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
If we have many work to do it is really hard to make time management to our self, myself was my example because now i have a daily work and i can go in posting during my free time or after my work or before i work what i do was on researching and trading.
Well we really need to manage our time very well, because i know that almost all people here in crypto is very busy, just like me i am very person because i am helping my parent to our family business, but having a schedule is we will help us to manage our time very well.
Activity: 76
March 19, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
It's very important to manage your time in your daily life. The most important advice - never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. That's the basis of everything.
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
If you want to succeed in trading you have to treat it as a job and dedicate 5-6 hours per day
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 19, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
Time can not be managed, time is fixed and is the same for everyone.
But we can learn to manage ourselves, and to make the best use of the time we have..
The keywords are: focus, priority, energy.
Activity: 1
March 18, 2018, 04:51:48 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Every day to do a little bit, will gradually succeed
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
Appropriate time administration is crucial for U.S.A. to own our obligations and duties done at the proper time. What 10dency to|we tend to} I do once over ten hours of obligation at work is to try to to exchanging and complete my errands at abundance crusades amid my empty time and once work. I do the primary of all regular since I trust that addressing our undertakings right can result to an honest and productive wage soon.
Activity: 387
March 16, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Proper time management is so important for us traders to do out tasks and duties appropriately. We all have different obligations and duties to do aside from our jobs abd crypto so we really need to manage things accordingly. As for me, I do what the most important thing to be done first.

Yes,  everyone has its own duty at work and at home and then at night we need to work out with crypto for other source of income.

As a mother, i do more duties at home so i need to balance my time and need to fixed it all before bed time.  So i need to do the easiest work so that i may finish my task on time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

You need to make a time line for your daily tasks so that you could perform everything in order. During my work i have meal break and snack break, these will be the time that i will start to work for my bounty campaign obligations then after work i will do trading, update and the current news in home. Then Sat and Sunday which are my dayoff i can focus on all of them during these days. Fortunately my job is i think is kind of easy so i can do lot of things for Bitcoin activities.
Activity: 462
March 16, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Proper time management is so important for us traders to do out tasks and duties appropriately. We all have different obligations and duties to do aside from our jobs abd crypto so we really need to manage things accordingly. As for me, I do what the most important thing to be done first.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
March 15, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
Work is my number one priority. I simply divide my  time doing bounty campaigns and trading. When i have free time in my work i focused on btt and hearing some news in tha crypto market. Time management is very important. "Time is gold".

Even if we have main job we need have a time management skills because it is very important in our day-to-day activities. Time management skills are valuable in many other aspects of life. This can lead to a build up of stress. Once we have a effective time management, you not only increase your ability to manage your daily tasks effectively, but you also increase the likelihood of putting time where it really counts: towards those long-term goals that you harbor deep down inside.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
I go into a deal only when I have time to trade. Although I can trade from the phone, but I prefer to do it at the computer. I have enough time to trade. But if you suddenly need to go somewhere urgently, and the transaction is not closed, then my phone helps me out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
March 13, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
I do it in the mornings, and in the evening, information about favorite altcoyins I get from the carts of channels, however, and about airdrops and bounties too from there ..
It is really a matter of how we are going to handle our time and management, if you really know how to use your time wisely then there is no way that you can do everything you want, time is precious so we need to value it as much as  we could.
Activity: 86
March 13, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
I do it in the mornings, and in the evening, information about favorite altcoyins I get from the carts of channels, however, and about airdrops and bounties too from there ..
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
Effective time management allows individuals to assign specific time slots to activities .The purpose of time management is enabling people to get more and better work done in less time.Keep a journal of activities for a week to identify the times of day when you are likely to be most productive. Like me I have work divide time when to post in my BTC and my work.
Activity: 490
March 13, 2018, 07:47:24 AM
I never make bitcoin or my homework as a burden, therefore I feel easy and happy in doing everything though with limited time.
I always put my homework first, because it is my duty, then after everything is done, I do my work in crypto, if during the day I do not have time for crypto, then I do crypto work at night, no matter how time to monitor crypto.
Merit: 36
March 13, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

i think it is simple because we only need to know what time we should work in trading and in bounty campaign and how long we need to finish or at least how long we need to online to finish that work. if our time is more than we expect then we must quit and we can continue the other day. i am doing trading in 1-2 hours in the morning, 1-2 in daylight, 1-2 in afternoon, 1-2 in night and before i sleep and i think i can follow this with good and i don't have any problem with this.

Well, on the contrary mate, I don't think it's that simple. Although it may be easier said than done, that would mainly depend on the type of ventures you are going for and the type of tasks you have to do in order to gain a profit. For those who venture in passive means of investment, then a couple of hours will do in order to do all your tasks. However, for those that do a more active approach, like trading, then I would say that you would really have to spend hours at a time in the market because you need to be updated of all the things happening around to help you get better deals and trades.
Activity: 64
March 13, 2018, 07:09:42 AM
Morning news and research. Management of bounty campaigns in the evening. And so every day. Because in the crypto there are no days off.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 13, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.
Business people usually plan their time, I do not think we need such a detailed plan. In fact, many novice traders spend a lot of their days, we need to help these people.
Pages:
Jump to: