Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 5. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
I let the news come to me by signing up for numerous newsletters. I quickly scan them in my inbox between other tasks. I try not to get sucked in too deep to news - just enough to be informed and hopefully on top of latest developments. As far as scheduling my day, I use Google calendar heavily and do the same type of tasks at the same hour each day. A lot of this becomes habitual which makes me more efficient.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:06:28 PM
Yes, time management is very important, I use a lot of outside apps to help me out ….
Trello , for example , is a great app when it comes to time management , but I still wish there was an easier way to plan / schedule things …. I don't like spending too much time on my computer ….
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
I think trading will be a very hard or let's not exagerate hard because you need to monitor your coins mostly and be very alert in the market.
Depending on your strategy, if you are not trading actively then you do not need to monitor the market actively.
Investors are also traders because we trade when we need to cash out, for me I hold longer and my strategy gives me time to relax as long as I still believe in my investment.
Yes, that's depends upon us on how we are going to manage our time in trading and some activities our life. And in my side, I just do trading when the time comes  I really need it the most  either the market value  of my coins was low, coz of some necessary expenses in our daily life .
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 06, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
I think trading will be a very hard or let's not exagerate hard because you need to monitor your coins mostly and be very alert in the market.
Depending on your strategy, if you are not trading actively then you do not need to monitor the market actively.
Investors are also traders because we trade when we need to cash out, for me I hold longer and my strategy gives me time to relax as long as I still believe in my investment.
Activity: 141
April 06, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
Time management is one of the most important skills to learn. And it is said to be that time is money so then if we use our time wisely we can be profitable. So if we know how to prioritize things, then we can manage our time properly.
Activity: 289
April 06, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
When depending on trading income for your monthly expenses, it is likely that you have to invest 5h+ per day.
But if you cover your monthly expenses with other income, then you can cut that time on trading and focus on research/analysis and do less actual trading.

As with every "hobby" that you turn into your profession, trading wil also become like "work" if you rely on it for your regular income.
So my advice would be to please first cover your monthly expenses with passive income (master nodes, POS etc) and only then start thinking about maybe going full time into crypto.
Well, i do think that spending many hours on researching the wrong way isn't effective at doing it in the right way but with less time.
I think spending only about 3-4 hours a day for trading is enough if you're trading for profits.
The most things you have to care about is the news, so that means you have to read all the news and analysis about what will happen, not sitting there for hours , looking at the charts and doing nothing .
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
April 06, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
When depending on trading income for your monthly expenses, it is likely that you have to invest 5h+ per day.
But if you cover your monthly expenses with other income, then you can cut that time on trading and focus on research/analysis and do less actual trading.

As with every "hobby" that you turn into your profession, trading wil also become like "work" if you rely on it for your regular income.
So my advice would be to please first cover your monthly expenses with passive income (master nodes, POS etc) and only then start thinking about maybe going full time into crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Smart phone made it easy, you can make your time for trading etc whenever you get free , and the simplest way is to make a time schedule for every work , and your free time is also going to sacrifice for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 03:46:37 AM
I always try to be able to manage the time well because I have a job and I always do trading and do bounty when I get home from work and I try to use the time well, I do not do things that are not important because for me time is money
Time management is important and is easy to manage beside your daily job in order to look for trading for coins and that can be altcoins or Bitcoins but I suggest Bitcoins and not any other this is due to the huge profit and you should also to be productive. You have to give 4 hours daily beside you daily job that would be enough for trading. Divide all these four hours on the day so that you are updated enough to trade.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 03, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
Need to make some sacrifices, a number of bounty programs, or bedtime, for example. Sometimes I work at night.
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
I think this is simple. I make my schedules in trading and doing bounty campaign. I'm dividing my time so that I can manage all my reaponsibilities to my work and time for extra jobs so that I can earn more. I am employed working mother and I do really need time management by assisting my children, working on office and work online all that works I have  do really need to manage
April 03, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
How can we became a successful bitcoin user if we don't know how to manage our time. One thing I've learned joining bitcoin is managing my time properly. I made my own schedule when I'm going to post, or read new updates of online currency, when to work and being a time to sleep I mange my time. It’s very important to manage a time I know a lot of people who are crazy about money and they don’t give time to their families
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
We do have plenty of time but the reality is we got lazy sometimes. We tend to take those tasked unfocus and leave it hanging. For we always think that this can be done again tomorrow. But that would be bad in trading, especially that the market is unstable everyday it can change very fast and being late means loss money or loss opportunity. You can spend most of the time in this forum so that you can know all the news and updates around the crypto world
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
April 03, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
well i try not to think about crypto market when i am at work or when i spend time outside with my friends and family. But it is really hard to stop myself checking my blockfolio very often. And the bounty stuff is not a big issue anyway i spend about 1 2 hours here everyday and i post it is not a big issue.
April 03, 2018, 06:45:27 AM
I made a schedule for myself, where I distributed all my cases by time. If you use the right Internet resources, chat rooms, etc., that can be a very efficient use of time. You will be able to quickly analyze the market, read the news, keep track of prices. Choose the right sources of information and use them.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 03, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
I always try to be able to manage the time well because I have a job and I always do trading and do bounty when I get home from work and I try to use the time well, I do not do things that are not important because for me time is money
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
April 03, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
For you to ve successful in cryptocurrency, you must ve able to balance your cryptocurrency work with your daily work. Priortizing your work and sticking with tge time alotted for each task will make you efficient and effective.
Activity: 197
April 03, 2018, 05:06:28 AM
time management can help you manage everything especially here. i always make my work as i 1st priority. work is essential for everybody. things may be worst if you can manage it nicely.
Pages:
Jump to: