Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 3. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 16, 2018, 10:05:44 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Time management is really important for all those people here in crypto world, and specially for me it is really important for me to have a time management because i am so busy person and i manage my time very well by setting a time schedule, like in the morning i should do my work on bounty and on the afternoon i will do my real work and in the evening i will do trading.
Well, that is good, I don't see you will not improve your life status if you are that good in managing your time.
Bitcoin gives big opportunity to us and I even quit my job just to go full time with bitcoin and crypto in general and I am loving it since it has become my passion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Time management is really important for all those people here in crypto world, and specially for me it is really important for me to have a time management because i am so busy person and i manage my time very well by setting a time schedule, like in the morning i should do my work on bounty and on the afternoon i will do my real work and in the evening i will do trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

About that it's really hard to manage time from daily responsibilities to trading, signature campaign and most that bounty campaigns because it's really hard because I don't have rest or leisure time. At first I have many conflicts but for now I trained or subtle about managing my time every day.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
It all comes down to using the right tool for the job. If you are in a situation where you do not need to manage your time, then you have little use for a schedule. It sounds like you are on the equivalent of a vacation/break, and you are satisfied with the amount of things that are you completing.

I schedule my time precisely so that I CAN have unscheduled time, if that makes any sense. By getting the important things done, I have some unscheduled time in the evening where I can do whatever I want.

If I was in your exact situation I'd probably schedule everything for the first couple hours of the day (or however long it takes) and then do whatever I wanted for the rest of the day. Obviously, you don't NEED to do this to get everything done, it would just make the rest of the day more enjoyable (for me personally).
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
The true fundamental tool of time management is the calendar, which serves as a time budget. You cannot manage any finite resource without a budget. When you assign something a time and a date, you have budgeted your time. Everything that you want to complete should be assigned a time and a date, even if it's just a 15 minute block that says "plan future steps for project X, schedule steps for future times/dates". Some of your time will also be recurring blocks-- if you're in school maybe it's three 45 minute blocks for studying, and if you're a business owner maybe it's one 45 minute block every afternoon to make sure your sales/accounting is up to date.

Personally, I use 45 minute blocks whenever possible because that allows me 15 minutes of leeway for something running overtime, returning phone calls, e-mails, other small things, or just taking a break if I feel like it. Also, rather than scheduling my entire day, I do usually leave 2 hours unbooked for things that pop up. Through trial and error I've found that works best on average. The ideal way to use a calendar will be different for everyone. There is no one way.

Yes, managing time is a messy business, because it forces you to confront the fact that time is a limited resource, just like money. The calendar is the equivalent of your financial budget.

Sometimes, you'll book something for 45 minutes, and 5 minutes in you'll realize you do not have enough time to finish the task without sacrificing quality. So you have to make a decision. Do you reshuffle the rest of your day to add another 2 hours for this? Do you simply add 2 hours later in the week? Or is this particular task not important enough in relation to the other work that you have, so that the quality can be sacrificed? One thing is for certain. You do NOT have an unlimited amount of time to complete the task. The calendar will show you this, whereas a list will not.

If you don't have a time budget (calendar), you will find that everything runs over budget. There is nothing more conducive to procrastination than a todo list. Todo list items are not assigned a time/date, so there's no need to do them at any particular time/date. Meanwhile, if you place all of your todo list items onto a calendar you'll be forced to confront the jarring reality that if you want these things done anytime soon, you absolutely need to start now.

A time budget also ensures that you are working on the things that you really important to your long-term goals. It also ensures that the number of goals and your methods for achieving them are realistic. For example, you obviously can't complete 5 long-term goals that require hours of daily work at the same time. Yet you'll see people making lists of goals all the time that say exactly this. A time budget will show you what is realistic. Maybe you want to achieve 1 very lofty long-term goal that requires hours of your day. Or, maybe you want to achieve multiple hard but less lofty long-term goals that require less than an hour per day each.

Let me close by stating the obvious: You always want to use the right tool for the right job. Lists are a great tool for certain things. However, they are terrible as time management tools. Manage your time the only way that you can manage any finite resource-- with a budget.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 16, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
Trading should not always be monitored. We can also watch it while doing a signature campaign.
Because if we continue to stick to the market, then we will stress if the market does not match our expectations.

Checking the market and place orders may only take 1-2 hours. Doing signature only 1 hour.
Fun is important, playing the game is on the sidelines of that time.
And spend the rest of the time with your family because it's so important.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
I wouldnt say i have the best time management skills, but i do have to balance my time for all my crypto activities (which includes investing) and all my university work.  The way i do this is by not daily trading and just doing a trade about once a week.  The reason i do this is because if i were to trade more often then i would be glued to my screen, constantly checking the prices which would decrease the time i have for my univ work.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
It is very easy to manage your time in trading or investing while having a work or any other responsibilities to do. In crypto world you don't need a whole day to be keep in touch with that. For me, i do my task every morning and it takes only at least one to two hours and still i can manage to do some other things.
Yeah managing time really important and a key factor in trading or any type of professional work, The person who knows the value of time in his life never fails in his life. In my opinion you need to manage your time in a way that you can utilize each and every minute in a positive way. You can make a time table of all the tasks you need to do and when to do.

If we talk about managing time on this forum even so, we have to see that every signature campaign has a limited number of post one day or a specific time gap between 2 posts. So, Time table is very important to anyone who value time. Now if you are here in this industry doing trading and participating in the signature campaign time management is very significant to these two activities in your daily life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 16, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
The time managing wit cryptocurrencies is the biggest issue every trader has to solve. So if you are single and just do day trading as a full time job, you have no problem. But if you have a job, a familiy and other responsibilitys, it will be very hard for you to day trade. So most the time i try to trade while im working. I have a office job where i sit the wole day in front of the pc, so i can trade while working. But after working, its almost impossible for me to sit on the pc at how and look at the charts or at the coins. SO you have to be a very good time maanger to make it fit perfect!
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
April 16, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
Well I am not that into altcoin and focus more on bitcoin. It is more helpful as an investment which that you don't need a lot of time to look at it every minute. Doing those doesn't help because I still have a career and sone personal matters to manage.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 16, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Good time management is about the right priorities, we should be able to divide our time both for campaign and trade. As much as possible we can schedule work that looks very important to do, although both look important to us but must prioritize one of them.
Campaign does not demand a lot of time, it's trading that requires time especially if you are working as a day trader.
The time is moving fast here in crypto because there's lots of news and speculation and it could easily move the market, so we have to act timely.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
April 15, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
Simple I only volunteer in my daily life and that isn't everyday which leaves me a lot of time for myself. I have ample time to research although I must admit I don't like to spend my whole day reading crypto.
Activity: 361
April 15, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
Many people can manage their time according to their plan. but not for me ,there are so many problems in crypto .
Activity: 77
April 15, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
I do tasks for myself for one hour. And I monitor their implementation. If I do not have time, then I reduce the number of actions.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 08:48:13 AM
Actually I got no time frame for the things I would do in a day. It's pretty hectic if you set time for every thing that you would do in a day and missing a chance to do a thing before others would ruin the time frame. Being in the crypto world, trading is wrong when you set a time for it. So no time management for me.
Activity: 462
April 15, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
I always try to be able to manage the time well because I have a job and I always do trading and do bounty when I get home from work and I try to use the time well, I do not do things that are not important because for me time is money

When you have the job that gives you stable income and when you want to trade, you have to refuse from some things that bring you fun - do not go out, reduce the time watching TV, etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
Time is such a thing that is very important in life. A person who does not know how to value the time in life can not succeed in any work. So Time management is very important.
Activity: 95
April 11, 2018, 10:01:36 PM
Now that i dont have a work i have plenty of time do all that but usualy i was doing that in night time before i go to sleep so i can fucos more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
April 11, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
It is very easy to manage your time in trading or investing while having a work or any other responsibilities to do. In crypto world you don't need a whole day to be keep in touch with that. For me, i do my task every morning and it takes only at least one to two hours and still i can manage to do some other things.

Depends on what kind of trader you are though. Scalpers, day traders and other forms of fast trades need its eyes on the market always as they will exit anytime. Although alarms might also help to them.
Activity: 351
April 11, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: