Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 10. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
After work at home may be just before to go to sleep in one hour.
Additionally during luch time half an hour

Time management is very important for everyone. In my company, we have 10-minute break every hour, so I try to do bitcoining as much as possible. With this 10-minute break, as a newbie, I browse and read as much as I can so I can learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 12, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
After work at home may be just before to go to sleep in one hour.
Additionally during luch time half an hour
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
If you want to do all of your activities well, you should have good time management. You should manage your time properly for you to make more money. Time management is really important factor for you to achieve your dreams.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
Time management is a very important factor to reach a certain goal in life,prioritize important things in daily lives matter also inorder to have organize and harmonious way of living, here in bitcoin, its easy for us to manage our time, why?  because it doesnt require full time in checking new updates, analyzing and ect,we are the only boss in when to  start and when to end up, thats the advantage of having bitcoin we are free to work with it, proper use of time leads to success.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
Managing the time of trading is waiting for the right time, I am one of the holders who can wait, I first check the coins if below or above and I also check the news of what currency is updated, my big time being bounty, because I work in bounties.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 12, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
I have to work on bounties and freelancing, in between taking care of the home etc as I am a woman and need to make sure the house is run properly. I also suffer from migraines, so that also impedes my ability to produce the amount of work I would like to. I try my best to prioritize the higher paying tasks to be done first and foremost, so living needs are met, then if I get time, can add more tasks to the plate. It's not always easy when you have to juggle a lot of things in between.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
If we have many work to do it is really hard to make time management to our self, myself was my example because now i have a daily work and i can go in posting during my free time or after my work or before i work what i do was on researching and trading.
Activity: 72
March 12, 2018, 02:47:46 AM
But when I manage to spend my time trading at night, I know that the price is so much where it was sold at the time and I know that my goal is already in the bit as much as possible I always check it. But in the air most of the time he is always in the night.
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
Managing time is really difficult. I can say I am very busy person because I am college student.Time management is really important for us.i really need to manage my time very well so i can do all the things..Time management is very important for everyone.ecause it is a good thing for one's life.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
For me it's just a bitcoin I do every morning and night, but when break time I'll be bitcoin. That's how I managed the time. and I enjoy today because many have learned bitcoin. thanks.
Time management is really important for us and specially for me because i am college student and being college student is not easy and  i really need to manage my time very well so i can do all the things should i do just like after the school i will post in this forum and i we will work for my twitter campaign thats why i need to manage my time very well.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
Time management is really difficult, because I am a housewife.Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work. I suppose that if you want to manage your time in a good way, you’d better make your own schedule.Time management is very important for everyone.ecause it is a good thing for one's life.
Activity: 18
March 11, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
Masalah manajemen waktu bagi saya hanya tentang pandangan kita ,jika mengganggap pekerjaan ini berat dan memakan waktu berarti ada yang salah dari pemahaman dan tujuan anda disini. Jika anda paham tentunya hanya perlu sedikit waktu dalam melakukan pekerjaan ini ,anda hanya tinggal memilih mau berkerja keras atau bekerja cerdas .saya seorang mahasiswa saya juga sedang mengerjakan skripsi . Tapi saya mengatur waktu saya dengan baik dan saya bekerja cerdas bukan kerja keras dimana jika kita bekerja cerdas waktu yang kita lakukan lebih efisien .
Terimakasih
Activity: 350
March 11, 2018, 09:58:22 PM
I usually wrote down my master schedule and post it on my desk. Be committed to follow your daily schedule because in return you will able to achieved all your desired outcome. This will also reflect to your entire character on how you manage your time wisely:)
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 11, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.

As your explanation above, morning you have to do job in bitcoin and afternoon you have regular work.
For some time you will not feel tired and boring, but lets see after few year. You will feel a bit boring then.
People maybe dont have the same thought with me.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
I average spent 2-3 hours for bounties, with no allocation for trading yet due current unconducive circumstamstances. So it:s not consume too.many time of mine. And i still have time for reading posts and threads here to add my knowledge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 08:28:54 PM
Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 11, 2018, 08:03:56 PM
There are a lot of strange believes about this topic.
First, time cand be "managed": you have 24 hours a day, as everyone: rich, poor, white, black, genius, stupid,... we have all the same time.
So, what it's different is the way we use this time. This means that we can only manage oursel, and the only way to succeed is by focus and self discipline.
Yes, all of us have different ways of using time. People who are traders usually have to use their time more regularly than gore. It might be fork at night time, maybe a morning. So the trader must always be awake.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Time management just know your priorities and you are good to go because it is just a matter of priorities. Just do the most important first and do the less important. Just like me for example am a student and i am managing my time in school and my time in doing some cryptocurrency stuff. And alsp plus the social life of course i am a human i need social life and my family. And everytime i have a spare time i am doin some crypto stuff because the time is wasting if i dont. I dont dully wngage myself it is just a matter of part time thing
Most people get much troubles in time management ,and it’s not aside from me. It’s up to your job to arrange your time suitably. I suppose that if you want to manage your time in a good way, you’d better make your own schedule. It partly help you in saving time and especially help you arrange your work efficiently. I’ve seen almost people who are good at managing their time ,all get successful in their work. Although I still don’t have a good schedule for my work to finish my job punctually but I always set again to have my schedule completed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 06:59:56 PM
Time management is very important for everyone. because it is a good thing for one's life. everyone has his / her duty respectively. if I am alone, will divide my time well, between responsibility for day-to-day with time for trading. I will first do everyday tasks, if it is finished then I will start to trade and dig up as much information as possible. usually I look for information at night.
Many people are having a bad time managing their own time between responsibilities at home, school and with bitcoin. Some parents opposed this way of earning money because for them it will just be a distraction in studies. For me, we don't have to spend a lot of time in bitcoin because we can do what we have to do here during our free time. Many people are spending their time incorrectly that is why they end up rushing everything before the deadline. We can divide the number of posts per day, what we have to do is to make sure that we reach that targeted number for that day to avoid adjusting the number for the following days.
In the past, my parent also do not accept my work in this forum. However, when I explain exact what thing I am working to make money and where is the source income I earning, my parent consider again and accept to give me chance continue to working in this forum. And when my government talking about cryptocurrency and its profit, my parent totally accept my job from that time Tongue
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 05:48:10 PM
it is hard , especially when your busy with some job and your not online, I got same situation now , i got 2 hours for lunch and a short break and 2 hour before night sleeping , but i do my best!
Decreased the bounty campaigns and just focused on some few.
Focused on what you think will make it successful as well if it is a trusted team, I'm having a hard time too whether to leave work or continue doing both trading and working.
Pages:
Jump to: