Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 9. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.

most of us dont know how to manage their time correctly but because of bitcoin and cryptocurencies we now know how to use it effeciently and effectively. before i was a computer addict and facebook addcit, almost every day i wasted so much doing these unworthy activities in order to past the time , thinking that i dont also have a job that time but not now because ever since i know bitcoin, my life style was also changed drastically. i know i need to manage my time verry well in order to do the forum task.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 05:25:35 AM
Best thing for me is to check it in the morning and at night then leave it alone the rest of the day and enjoy myself. unless its on a run i check more often.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

You have to devote time to participate in your bounty program. Certainly, you take that into account when planning an evening activity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 04:48:37 AM
Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.
Activity: 41
March 12, 2018, 04:23:37 PM
I spend a lot of time on the weekend, after work regularly read the news and how things are on the market, now that everything is quite unclear, I'm waiting for when my investment will grow, but they fall(((
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
That is good, you still have time with your work, yourself and with bitcoin. You are lucky to have a good job and bitcoin so you can gain good profit and save more in the future. I also wanted to have a regular job even if I am always here at home or maybe a small business that I can manage with my own. I am still thinking about that so I can earn good profit at home.
Exactly, There is no way that we can deny the worth and importance of time. The person who knows the value of time in his life never fails in his life. In my opinion you need to manage your time in a way that you can utilize each and every minute in a positive way. You can make a time table of all the tasks you need to do and when to do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
That is good, you still have time with your work, yourself and with bitcoin. You are lucky to have a good job and bitcoin so you can gain good profit and save more in the future. I also wanted to have a regular job even if I am always here at home or maybe a small business that I can manage with my own. I am still thinking about that so I can earn good profit at home.
Yeah We can do all that if you are good in thinking of all your time like if you can't do the some work here then dont join but if can then go that's simple, i think in trading its not a big deal because you need only to wait to high for profit,me in campaign i have work 8-9 hours everyday so i post in night or in break time so i can manage and i think the best of all of my answer is my family i will do everything for them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 12, 2018, 04:09:24 PM
it is hard , especially when your busy with some job and your not online, I got same situation now , i got 2 hours for lunch and a short break and 2 hour before night sleeping , but i do my best!
Decreased the bounty campaigns and just focused on some few.
Focused on what you think will make it successful as well if it is a trusted team, I'm having a hard time too whether to leave work or continue doing both trading and working.
I choosed to keep a job and trade part time , after a while i found out trading is too much riskful to be the first job , especially if you are married and you need to pay the bills too!
but as a second job I'm totally satisfied with it!
Activity: 94
March 12, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

In my situation I have my real job aside from bitcoin. In morning i work for my real job 9 hours for my office job and I do also my signature campaign by posting if i have a free time or breaktime and after my office hours when i get home i start to monitor my trading. I do trading in night so that i can concentrate in my coins.
Activity: 294
March 12, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
set gas high in 60s it's done
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 11:31:36 AM
Setting your day with the things you need to do. First in the list are the ones that you need most that needs to be finished in due time. Whatever you do, trading, work  campaign's research or travels you just need to set an amount of time on how long you need to do it. Time management is easy to do if you have a goal in your life. And when you see some spare time, try to relax.

Good point, knowing your priorities and aiming for your goals are the factors that will let us to become successful, if you know how manage it properly
and you have many options from time to time, then you are ready to any changes that life will give you, knowing what is needed to prioritize and
what is not will give you balance in deciding what things can help you to achieved, just always use your time in a meaningful manner.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 12, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
Setting your day with the things you need to do. First in the list are the ones that you need most that needs to be finished in due time. Whatever you do, trading, work  campaign's research or travels you just need to set an amount of time on how long you need to do it. Time management is easy to do if you have a goal in your life. And when you see some spare time, try to relax.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
Managing your priorities is really important so you can allocate those within the available time you have. I'm currently homeschooling my kids and also involve in direct Selling. I also spend around 2 hours of my time daily for Crypto related transaction more specifically in signature campaigns.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 12, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
March 12, 2018, 08:41:37 AM
I always have a fixed time distribution for my daily work. Time allocation helps me to accomplish tasks better, avoiding my laziness. When I finish my work, I have plenty of time, so I can do the job I like.
Activity: 11
March 12, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
cryptocurrency market runs 24/7 all round the world. so to trade in crypto time is not an issue. u just need to have good knowledge to trade thats it. u can trade anytime.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
March 12, 2018, 08:30:48 AM
Well, I always set a time for everything. I divide my time for household chores and works from trading. Since, the market is unpredictable, my planned of course will not always work. But I'll find a way to do all my works at the same time do some trading.

How you can split your mind into 2 separate type of job?
Do your job at the same time with trading can make our mind not focus.
As we may know, stay focus is very high recommended when we are in trading.
Actually it depends on how you manage your time, you can do trading also but you need to do long term trade because short term
trade requires time and big effort, it's either you leave your you job and focus or just do both but do long term hold.
Discipline is very important and knowing your priority would help you because your job can guarantee an income but in trading it's 50/50.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
Well, I always set a time for everything. I divide my time for household chores and works from trading. Since, the market is unpredictable, my planned of course will not always work. But I'll find a way to do all my works at the same time do some trading.

How you can split your mind into 2 separate type of job?
Do your job at the same time with trading can make our mind not focus.
As we may know, stay focus is very high recommended when we are in trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
Honestly this is a big challenge for me in managing my time in my family, my work and in bounty campaign, for now and as a guide i have write down all my daily activities.
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
I am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.

Earning in bitcoin? When I was a Newbie, I can’t earn coins because as far as I know, newbie can’t join the signature campaign. You need to be a junior to able to join and earn bitcoin, and if you are doing trading,  it think you don’t have enough knowledge to do it, or if you can. Good luck! Can you teach me how you earn bitcoin in that status?
Pages:
Jump to: