Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 23. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
it's actually from us alone management problems, whether it's trading or bounty. actually if you want to trade does not have to monitor like 24 hours kta see in the news we will know the issue of coins up or down
Activity: 476
December 27, 2017, 08:21:22 AM
Time is essence and must be managed well. You have to scale your daily routine and allocate time to each of them. Remember to map out time for a little rest for your health. Follow your schedule and routine daily.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:57:06 AM
Time is money how you you invest you will get same output,Make the list of priorities which give you more benefit as your investment of time and follow it with consistency. If your priority trade spend more and it and rest on campaigns and updates,if you want serve and want to get more knowledge then spend on campaigns and readings
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 27, 2017, 07:25:57 AM
Time management, it is our goal reaching time through the used of our self descipline on how we used to link bitcoin in a short range or long range of time limit. Bitcoin is very flexible about time which users are not force to access all the time. But it requires good strategies and ideas. My time of accessing bitcoin is only 3 to 5 hours a day it is only my time separate time given to bitcoin. As a office worker my time of bitcoin is limited.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 27, 2017, 06:27:04 AM
I am just part time job with bitcoin, and with its source trading, investing or joining every signature campaigns you just need to have enough time, because I just hold a bitcoin for sure to earn you here you can not even enter into other altcoins because the price is rising immediately and it's just about meeting it, but in the signature campaign you just have to join the low post just to get you fast and enough time for your work.

Eventually you will change your priority, when I first knew bitcoin I just considered it also as a part time job but when I realized the potential for me to grow in this industry I decided to quite my job and focus my time on bitcoin and I can proudly say that I make the right decision because I am getting more money here than my previous jobs combined.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 27, 2017, 06:18:03 AM
I am just part time job with bitcoin, and with its source trading, investing or joining every signature campaigns you just need to have enough time, because I just hold a bitcoin for sure to earn you here you can not even enter into other altcoins because the price is rising immediately and it's just about meeting it, but in the signature campaign you just have to join the low post just to get you fast and enough time for your work.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
December 27, 2017, 04:43:24 AM
I manage time and schedule for crypto like I do on the daily job, set schedule, and stick to it. Usually 1~2 hours per day, at night time or early morning, on PC.
And I utilized a smartphone to collect few info or updates when I have small time spots.
Activity: 634
December 27, 2017, 03:04:21 AM
It is sometimes hard for me as a student and also a bitcoiner to manage my time. I need to focus on my studies as well as here in forum. What i do is I make sure to do my assignment and projects, before spending my time here in forum. I make sure to be active and be updated in news about cryptoworld everyday during my free time and after doing my school works.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 27, 2017, 02:04:45 AM
There are only two things who consumes a lot of my time, studying and crypto world. Some of you might think why I didn't include doing recreational activities, I do so because I realized that wasting my time in playing video games will give me only some fun (nothing more) which crypto world can also fulfill, and take note, Fun + Income.

So my daily routine only revolves in going to school and studying hard at day and focusing in my campaign here in the forum as well as catching an update on the latest news about cryptocurrencies at night. I also wake up at midnight sometimes to continue my unfinished assignments/projects and read crypto related news.

Time management is very important to complete all the tasks you should do in everyday basis.
Activity: 378
December 27, 2017, 01:35:20 AM
Time management is a very good skill you must have because a saying that time is money and if we utilize our time efficiently and effectively then we will be happy with the success which we achieve through the time management. it is easy to make a time table for us regarding everything on daily basis from this we will make a discipline life and still we will be relax because we will complete everything on time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 27, 2017, 01:06:08 AM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Good thing we experience the benefits of modern technology at present. We can perform a couple of tasks at the same time using our smart phones. We can monitor market at the palm of our hands while performing other jobs therefore the burden of managing time for different activities is lessened.
Successful traders manage their time well as per their assignments, if you are a student you will have to spare time to your study in the morning time and if you want to trade, you will have to do in the evening or at night. Time is the key to success in life as time is money if you consume your time in positive engagements and so can save for your future.
Activity: 60
December 26, 2017, 08:12:29 AM

In managing my time I do a lot a specific time for doing Bitcoin trading and other campaign here in the forum my time is usually after office hours or if I have vacant time and not so busy with my job i focus on my crypto trading and bounty campaigns. But definitely I finish first my daily responsibilities before focusing on Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
December 26, 2017, 08:07:18 AM
To my surprise I still manage to  handle post requirements, trade, and read the news related to cryptocurrency without planning my day  and still complete everything. Based on my personal experience doing everything I just did does not consume much time compared to having a real job which you need to dedicate a third of your day to finish so. Based from my personal experience you can earn Bitcoin even if you are a student learning a degree, you just have to try.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:53:43 AM
I suggest don't waste your time for regrets. Remember NEVER regret the past about wasted time about unfinished business, act every minute, don't regret the past bcz this can not be returned!
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 26, 2017, 05:17:09 AM
time is the golden key in the life and if you are a good time manager then you will face very loss problems and in most places you will get success because of this quality while also if you are good time manager then you can become a good trader and investor in heavy market also. So try to earn time management skills and try to make a proper plan while doing trading or investing.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
December 26, 2017, 04:31:46 AM
As for me, I spend a few hours a day for cryptoworld. At this time includes reading news, a dozen telegram chats, analyzing coins after night, issuing orders if I decided to go in or out of the coin. Also if I trade that phone with a mobile Tabtrader app with me. Also I feel in perspective bounty airdrops. Who knows if one of them can at least get closer to the level of bitcoin or ether..
If you are a family man and still you are doing this much great, hats off to you. It is really difficult and hard-manageable thing. Family have their own concerns and being the head of family, you need to take care of some more things than a student. I am a student too and we have plenty of time for such work. Still manage your little time and good luck to you for this.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 23, 2017, 04:57:40 AM
Bounty campaign and trading is my full time job because i dont have other job, so i have much time to handle it anywhere and anywhen . All bounty reward i put in some good fundamental coin and then i trade it to maximize the profit, and now i have some a thousand dollar just start from 0. Bounty campaign and trading really help many people who does not offline job just like me.
You can manage your time very well because bounty does not require a lot of time and being active in the forum will help your trading activity as you can be aware of the necessary news and that information will help you make a timely decision. For me, I would choose to be a trader that work with a lower salary, at least in trading we have a chance to improve the financial aspects in our life.
Activity: 102
December 23, 2017, 04:44:54 AM
Time management is too important mostly to those who worked, time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it's surprisingly hard to do in practice. It requires the investment of a little time upfront to prioritise and organise yourself. Saving time saves the organization money and increases its revenue. "Time is gold"

That's right, This will be easy to say even though it will be difficult to do and I agree because time is money. Wink

Time management is really important especially to people who are so busy doing a lot of things in their life. If you will not be giving time to other things, you might be left out in the way that you will be realizing it in the near future. We spend time to what we know is the best but we don't spend time to people that see us precious and so important than time itself.

for me i believe that time is very important why cause if we can take the right time for and we do a lot of things with it then you are good regarding on how you are able to manage your time cause a people person it is not a good idea if you may stick in just one only it is good if you have a lot of things that you may done for like here of course at first it is hard o take all your responsibility but manage well of your time is a good choice for.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
December 23, 2017, 04:36:15 AM
Time management is too important mostly to those who worked, time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it's surprisingly hard to do in practice. It requires the investment of a little time upfront to prioritise and organise yourself. Saving time saves the organization money and increases its revenue. "Time is gold"

That's right, This will be easy to say even though it will be difficult to do and I agree because time is money. Wink

Time management is really important especially to people who are so busy doing a lot of things in their life. If you will not be giving time to other things, you might be left out in the way that you will be realizing it in the near future. We spend time to what we know is the best but we don't spend time to people that see us precious and so important than time itself.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 04:24:16 AM
It's difficult for me to do work one at a time especially I am a mother, an educator, a housekeeper and a full time worker so I need to manage my time and do first what is more priority and make my day more productive. I organized and planned how much time do i spend in every activity that i had.
Pages:
Jump to: