Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 64. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
Yes I am also buying many good altcoins now and planning for hold them for entire 2018 and I have a very good feeling that I will get huge profits in 2019 because crypto is growing day by day and many people are getting awareness of this and I am sure it will grow more so we are early getting good profits.
Activity: 34
January 25, 2018, 06:52:51 AM
The dips are always a good time to buy, the problem is to know when the dip has finished.
Activity: 4
January 25, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
Double in Feb - it's real  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
As for me it looks like trend is changing rught now and an age of bull market begins. Yup, good opportunity to buy some good coins Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

it seems like an opportunity has been there a few weeks ago, now with this situation can be seen already in a normal situation and quite stable.
we wait the beginning of this febuary month, is there any change?
In February, bitcoin should rise, everyone says it's because of the Chinese new year, but is it really so unknown...)
January 25, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
Yes, now there is a very big decline in the price, but they say that by February prices will rise again and everything will be in place, you can not panic))
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 25, 2018, 03:38:36 AM
If you have enough patiance, timing is not important. But of course dumping time is the best☺️
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
I would not worry at all. In any case, the market will soon grow. And we all now have a great opportunity for a profitable entry, I agree that you need to buy alts now!
Activity: 602
January 25, 2018, 03:27:27 AM
Now, probably it's too late to do anything, because I understand that the train has already gone, unless of course you have time in the last car, everything will be fine, but for now you probably need to hurry up very seriously, or just watch what is happening.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
the best time to buy is ten years ago, the second is now

Yes, in my opinion, we must be glad now - it is time to buy alts, but not to panic. The situation will change and all cryptos will go up.
Activity: 420
January 24, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
for now may be the right time to buy because the coin price is going down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 24, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
When values are down, that is the perfcet time to buy since you get to purchase the coins at an affordable price. However, before you purchase any coin, be sure that you have an idea about the coin, its technology, and its improvement since their ico ended. Low price is truly inviting but aleays be cautious on the coins you are buying.

That's right. It's a commonly used and followed market concept that when assets are down, it is the best time to buy, to be used in the future for profit. To make it short, "buy low, sell high". I think that's the best plan, and now, since the market is beginning to increase and regain its strength by the day, thus, it's a good time to buy while many coins are still down in value. The capital you would have to use and put out would get  your more coins to increase your portfolio. In doing so, that gives you more options to trade for, and thus, more profit to probably earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
Now is the ideal time to buy bitcoin and even other cryptos'. The reason is, almost crypto now are in the cheapest value of it even bitcoin. Dump of value of bitcoin is giving opportunity to people want to buy bitcoin in a cheapest value of it. Then in return of buying bitcoin in  cheapest value is giving assurance that will gain huge profit in the future same in the other crypto. We all know that cryptos' are unpredictable and the movement value of it is always unexpected.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
Looks like that but you better think twice - some coins will definitely sink in this volatility so you have to inspect them due to chance of buying that coins.
Activity: 85
January 24, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
Over 68% of coins are gaining value atm (compared to 24h price), I think it's safe to say that the market is recovering.

Which only means that while they are not yet fully recovered and there is still time and room left for profit instead of buying assets when the market is fully recovered and most, if not, all coins have recovered their highest values. Thus, to answer the question, I think that it is the best time to buy. While the market has clear sight ahead of recovery, and many coins are still in the stage where they are recuperating and their values are not so high that profit would be out of the question.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
January 24, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
now is the golden time for joining the company of crypto currency holders, but you do not need to blindly buy all the coins, value your resources
January 24, 2018, 08:53:59 AM
Now a very good price, but I think that is not the lowest. I think we need to wait a little longer. Perhaps Asian vacations can affect the crypto market. I already used half of my deposit. And the second half is waiting for February. I think that this strategy makes sense in this situation. But I'm not sure there will be a big fall.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Almost the entire market today is green, but it is still a perfect time to buy.
There is nothing to be afraid of when the price falls, and we need to buy more at these times.
Activity: 27
January 24, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
It's a good time to buy the altcoins, the prices are reduced. To buy and become a long-term investor.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
“BitCloud [BTDX]”
January 24, 2018, 08:36:39 AM
buy in small contracts every day/week  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: