Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 63. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 510
January 25, 2018, 03:05:38 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

People scared because bitcoin price was slowly dropping. Other people holding their bitcoins are going sell instead of holding it. They don't believe that its price will getting back soon. They must keep holding their bitcoins because someday the price of it will tripled. Investors are going to buy bitcoins if they feel that its price going down. They hold it once they already bought.

I want to buy a lot of bitcoins if I have enough money to purchase it.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
I think that it is better to buy now than regret in few weeks when the price can be on a different level. But as this bearish market should stay here for some time, I'd recommend to buy piece by piece as this will prevent the loss of value (but will hurt a bit if market reaches new heights). If you don't want to risk, you can choose this strategy, or go all-in right now, why not. Unfortunately, I don't own a time machine to say if this decision would be good.  Grin

It's up to you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
Last time there was such dip was July 2017 and after that the market cap tripled! Buy buy buy!

Some people think there's gonna be a pretty big dip in February as well, so, it's not like it's now or never.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 25, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

now is the time to buy lots of altcoin, according to research I've done. some altcoin will become viable in the coming months. and I have bought it. I think you should do it right now if you really want to make a profit. but try to find and choose from the many altcoins that are scattered. this takes quite a long time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
January 25, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
Last time there was such dip was July 2017 and after that the market cap tripled! Buy buy buy!
Activity: 17
January 25, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
The best time to buy was a week ago when everything drops. Now everthings recover slowly. The rebuy train is almost gone. So hurry up, because soon it will rise again.
Activity: 107
January 25, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
Actually every year on january there was a huge correction, so i believe in crypto and think it will rise in the future, so think of it like a sale for crypto Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
January 25, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
As the prices are low and are bound to rise now is a good time to buy both short term and long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
for a smart coin businessman maybe it's time to invest a lot in alt-coin because the price of some coins is down but predicted to rise again in the next few months
Activity: 191
January 25, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
Definitely it's time to buy. Just bought some more INS this morning
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 25, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
Now, probably it's too late to do anything, because I understand that the train has already gone, unless of course you have time in the last car, everything will be fine, but for now you probably need to hurry up very seriously, or just watch what is happening.
We still have time to it, nothing is too late, the opportunity still open,they are keep developing  all day
Activity: 26
January 25, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
It is always time to buy  Grin, the question is what to buy? I am not a big fan of hodl so I like to move my investments, that way I could manage them more. For me, investing in tokens at the right time is very good move. The other move is withdrawing in fiat and investing in crypto, when the market starts to fall. That's why I am thinking of holding some resources in fiat and when the market starts to fall, to invest and to withdraw, when it starts to grow again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

For me it is time to buy cryptocurrency because almost every successful coins in the market are falling so it is an advantage to us investors. Just dont be scared just like what everybody feels because nothings gonna happen if you keep thinking the negative side. Just wonder that those huge investors will not let the coins to fall down so they will not totally fall it is just a matter of fluctuation just keep calm and continue doing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 25, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
Yes it really does buying more coin now can make your holding it double and buying now more coin can help yourself a good start of making yourself a good trader just like what I'm doing right now I'm buying more coins to earn a double amount of my coin when it reaches it's increasing price that's why you must buy now for your success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 08:24:55 AM
Of course. now is the right time to buy some altcoin and hold it, because all the coin prices are down.
Activity: 406
January 25, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
No one can predict the bottom or crest of the market. The crypto market is like a train and train is never stop, any time you can climb to it. Now the market is recovering back slowly and it is the good time for buying of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 07:50:06 AM
Yes, there is still time to buy. Still, market prices are low and we can afford new investments in new coins. At least, I think to take advantage like this of the situation.
Activity: 686
https://bmy.guide
January 25, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
Yes, now you can buy more of them and wait until it rises, I think it will happen in the near future and gain its price))
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

Experience shows that the decision to buy at a time when the cryptos rate drops rapidly is correct. However, you need to look carefully to be able to buy at floor rates to earn a significant profit when the price of cryptos increased dramatically in the next two months.
Always buy on dip, that is the best thing to do if you want to maximize your income.
In general, the entire market is very progressive so if you think that the coin you are holding has a good future, you just wait for the right timing
to sell and to make easy money.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
January 25, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Experience shows that the decision to buy at a time when the cryptos rate drops rapidly is correct. However, you need to look carefully to be able to buy at floor rates to earn a significant profit when the price of cryptos increased dramatically in the next two months.
Pages:
Jump to: