Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 66. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 06:01:30 PM
Its good time to buy now altcoins but still its not cheapest price I think, when bitcoin start to move up all altcoins good go deeper than now.  Its good time to buy but for short term and with 50% of porfolio other 50% stay at btc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
There is a lot of uncertainty these days, so I'd advise any newbie reading this to approach with care. I bought a lot of stuff when the overall marketcap was around 450 billions a few days. Timed it just right, but that doesn't mean it can't go lower, it's just that I don't find it likely. However, this volatility got me a lil scared, to say the least. The crypto markets are always irrational, but lately they seem to have been incredibly irrational. Or maybe I don't have enough information to understand the exact reason for this behavior.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
January 23, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
Hello author! It's hard to say and I never give investment advises but If I have some good money then I will buy top all coins or tokens what was crashed - 40% or more  a with price I am not agree! For Example I don't agree with such low ETH price so its means I want buy it but Unfortunately I have no money. What about BTC? I agree with this price but I am sure it will recover) Have a nice day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 05:46:16 PM
It's the perfect time to buy. Everything is cheap lol. Just picked up some ITC. They're the IOTA of china: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 23, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
Exactly. This past week/days a lot of altcoin are serious going at the bottom(super) even a legit one. For now forget your fear and just buy as you can, I assure you that time we get a big profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 23, 2018, 05:39:48 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
so far it look like correction has reached its bottom if not maybe just a little bit lower and the risk to buy in this current market situation is less risk than buying when market is bullish.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 23, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
Actually bitcoin and majority of the altcoins are currently at the bottom level now and I think from now the are going to be moving up. I did not expect bitcoin the leading cryptocurrency to even get dropped to the level it fell to and since this has happened and bitcoin has retest  $10,200 for the second time since this bearish market and from now on I expect a retest of $20,000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 23, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
 Smiley as I think this is the best time to buy!! coz all ALT coins and BTC have dropped and they are recovering!! good luck with your investments!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
January 23, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Well bitcoins has dropped to $10k from $20k and i don't think so that it would drop more so buying bitcoins would be good option.Same could be said for altcoins but they may fall more so I would recommend to wait for few days and see the condition of the market and then try to buy alt coins as it may cause your loss if you act rashly.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
I entered the market too fast this time and got rekt because of that. In my opinion I should waited till one week before the chinese new year and lurk how the specific altcoin markets move till then. So in my opinion is better to wait for couple of days, and then enter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 05:30:24 PM
it seems like the correction is almost over, if this turns true, well this is the right time to buy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 23, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
Most of the altcoin decreasing base on the bitcoin.  I think why coins decreasing because bitcoin price decreasing.  But don't worry because for sure it will increase again.  Don't worry if the price of of other coins decrease because it's normal and for sure after dumping is pumping. The best you do if you see the price decrease you buy more coin this is the right time for the shorterm and many people for sure do that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 23, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
Always fill your bags during the dip and for me another thing i do is to sell off my holdings and buy USD tether which usually fluctuates minimally during turbulent times. Then i pretend i have no cryptos till i see green on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

Who can say with 100% confidence that market now in a bull phase? Most of buyers who purchased bitcoin on a top will not agree Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
Yesss it’s a convenient time to buy. Lately i just focused to expand my portfolio. I try to pick only the good ones, i’ll see if i can make it.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
i think now is the time to buy altcoins because the market is really down even for promising crypto such as bitcoin itself. but i think the question to your question is how long this will last?
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
No. It's still early and very dangerous to buy now because you can stay an investor for many months but now is the best time to buy some altkons at the very bottom and sell soon and then buy again and so on. But you need to be in time to sell with a profit of 10-30%. Don't hold for a long time. This is my strategy when everything falls
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
It's time to buy now get the opportunity because in the next two weeks it will start increasing again for sure maybe after Chinese new year I guess. I have no basis but I really feel it will increase again.As we all know this is the part of a game.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
January 23, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
Now almost all the coins are green and continue to grow. I hope that the growth of coins has begun. Roll Eyes And if so, now is a very good time to buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: