Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 65. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

It is most definitely the time to buy. I think instead of crying over the fact that many coins have been falling in value, with some even dying out, it is a good time to actually plan ahead and make some future investments. If your seize your opportunity now and actually buy coins for a lower value, wherein you can stack bigger amounts of them for less, it could be a good move to gain future profit. The cryptocurrency market is heavily hinged on the patience-aspect of many trades, some people have gained so much just because they have been patient and positive about the investments they make.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 08:13:29 AM
It is too early to start buying. I'm afraid we may go lower in the next three weeks. It is better to wait.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 08:10:37 AM
Smiley as I think this is the best time to buy!! coz all ALT coins and BTC have dropped and they are recovering!! good luck with your investments!! Smiley Smiley
Well, I also think that today is the right time to buy coins, either altcoins or bitcoin. Both of them can be a good source of income. As of now, the value is decreasing and when you have decided to buy now; you can gain high profit as the value increases again.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
When you think to buy,  just buy it, if you wait it may increase because everyday the value of Bitcoin is increasing
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 24, 2018, 07:54:29 AM
Yes, it's a good time to buy while the altcoins have not been recovered completely and have not become even more expensive. Now we have a great opportunity to choose some of the most promising and perspective coins and make long-time investment.
Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
Yesterday was good time to buy cryptocoins. Now it is still good if you wist to make long time invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
If you asked me,the perfect time to buy something will be when the people are too scared to make decisions,like a market cosolidation or when the market bleeds like what we have experienced last week,i bought most of solid alts that are dipped that time,and today i have profits from the dip.Doing these will get you more confidence with most of your trades,why? because you bought alts from the dip you wont lose when the markets recovered.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

It is reasonable if the fear, especially when buying at a high price. For that, take it relaxed
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 24, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
That's right. On the market, we are now seeing a correction. And it is at the time of correction you need to buy altcoyins. After correction, the market will go up. This is always the case. The main thing is that the correction is not delayed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
Yh this is the best time to buy altcoins.the more the reds the more you buy.we can be assured that altcoins will never stay in  red all months.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
January 24, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
YES  it is the right time to buy now because some coins in is low value and that would be a great opportunity to those person who is starting in this business. Buy now and wait for the time that they increase their value and thats the right time to release your cryptos to earn huge profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 07:19:02 AM
Is the market can be wrong? The market is not but its participants are still like that.
Specifically, these are now those traders who believe that the time for repeated purchases has come.
It's all the fault of greed and unwillingness to analyze the market and learn from your own mistakes.
The key cryptocurrency sector continues its downward movement. The long-awaited growth does not happen yet so it's worth thinking about preparations for a soft fall.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
January 24, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
You are right,this is the perfect time to buy alts when most of the people are scared to buy,market will recover soon and you will be glad that you bought from the bloodbaths.I always oppose the market from the past 6months and its very effective if you ask me.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

So yes, now is the time to buy.
The market will soon begin to recover and prices will rise again.
So if you can, now is the time for new investments and future profits.
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
Right now the value of bitcoin and altcoin is dropping and this is the right time to buy coins. If you want to get a good profit you should buy now.
Activity: 241
January 24, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
If you have a lot of coins it would not hurt you to buy it now.
Because we will not know if one day the price will go up or down.
But if you can predict it then just buy in accordance with what you have.
Activity: 49
January 24, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
Don’t buy what you don’t understand. For the non tech savvy, the blockchain is not an easy concept to comprehend. Buying Bitcoins is roughly analogous to buying:

A share in protocol/infrastructure of the future de-centralized internet. Like buying CISCO shares in early years.
A scarce asset. Like buying Diamond before De-Beers, because there is no central authority or control on price or inflation schedule.
The energy and time units that go into mining. Mining Bitcoins gets progressively difficult as Bitcoins grow scarcer (the supply being strictly capped at 21 million). It is expensive to set up a mining rig and involves large amounts of power consumption.
Activity: 602
January 24, 2018, 02:48:49 AM
If you have money to make them into the crypt, then probably now is the time to do so, because now the market is bearish, but I think the bulls will soon come and start beating the bears, so I think it is necessary to have time for this party.
copper member
Activity: 1568
January 24, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
To my way of thinking this is the very good time to invest in the crypto currency because this time lot of coins are coming low and after some time these coins will up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 23, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
I guess,that now you have excellent possibility to invest and buy many perspective coins)
Pages:
Jump to: