Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 67. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13
January 23, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
Hi mate, it is no doubt the best time to buy. I think this ongoing correction and the case of the market right now, give us the best chance to buy as many as we can of coins while the price is low. So don't waste your time buddy and get your coins right now before it is too late.
Good luck for all of us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 23, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
I consider it as the best timing to invest - everything is really low; further growth is kinda easy-predictable, it's possible to make x3-5 in nearly every coin(except btc and eth maybe).
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 23, 2018, 04:41:18 PM
I think we are now at the bottom. it's time to buy a portfolio for 2018.
This correction will be the fastest in history
Activity: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
I would say buy because this trend was last year too so it is quite normal.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 23, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
yes its the good time to invest. but reserchers telling that bitcoin price will fall again down to 8000. and it will fly up to 15k. so i think next month will be the best time to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

Yes it is time tp buy why ypu all are afraid and scared to buy cryptocurrency. They are just falling temporarily and that is normal for them knowing that they have a volatile price. It is like an advantage for all of you if you buy the cryptocurrency with them having a huge downfall especially those who sre known to be successful in the market pile ethereum. Because after weeks or months they will absolutely gonna rise back up again and your money will also rise up and rhose whp didn't believe sipl regret not buying those.

I am not so sure about it. There is indecision in the market at the moment. It doesn't either go up or down. We will have to wait and see who will win the battle, bulls or bears. Only after that we can decide what to do.
You said it but you can't see it.
Market isn't going up or down which can only mean all panic sellers have already sold their crypto.
I believe market will be like this for couple of weeks until people realize that it is not going down anymore and that it is safe to buy again. And it will go up. There is no need to worry, it is time to buy more crypto's.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
Moreover, you can still trade on a bearish phase. I really don’t understand why someone should not trade when on a bearish phase.
Today was full of cryptos who got spikes of +10% and +15%. You just have to stay there and follow the market for 20–30 minutes without moving. That’s it.
At the moment, cryptos are not mainstream, nobody trust them, nobody knows them.
Just 1% of the world population has invested in it.
When people will realize what is it, this market will explode! For real, it won’t be a common explosion, it will be a revolution.
the world as you know it, won’t be the same.
Just a month ago Litecoin was worth less than 100$ now is over 300$!
I think that an argument like this won’t need further explanations, if you are skeptical about it: ask me!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 12:10:22 PM
I think this is a good time to make a purchase / invest where in the near term inu in my opinion, the price will soon rise again and will be stable. I think if you are afraid to invest now fear the price will go down this will be a mistake. where in the next few months or weeks you get a fairly large profit but you are even afraid to invest now
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 23, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

Yes it is time tp buy why ypu all are afraid and scared to buy cryptocurrency. They are just falling temporarily and that is normal for them knowing that they have a volatile price. It is like an advantage for all of you if you buy the cryptocurrency with them having a huge downfall especially those who sre known to be successful in the market pile ethereum. Because after weeks or months they will absolutely gonna rise back up again and your money will also rise up and rhose whp didn't believe sipl regret not buying those.

I am not so sure about it. There is indecision in the market at the moment. It doesn't either go up or down. We will have to wait and see who will win the battle, bulls or bears. Only after that we can decide what to do.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
If you wait more you will miss the train. Last chances to buy bitcoin and some altcoins. It can be late. I am sure we will not see 4 digit levels for bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin is goint to come back.
I agree with your opinion. and I think this is the right time to buy. and save up to three years to get twice the profit.
Activity: 72
January 23, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
I think its the right time to buy, it will go up soon. Don't waste this opportunitie to do some shopping here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
Also agrees that now is the time to buy maybe we'll see a correction, but all of this news is done for a reason, but to make us not believe in the crypt and throw it off so that others can buy it with big money
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 09:08:35 AM
It is just the right time to buy some prospective coins for a small price and when the growth will be able to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 550
January 23, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
i think the best time to buy is the price is low but its not always on low and theres nothing to scared because the price will get higher soon.
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
Sorry but today is not yet the bottom. The best and safest day to invest is when you see the trend reverse from downtrend to uptrend. It is not wise to invest in downtrend position. The best strategy today is hold and wait.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
January 23, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
I think that is now really the best time to buy cryptocurrency. Whatever happened to the market then, the probability that you will not get profit very low. Soon prices will go up, you only need to wait.
Activity: 196
January 23, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
yes, now markets got a lot discounted price to get some coin at the good price, hope you guys enjoys the sales.
Please take note : Investing in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before investing, please have a full understanding of all the risks of investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own investment decisions.

i believe it's the best time to buy after long period of growth
Activity: 171
January 23, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
I believe it is normal to feel anxious when you bought coins whose prices were recently decreased. But, i know you wouldnt put yourself into a situation without thinking about the worst case scenario. And i believe we are that confident that things with coins will be back to normal sooner and the return of our investment will surely unregretable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 23, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
I am also feeling same its time to buy i am converting maximum my holding to good potential coins and also investing on Some good projects .Lets see next pump or after market correction how much profit will get this time not much atleast 2x i am expecting .
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 23, 2018, 07:58:55 AM
yeah this is right time to buy some good altcoins and hold for long time gain.  Market will still go up. it is normally like this during Jan to Feb ending. Market will pick up nicely during march
Pages:
Jump to: