Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 71. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
Definitively a time to buy the price will go up when everyone will forget what happened last week
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 23, 2018, 02:48:57 AM
the best time to buy is ten years ago, the second is now
Ten years ago? Do you know when cryptocurrencies started? To be specific that bitcoin started it out, bitcoin didn't start 10 years ago.
If you have the courage to buy, the go and buy some while the price is still down. However, you continuously observe the market cap in coinmarketcap.com to help you decide whether to invest for more now or not yet.
This is the round 2 of cheap crypto market so everyone will have the chance to buy any coin they want at the lowest price.
I think it's better to buy alts than the giants of crpto market, seems to be more profitable.
Having those "giant" crypto's and taking some "dwarf" crypto's will give you an advantage.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 23, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
yes, I think so too. this is the right time to buy and hold. because the price is cheap, so it's a good time to buy, hold, and wait for the price to go on sale.
Activity: 99
January 23, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
Right now the value of cryptocurrency  is down and this is the right time to buy because the price of coins soon will increase again.
I invest last 2 days and I hope it will give a huge income to me.
Activity: 28
January 23, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
It might go a little lower before recovering, been looking at it
And feel if you time it right you will make some good cash😀
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
I think it's better to buy alts than the giants of crpto market, seems to be more profitable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
January 23, 2018, 02:37:37 AM
it may be the right time to buy bitcoin as a long-term investment because now the bitcoin price is declining, and a good chance is to invest in bitcoin. And I believe if bitcoin prices will rise soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
Infact I have been buying every deep in Bitcoin and in Ether and I will continue to buy until my fund for buying is exhausted. If one want to borrow, this us the perfect time to borrow and buy Bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 02:28:18 AM
the best time to buy is ten years ago, the second is now
Activity: 1358
January 23, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
I think its good to buy now some cryptocurrencies all coins are bleeding in the market, soon it will increase the price and we can earn profits but you should carefully to invest cryptos that can get you much profit.
Activity: 378
January 23, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
Yes it does. This is the right time to buy some coins while all of coins are in the Red Sea before they recover. Now the prices are still on the bottom. I think all coins will pumped up next week and now is the opportunity to buy those good coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 02:07:28 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

Well, since I've mined all the crypto I have and electricity usage is not over whelming, I guess I have no reason to be scared.  I figure there are a lot of others similar to me that have seen this way too many times over the last 5-7 years and really don't get too worked up over it.  HODL or mine, what else are you going to do.  Nobody wants to actually use these as money, everyone prefers to treat them like commodities to trade on an exchange.  You want to see the prices really go up, then wait until we actually some adoption in the real world where we can go buy shit with them.  Until then, ride the roller-coaster.
Activity: 131
January 23, 2018, 02:06:13 AM
I think its a good idea to buy some coins now, because the price is cheap now. I believe the price will go higher in long term. If you have some extra money, just try to buy coins now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 02:02:21 AM
if I have a lot of money I might buy alt-coin or bitcoin now because later the price will go up and will surely profit a lot
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 01:51:19 AM
It is perfectly reasonable to buy in case. trying to shake up the crypto money market has opened up new opportunities for many people. Not all of your money, but a certain amount of money can be expected for new declines that are more likely to happen.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 23, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
yeah in my opinion too all in panic because altcoin false slumped very deep this time is right to buy if i have more money i will do it
Activity: 140
January 23, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

In my opinion, this is the right time to buy some altcoins,
it's getting better now, so let's buy some and invest.
Just be patient a little. At first, i'm scared too, but as you see in the market cap, the value is getting better. so, let's invest now
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 23, 2018, 01:40:38 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

try to analyze the state of the market. Especially if you want to buy some altcoin, you should research and analyze it. it's a good time to buy a lot of atlcoin, because the market is still red. I'm not sure there will be aftershocks that make the market go crazier. I believe the beginning of the February month some altcoins will be able to bounce back along with improving bitcoin values.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 01:30:45 AM
I think so, because some of the coins now are going down, but we have to beware of quick spike so that we could hit our target.
Indeed, its best time to buy more and more coins now because price of BTC is down to 10K which is very less price as compare to past price of BTC like 19k. So its wise decision to buy now more and more coins and keep them for right time as price again start increasing then you can sell your BTC and can earn more profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
I think so, because some of the coins now are going down, but we have to beware of quick spike so that we could hit our target.
Pages:
Jump to: