Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy? - page 72. (Read 5122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2018, 01:17:55 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
You are right, we are given a chance to buy cheap coins so let's not waste this opportunity.
Let's invest our money now as for sure the price will pump as soon as this dilemma is over, if we believe in crypto we will not be afraid to take risk today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
If you have the courage to buy, the go and buy some while the price is still down. However, you continuously observe the market cap in coinmarketcap.com to help you decide whether to invest for more now or not yet.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:52:46 AM
I think because of too much not real rumor to attack crypto market , maybe big whales need to cash out and then buy again when price dip ? Just choose some solid coins to invest and no need to scared too much
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 23, 2018, 12:49:51 AM
After a sharp correction is definitely a good time to think about investing in any markets. You should probably do it in 2 or 3 stages though as you can never be sure it the prices will not drop further. That way you will still get a reasonable average buy in price.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 12:46:23 AM
Just my opinion. This is the perfect time to buy now Bitcoin and altcoins but make sure you have a better plan before going trade so you have a better plan for precise exit also and you will not panic if the market dips more. Do your own search deeply what ever coin you want to buy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 23, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
now the market is gradually back to normal, I think the best chance of buying is yesterday. now the market will return to normal soon
Yesterday value and today value both are approximately equal so now also time buy cryptocurrency. after two to three days it will be normal so don't wait for the investment. I think today also fluctuating in cryptocurrency because most of the investors are exchange the coins so it is reflected in cryptocurrency price. This is the big mistake in cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
The best time to buy some alts is when most of the people are scared to buy probably when the market bleeds,thats the only time im acquiring more alts because they are cheaper tha the usual prices and sell them when the market recovers,doing so will give you a lot of gains in just few days or weeks of waiting.You should try it yourself and thank me later,this is very basic things you should know.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 11:58:55 PM
I think anytime and anywhere can start to buy or invest, because you will definitely get the benefits you want so you have to be patient in terms of investing.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

it seems like an opportunity has been there a few weeks ago, now with this situation can be seen already in a normal situation and quite stable.
we wait the beginning of this febuary month, is there any change?
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 09:30:41 PM
yes great time to buy when there is a dip! Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
I'm kind of playing it safe for now as I want to buy low as much as possible. If only I don't have an internet connection for at least a year then I will buy all in right now and just check it out later on.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

I just make some a little buy, yups like you said. Cryptos is really on bottom but not all,
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 22, 2018, 09:18:19 PM
Cardano and Aion are looking promising. Better get them while they are still cheap!
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
January 22, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
I yjink its must good to buys some coin,  and also you must hold your bitcoin to because we dont know what will happen next day, maybe it must dump to so keep it.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 09:13:58 PM
Yes, for sure this is not the end of crypto, so we should think of this as a sale Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 22, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
It's a good time to buy now. And also make sure to hold your Bitcoins and altcoins for a year because they will skyrocket in 2018.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
In my opinion, yes it is time to buy some altcoins due of there dump. We can say that if we invest in alternate coins, we can have a good profits in the future if the alternate coins are getting pump in the future. Just choose wisely where you invest your capital or your investment money. Just do a little research about the other coins, if what will be a better coins in the future. If you invest in coins, be sure to know the platforms and project of this coin and learn to hold some coins and be patience.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
January 22, 2018, 09:09:30 PM
Asians are selling their altocoins and bitcoins very cheap, and I think is the best time for people to buy, after the waters calm down, the price will rise again and if you have invested now, then you can a big gains later.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 08:48:42 PM
Will, for me i think this is the day to buy because the value of all cryptocurrencies are fall down considerable that this is the strategy. Many institutional investors are wise to use the futures contract to lower the bitcoin price to stop loss trigger and support levels to push down the price further and further to make it look like crash.
Thise scares novice investors to support the bears and sell to avoid a total loss.
The wall street investors are strategically pushing down the price in order to re-enter as much a lower levels and potentially set to a unpresedented highs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 17, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
When values are down, that is the perfcet time to buy since you get to purchase the coins at an affordable price. However, before you purchase any coin, be sure that you have an idea about the coin, its technology, and its improvement since their ico ended. Low price is truly inviting but aleays be cautious on the coins you are buying.
Pages:
Jump to: