Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Buy XRP? - page 11. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
September 21, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
Today except bitcoin almost all the major coins got good uptrend. And what to say about the XRP. In my opinion need to buy all the top 30 coins in the pocket even small amount. Can't say will it go like xrp or not but if anyone go then no regret. After many days today market perform really well. Now it will worth for the wait.  Cheesy 
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
News of Saudi Arab Bank and an top 10 bank of US has joined with ripple network with RapidX technology made XRP price go zooming up in past 2 days. Considering an US top 10 banks showing promise on XRP technology is truly something to watch out for, they feel ripple has got that potential to make cross border payment quick, easy and fast. and to the question on buying XRP, i feel any time is good time to XRP to what i feel, it has got the growth with its working product, and would be a bigger winner in years to come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
XRP has one time every year to rise more than 5-10 X in value . really i didn't get it ? Some would tell that XRP network linked to new banks system from EU to ME but that not the actual reason for season dump & pump .  
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 03:32:33 PM
It has already rise %60 I am not sure Its time to buy XRP now. There must be some sell after this kind of fast run. Bu let see what gonna be happen at market next.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
yes, I see in the XRP coin marketcurrency, the rank 2 replaces the ETH, it is very surprising, but in a few minutes the ETH went up again and took the position again. from the most stable altcoin, I see XRP and with this increase makes investors interested. I think it's great to now invest in high-potential XRP coins and I think prices will continue to be stable so not too worried.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
September 21, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
The price doubled in <24 hours and now you want buy? You are just like the people who bought at $20,000. Pure FOMO. Pure stupidity.

If you were interested in buying XRP, the time to buy has been literally any time for the past several months. Why would you wait until a massive pump and then buy? Now is the time to sell, wait a day or two for the retrace, and then buy back in at a lower price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
Why does XRP grow so much?

We received 100% profit, but I do not understand what caused the growth of this coin.

Do you think growth will continue or will there be a sharp drop in price?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
you can never buy at the bottom, just like you can never sell at the very top, maybe one or two will succeed, but in the long run there is no chance.
It's worth getting into the majority of altos from the top 20 because they scored big falls, which one day they must grow: D
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
September 21, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
Perhaps it is too late now but who knows only time will tell, i have not been a fan of fomo as most of the time when i have purchased myself due to fomo i have been trapped so always buy at the bottom, entering now can be risky.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
September 21, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
Pages:
Jump to: