Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 14. (Read 30305 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 11:29:34 AM
Try to invest on great project and try to hold. Don't put all your money on investment in altcoins. And try to look for other source of income or busines maybe. Incase of emergency you have real money.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 10:49:42 AM
It's not a bad time to buy in now, but only if you really in it for the long run, but if you are going to buy for just day trade or something like that still you may find a better entry in the coming days, and of course after buying make sure you have a stop loss ready for every single trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 10:40:35 AM
I think you should invest. The market will recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out. Everyone will tell you to buy something different but ultimately, you'll have to decide for yourself.
I think before starting anything with crypto currency trading or investment in any way we as investors must know all the risks that will be obtained in investing in confidence and patience is the most important capital for investing in crypto currencies either with any strategy
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 12, 2019, 10:16:45 AM
It is a good time to buy if you are a new investor but old investors have already lost a lot so they are holding and waiting for a bull run beofre they start buying again. This is why spreading fud will never take crypto anywhere good. Because the old people are not buying and new people are scared of making losses so the price falls instead of even stabilizing because some holders may panic sell and others may also put stop loss orders to opt out.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 12, 2019, 06:53:38 AM
Buy coins at the lowest possible price, maybe that is one of the opinions of some traders to be able to sell them at a high price, this could be the best time to buy coins, but not too much, this is good to prevent a decline so you can buy it again
I chose to wait for the market to start moving again rather than having to buy assets at a low price but the market had no supportive response. when the market began to move to experience sales, maybe I would start buying it.

I can't blame you for that, it's really hard to put money in the market right now because of the worsening conditions. But for others, this is a great opportunity to make money, not today but in the future, imagine buying 1 BTC today and booking your profits when the price hits $30K in the future, that's what you call smart investing.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
February 12, 2019, 06:02:28 AM
Buy coins at the lowest possible price, maybe that is one of the opinions of some traders to be able to sell them at a high price, this could be the best time to buy coins, but not too much, this is good to prevent a decline so you can buy it again
I chose to wait for the market to start moving again rather than having to buy assets at a low price but the market had no supportive response. when the market began to move to experience sales, maybe I would start buying it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
February 12, 2019, 12:16:21 AM
Still, it is very good time to grab the potential coins in the market due to market fluctuation the prices are kept increasing and decreasing in the market makes many people afraid about the prices. Surely it is very good opportunity to the investors who wants to grab when their prices are low in the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 11, 2019, 07:01:07 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
February 11, 2019, 06:08:30 PM
Just research by yourself and decide, trading/investment based on your research not other if your research have show some result you need to invest on it. Then just invest to the project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
February 11, 2019, 04:28:37 PM
The best thing is probably to split your investment and invest over a longer period of time. This way you won't have missed out completely if the market goes up significantly in the meantime but also don't have the to be too afraid when the market goes down even more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 11, 2019, 01:19:15 AM
It's always been tough to decide whether one should go on to invest or wait especially when you are caught in the middle of the storm. We don't really know if bitcoin's market value will continue to fluctuate or perhaps give us a promising rise this year. But for me, it's the very best time to relax first and wait for the real dip that's going to happen before investing for good.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 10, 2019, 11:00:32 PM
Now this is included in the right moment to invest in the long term or short term. because we all know that now there are so many coins that the price is still very cheap and can be made an investment
Most coins in the market are really cheap right now that they even seems like free so i think you just make research and buy lots and Hodl there is no doubt market condition is going to improve but before then you need to focus on the what you need to buy
With the current value, best to buy good coin with staking capabilities, while the value still cheap you can earned from staking  so you don't be bored
while waiting for the increase of its value since you are seeing that it's adding some little staking rewards, after the bear season and the bull start to
comeback you will earned not only from the amount you bought but also with the rewards that you've earned, keep looking for good and quality coins
most of them are cheaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 10:21:12 PM
Now this is included in the right moment to invest in the long term or short term. because we all know that now there are so many coins that the price is still very cheap and can be made an investment
Most coins in the market are really cheap right now that they even seems like free so i think you just make research and buy lots and Hodl there is no doubt market condition is going to improve but before then you need to focus on the what you need to buy

Indeed, looking at the market today looks cheap and many are easy to obtain, but with potential coins, it will benefit. By looking at the pockets and needs, we can determine the coins and also the moment to invest besides holding them for the long term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
February 10, 2019, 07:40:08 PM
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
February 10, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
Now is a great time to invest, I’m introducing Fiat into the crypto, since I believe that the crypto market will now recover. If he does not recover, then there will be no investors, since everyone has already lost everything.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 10, 2019, 04:14:57 PM
Now this is actually a pretty good moment to be able to take advantage of the actual market conditions that are experiencing a decline. but indeed mental factors make people still think there will be a downward trend again making the market not go up

Indeed, the actual market is expected to have a crisis in the 2019-2021 and investing into crypto might make the situation better, but we should always have into considaration other factors as well. I wouldn't jump on the wagon of heavy investing in the 2019 until we hit at least the 3rd quarter of this year.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
February 10, 2019, 12:12:54 PM
I think for making the decision for now is still quite difficult, because the market still has the possibility to remain and still not stable for now, but if want to invest in short tim still profitable
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 11:50:01 AM
Now this is actually a pretty good moment to be able to take advantage of the actual market conditions that are experiencing a decline. but indeed mental factors make people still think there will be a downward trend again making the market not go up
I think if we take too long to make a decision, of course it's not good because we might miss the opportunity, but somehow it all depends on each person's personal decisions, and I hope we can all make decisions quickly
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 10, 2019, 10:11:13 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
made quicker investment will not be a right decision because after investment we cannot do anything against the market so made your own decision and take a long time before in Muscat because if the first step was wrong then the total process in the project will definitely be collapse that's why I am saying make the decision more slowly.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 10, 2019, 07:54:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: