Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 16. (Read 30305 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 09:31:22 AM
for me this year I will wait for a better price increase, so now I will also add investment in ethereum and bitcoin, because now the price also still shows a low price.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
February 07, 2019, 09:30:14 AM
for me you can also invest now.
because looking at market prices is also still cheap, so you will also get a higher profit by selling higher prices.
but you have to calculate the time you expect to wait for the price to rise high or at least get the profit you want. because in my opinion to just hold assets is very unfortunate. whereas it can be traded daily on that money, and it can make money every time.

us old hands are accumulating because we've seen all this before. time to buy while coins are cheap. history is repeating again,all be in a bigger way. many new millionaires will be made when we see another huge rise
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 09:24:19 AM
because looking at market prices is also still cheap, so you will also get a higher profit by selling higher prices.
but you have to calculate the time you expect to wait for the price to rise high or at least get the profit you want. because in my opinion to just hold assets is very unfortunate. whereas it can be traded daily on that money, and it can make money every time.
Activity: 574
February 07, 2019, 09:19:23 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 07, 2019, 09:14:22 AM
I prefer to wait because the current market conditions are not very profitable to invest, and honestly, my investment is down there isn't much that I can do besides waiting and trading, and one thing is not to invest in ICOs I suggest you do not do that
- I also choose to wait for the moment, it's not because market conditions aren't profitable, and not suitable for investment as you say, I choose to wait because opportunities from the market are too much but the risks mixed with these opportunities are very high, if they have enough experience, this situation will bring a lot of profit but my self, maybe I'm still too weak in analyzing issues, I'm afraid of this market. Investment can only bring loss, instead of profit for me, so wait until the situation is more stable and easy, which will be a safer plan
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 07, 2019, 04:49:42 AM
Market is still not much above its lows hit in early December of 2018. Hard to know if it will hit new lows or slowly keep moving up so fine to accumulate some coins over time. 
you are right that timing of investment is more important here when you are invest your money while the market is not good then you cannot regain your profit at any time and it may take to huge loss for investment.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 07, 2019, 03:10:39 AM
Market is still not much above its lows hit in early December of 2018. Hard to know if it will hit new lows or slowly keep moving up so fine to accumulate some coins over time. 
according to my consideration, now it's better to wait if you have several assets in your wallet. at present, I have several assets that have good potential in the future. So, I better wait for more investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 06, 2019, 11:37:15 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 11:31:12 PM
A large amount of money is risky investing in crypto. Especially if you plan on buying crypto and not actively trading. The safer investment is always real estate. But I'm not a financial advisor lol
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 06, 2019, 10:47:46 PM
I prefer to wait because the current market conditions are not very profitable to invest, and honestly, my investment is down there isn't much that I can do besides waiting and trading, and one thing is not to invest in ICOs I suggest you do not do that
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 06, 2019, 07:45:31 PM
I just holding and waiting for returns I useless days of my investments for which I didn't get any returns hope this year I get some returns
I really hope that everyone in the forum does well with their investments but I do not see this year as one that could give to us huge profits by just holding our coins, you will need to find other ways to make profits if you really need money, just be careful since the market is full of scammers just waiting for an investor that is desperate to make money and if you fall in their hands you will suffer even greater losses.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 30, 2019, 04:12:59 AM
maybe now the price of crypto assets is cheap, but the market is not very good for investment. maybe waiting until the market is a bit working and going up is the right choice to invest. Market activity is very important for investment, if the market is still weak, investment will be very disturbed in terms of time.
isn't it when cheap prices are a great opportunity to invest?
Are you unsure of crypto currencies? I am sure the price will recover in the future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 30, 2019, 01:35:26 AM
I just holding and waiting for returns I useless days of my investments for which I didn't get any returns hope this year I get some returns

You would be rewarded for your investment in this year as market is going to rise and will make the new highs as well. It is patience that is required as many sell in a hurry and end up missing those opportunity when they actually need to hold in order to make the benefits of the rise.
Activity: 296
January 30, 2019, 01:19:35 AM
maybe now the price of crypto assets is cheap, but the market is not very good for investment. maybe waiting until the market is a bit working and going up is the right choice to invest. Market activity is very important for investment, if the market is still weak, investment will be very disturbed in terms of time.
Activity: 644
January 30, 2019, 12:34:41 AM
Having enough funds I think will be very pleasant because it can be used to invest. Investing is very fun because this is an effort to make a profit. And for market conditions it does collapse and if you want to invest it is certainly a very good time. And I suggest investing in the 10 best coins that have large volumes.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 29, 2019, 07:40:24 PM
Seriously right now is the best time to invest if you want to get into crypto and earn some profit The problem is that you need to have a clear judgement on the coins you are investing your money on Many projects are dying so be very watchful where your money go
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 07:27:38 PM
Hope you can get it soon. But we all here maybe same with you only can hold our coins until get better price and this time maybe even no returns so far, at least we not loss a lot because sell our assets in cheap price.
the condition for now, many trader and investor holding their altcoin because market is going down ad they loss much money in market because bearish still screaming us, and this condition like my situation  Grin Grin but i'm still happy and waiting untill passed this moment
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 03:38:28 PM

I am also holding. Yes, we can invest in the cryptocurrencies, especially if we trust them. However, I did it last year. That is why now I have simply to wait for the bulls and get my profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 28, 2019, 08:23:04 AM
I really hope that you can achieve all your expectations by holding on to the altcoin that you have now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 28, 2019, 07:31:09 AM
want to invest now or still want to wait all depends on the market research you do if you see the market price is getting lower then you should wait until it reaches the lowest value but if you are afraid the market suddenly rises then investment as soon as possible so that you get more profit all decisions are in your hand mate
Pages:
Jump to: