Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 18. (Read 30305 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
January 24, 2019, 12:00:05 PM
So if I were you, I would  prefer to wait a few.  Market situaion will be compleatly clear in march or april I think. Now you have many risks for investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 10:36:46 AM
I think it depends on the confidence of the investors themselves as crypto currency investors must be smart in seeing and getting every opportunity to get a profit if profitable investment is done if waiting is better, then wait
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 24, 2019, 08:50:36 AM
I can say both.  Invest with whatever extra cash you have and wait for the market to grow.  Be patient and please don't expect to get rich overnight.  The market needs time to grow and gain adoption.  Most projects are still on developmeny stage and real use cases can only happen next year. 
Thats the right manner to engage in this bearish market,investing with our extra amount that we can manage to lose so whatever happen we can keep our life without any bitterness,i believe that investing in crypto has some part of gambling
in my opinion in the current conditions it is better to wait because I do not have much capital in investing with crypto currencies I wait until I get the best opportunity to start investing
Why not buy before waiting?isn't it much better since we are in the lower prices now so the investing is cheaper compared when the market goes bloom again
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 07:51:31 AM
Indeed, many are still afraid to comeback but for me the price is really good for you to invest. The best time to buy is during the bear market but make sure to buy strong coins, it can survive on this dump. Soon, it will recover and if you take the risk you will get better returns.
This bear market has become very long, there must be a time to invest. if we see a bad market condition, we must choose several assets for the long term, not assets with a near term. because to see the market recover we have to wait longer and be patient, it won't run fast.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 24, 2019, 07:46:58 AM
in my opinion in the current conditions it is better to wait because I do not have much capital in investing with crypto currencies I wait until I get the best opportunity to start investing
- Even if people have the capital to invest, I still think that they should continue to wait because the frustration and desperate atmosphere on this market is too obvious, hope too much and the reward received is only lost and not see the bright future, the numbers reflect only one thing, the market is collapsing and weakening over time. Investment right now only gives us a very frightened psychology, even depressed every day when checking prices, waiting is still better when our worries and losses will not increase
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 24, 2019, 06:22:05 AM
Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
Indeed, many are still afraid to comeback but for me the price is really good for you to invest. The best time to buy is during the bear market but make sure to buy strong coins, it can survive on this dump. Soon, it will recover and if you take the risk you will get better returns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
January 24, 2019, 05:25:22 AM
I suggested you take time and study the crypto market very well, study alts tron, bch, ledu, storm, and top coins like btc and eth. Then you can carry out your investment.
Nah, trading probably you mean? If investing alone there is no really that much to study about the crypto especially its market price movement. Yet, if  you are suggesting about trading then I discourage because basing on experience trading with altcoins or bitcoins will just leave you exchanges that will profit from the high transaction fee that will be deducted every trade.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 24, 2019, 05:16:38 AM
Up to you bro, you have the knowledge whent you start to get in into a Crypto investment. Thats knowledge called Fundamental & Technical Analysis. Do your own research and decide it.
Very important tools before jumping into conclusions of investing to this market, you must do everything to learn since aside from personal experience, you can also use others experiences to be a basis and learned from them, the timing is always at your understanding, as both short and long term investment can be done only depends from your own assessment when to enter and when to quit from each assets that you will going to hold.
Activity: 784
January 24, 2019, 04:51:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
January 24, 2019, 02:46:30 AM
Up to you bro, you have the knowledge whent you start to get in into a Crypto investment. Thats knowledge called Fundamental & Technical Analysis. Do your own research and decide it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
January 24, 2019, 02:16:41 AM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

its time to invest in this hard times though everything seems hopeless and very much discouragement, investing is still the right thing to do for now, invest then wait for it to rise again and if that comes, comeback is real and it will gonna be a lambo.
Activity: 854
January 24, 2019, 12:01:36 AM
In my opinion, now we must be careful in investing. because of course we understand that now it is very risky if we want to invest without preparation and speculation on a good basis
Activity: 644
January 23, 2019, 11:59:13 PM
An investment must wait for the market to decline and now the market conditions are very low. So now is the right time to invest. I suggest you invest in the 10 best coins because I'm sure if this coin has a good future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 23, 2019, 11:48:29 PM
There is still doubts if the final bottom is in or not. No way to be sure but at these prices, it is good to get some positions in some top coins that you can hold long term.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 23, 2019, 10:37:40 PM
I think you should invest. The market will recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out. Everyone will tell you to buy something different but ultimately, you'll have to decide for yourself.
it is very true that you convey an investment with crypto currency that must be with confidence and patience in its investment if you are sure you don't have to wait and we must take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing
Activity: 462
January 23, 2019, 03:38:23 PM
We can invest at any time. I think we just have to choose the right projects for investment. But sometimes it is very difficult to find a good coin.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 23, 2019, 02:49:19 PM
Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
We need to stop caring about what other people do in this market, if they do not want to take the opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at a cheap price then that is their problem, I know that I will take my chances and I know that in just a few years I will be rewarded by the market with great profits while everyone else laments their bad luck.
Activity: 669
January 11, 2019, 01:00:44 PM
with the current market conditions it will be a good time if you want to buy and start to invest because this is an opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price and hope the market will recover
Indeed, if we look at the current conditions, we should not waste this opportunity because now the cheap price is better for us to buy and if not, we will regret it later, but it all depends on the decisions of each
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 12:19:29 PM
You should invest bit by bit. Nobody knows where the market is going. Everyone that says bullrun is coming is a complete mistake. We are in a bear market so act accordingly. If you have fiat left, stable coin on the sideline ; you should buy carefully. My 2 sats !
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 11:12:07 AM
I personally have already invested, why wait? You can miss the moment for a good entry into the market. buy now
Pages:
Jump to: