Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 17. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 22, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
Dude, hello, I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Although the encryption market is beginning to recover, the price is still relatively good. Take this opportunity and don’t miss it. It will not be long before it will usher in a bull market.
i absolutely agtpree with you and i think apthat yku sgould  noe waste ylur chance to get a goofpd investment and start doing it right now
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 22, 2018, 07:15:21 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
i think even if ethereum has some problems, it is not forever and i thi k that you czn invest in it ritpght now, why not
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 07:14:35 AM
Dude, hello, I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Although the encryption market is beginning to recover, the price is still relatively good. Take this opportunity and don’t miss it. It will not be long before it will usher in a bull market.
Activity: 222
July 22, 2018, 07:14:19 AM
All most all of the people are using altcoin for best getting profit. I think ETH is the best way to get profit swiftly because a huge number of new ICO project need the boost of ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
I think before you invest in ethereum you should first look at how the development of ethereum but if you sure want to reinvest in ethereum then it does not matter and now is the right time to reinvest ethereum.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 06:24:33 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

if you buy eth, it will never go wrong, because eth coin is very good, eth price will keep going up every year, for that you have to be patient
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 06:23:34 AM
I think now it is time to reinvest in all top cryptocurrencies because their prices are very low. They will obviously increase till the end of this year.
Activity: 130
July 22, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the whole market is falling. Once the market rises again, it will be a little late to invest in Ethereum at that time. In my opinion, Ethereum can definitely make money.
Activity: 119
July 22, 2018, 06:13:44 AM
I think it's good to invest right now, in the next 2-3 months i think the market will be ontrend and there will be a lot of profits for you!  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
We are one of the nice investment times for many coins. A separate title for Eth can also be opened. Because I am a coin I entered in a very short period of time. I hope it does not fool me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
Though I prefer NEM over Etherium, I think it's already good to invest especially for the long term. Maybe they could fix its flaws and be great once again.
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 05:48:23 AM
There have been a lot of problems with ETH recently. I think this may cause the price of ETH to remain in a downturn. If you want to invest, I think you can wait any longer!
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
July 22, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
if I think for the price of coin in this year, unlike the previous year that is decreasing and certainly ethereum will also follow the price movement is down, but I am sure the price of the price does not go down once at least a little and will also be back stable again if many investors who invest.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
Yes I believe so it is time to reinvest again in ETH. It's only just a matter of time before we see $1k again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 22, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

Now is a good time to invest in most coins. The market looks to have bottomed out, and the general expectation is for a new bull run.
Yes, ETH is certainly one of the best projects out there. Some big upgrades coming, too. Always DYOR, but I would say this is a great time to buy ETH.
Activity: 107
July 22, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
I think now is the right time you can make an investment now, because the price of ETH is also still cheap, so you will also get more profit by selling higher prices. because the growth of ETH is also increasing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
to me, buying ETH under 500$ is very profitable
remember last year, when it hit 400$, and drop under 200$, people were panic, and sell them all
after that, maybe very long time,, but it did reach 1500$. if holding only ETH, they could get 200% profit under 1 year, what kind of investment can bring you that ?
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
You can reinvest any time in Eth.It is a good coin for the investor to invest.It is highly popular coin.Now the market is low but I believe in future market will grow up.
Activity: 96
July 22, 2018, 05:09:13 AM
Is it the best time to invest in Ethereum?
I think that is definitely true. The current market price is still relatively good. You can invest a lot of ETH in large quantities, because I believe that the market is about to start to recover. We will soon be able to usher in a bull market.
Activity: 272
July 22, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
I believe that if you want to earn many good profits in the future, I think you can get ethereum now, because you will also get better in the future, because the development of ethereum every day is also good we hold for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: