Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 16. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107
July 22, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
Ether is the best altcoin hands down, no doubt about that, i believe Ether will be huge in coming months or years. Those who buy ether under $500, will make fortune in a few years from now, it will be widely used by school, colleges, and university and hopefully around the world for the better cause.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
If I had some free bitcoin I would think about to move some of them into ETH, but obviously nobody here on the forum can tell you what to do with your own tokens. Please do your own research and make your own decisions instead of asking for financial advise on a crypto forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
July 22, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
Yes you can reinvest on EtH now ETH is on low but it did not break 400$ range so it very positive sign that ETH go up very soon if you buy now it's very low risk for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
Ethereum has begun to show signs of recovery. However, the price of Ethereum is still low, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum. Now the price of Ethereum is $ 468, this is a good price for us to buy Ethereum. I believe that this long-term investment in altcoin will bring us a lot of money in the next few years. Besides, now is a good time to invest in other altcoins such as LTC, ADA, MIOTA, TRX
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
ETH is still on the bull run, the best way for now is to hold your ETH. But when you already feel the profit and the prices kinda hard to goes up more, and you need your money. You could consider to sell it, but when you not in such economical difficulties, you could consider to keep hold it. Because in this year, ETH will definitely regain its all time high.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
eth and btc are promising coin people should not hesitate to invest to that coin because it can really give you a profit even you will just hold it for a long period of time youve got the assurance that it will have a good value in the long run.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
We do not know when the another bull run  will come but one thing I know as what you already mentioned, ethereum is an altcoin which is the best altcoin to invest if you want to make your fund safe and have a sure profit. Because ethereum is perfect to hold for the long run unlike the other and worthy to wait for the bull run because we can expect that ethereum will take part on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 22, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
Ethereum is a strong coin with massive growth potential, but recently EOS managed really high transaction speed and that could be a threat for ETH, EOS could do what Ethereum has done last year, it might catch eyes of future ICO projects and they will shift to EOS although ethereum would still be the first choice.
Activity: 128
July 22, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
Yes, I am investing in Ethereum now is a very good time. At present, this market is at a low point. The price of all cryptocurrencies is very low, and I don’t think it will continue to fall, so invest now and wait for the market. Get warmer, then you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 66
July 22, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Ethereum could be one of the most appropriate cryptocurrencies to invest in. It has shown that it's not very likely to be manipulated and, as we all know, it's one of the most used cryptocurrencies
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
Currently the price of ethereum is very cheap. in contrast to the price of ethereum last year which reached at the price of $ 1000 +. I think it's good to buy now in large quantities.
Activity: 504
July 22, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Well yes, actually it is really the best time now to invest on ethereum while its price is still affordable. And I believe that it will rise again just like last year.
it's true that the price is still quite cheap and I believe that by the end of the year the price of ethereum will go up like last year that surprised everyone, ethreum is the best choice for investment.
Activity: 350
July 22, 2018, 09:03:53 AM
I will continue to tell people that it's right to point out that investing in ethereum is the best thing to do now that one price is still low. but do not worry about the price increase in bitcoin. the ethereum is best in my understanding that it is a coin that goes to bitcoin and it will be the first cryptocurrency coin to be introduced to the worldwide crypto, so why not take the time to find out about an ethereum and investor here today .
Activity: 350
July 22, 2018, 08:08:04 AM
Now this time etherum price is down. I think it's the right time to invest into ethereum. I think Ethereum price is increase after a month. So I hope now invest ethereum and get more profit.
Activity: 531
July 22, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Well yes, actually it is really the best time now to invest on ethereum while its price is still affordable. And I believe that it will rise again just like last year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
I think now is a good time. currently the price of ether is still below 1000 $. and I think if buy it now and hold it in the long run it will be profitable for us.
Activity: 125
July 22, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
It is time to invest in ETH again.
Now the price of ETH is very low, very beautiful, it is completely suitable for our investment now, grasp this opportunity, don't miss it, we can't predict anything tomorrow, we hold and patiently wait for jiu...
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
The market price of altcoins now is slowly moving up and ethereum is one of those. Anyhow, ever since I am already a believer of ethereum and I guess I made the right choice. Altcoins now except those scam projects are really profitable.
Activity: 96
July 22, 2018, 07:23:51 AM
I think this year's encryption market is very suitable for investment, especially the price of cryptocurrency has dropped so far. I think the current price is already the lowest price. If you want to buy Ethereum, I suggest that you are completely ke now....
Activity: 88
July 22, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Yes, the recent price increase is a precursor to the bull market. I think I can buy some altcoin now. I think you will get a good profit when the bull market arrives, but you need to continue learning. The cryptocurrency will update a lot of knowledge every day.
Pages:
Jump to: