Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 18. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
Time to invest in bitcoin) have you heard the latest news?  If the ETF goes well, the price may rise sharply.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
Yes when the etherium exchange rate begins to show an increase automatically makes traders become eager in investing to earn income every time so the economy does not continue to experience problems like the last few months that make traders become worried continuously.
Activity: 574
July 22, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
yes you are right in my opinion this time is the right time to reinvest ethereum because ethereum price seems to be doing increase along with rising bitcoin price so it will give effect for ethereum price.
Activity: 121
July 22, 2018, 04:57:26 AM
Eth is a popular coin in the cryptomarket.It has a great potential growth.You can reinvest anytime because it will increase again in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
If I have much money I will reinvest on ethereum because I have see how growing of bitcoin price every time, how amazing profit can we earn if holding ethereum more than one or two years. we can take much profit with ethereum investment.
Activity: 812
July 22, 2018, 02:19:32 AM
now prices are falling, reinvesting into ethereum coins is the right thing to do now that market conditions are not yet high and can be exploited for large reinvestments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
Actually this is the perfect time to invest in Ethereum since the price is really low now,  lots of expert are predicting the next butll run will be greater than that of last year.
But honestly i think the bull about eth might not be really fat since other blockchains erupting and we have lesser icos now compare to 2017
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
July 21, 2018, 11:58:02 PM
Of course not. Due to the slow speed of transactions, Ethereum is losing its positions. I trust the Ethereum token... But it doesn't look as promising as last year.. The same EOS will be thousands of times faster..
So come with the mind to invest. I would invest part of the funds in Bitcoin, NEO and EOS.
Activity: 189
July 21, 2018, 11:52:15 PM
I think it is very important to invest in Ethereum at this time, the market is suffering a terrible fall and you should take advantage The weak point. Since when you least expect it the market will rise quickly and there will be when everything invested will double and you will be very happy.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
July 21, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.

Why do people hoard when ETH turns POS?

If people will that will be a great turn of event because I remember keeping some ETH in my account since I bought at a low price. $400 is considerably a good price to buy more ETH but it isn't low for some.  How much do you think the price of ETH will be when traders suddenly hoard all their ETH?
Activity: 364
July 21, 2018, 11:10:43 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
Among all altcoins, ethereum would be the best to invest much more on long term investment just like bitcoin. Ethereum has been proven how worth it is. Able to maintain its place in the price chart for long already. Personally, i started in the forum and my only goal was just to invest in bitcoin but ethereum caught my attention and now i have got to coins in my wallet and obviously that are bitcoin and etereum.
Activity: 88
July 21, 2018, 11:04:43 PM
I agree with the opinions of most people here if now is the right time to invest in etherium but if you have a large enough capital you should also invest in bitcoin for the long term, I think it will generate big profits.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
July 21, 2018, 10:54:58 PM
Anytime is a good time to buy Ethereum for me. It has shown good price movements over the past months and has maintained a steady price range. Also, Ethereum tends to follow-suite bitcoin's trend and we all know that when the bulls take control once more, bitcoin goes crazy and it's craziness will definitely rub off on ETH.

I load my bags with ETH with every chance I get. You should too. For now, let's wait for the bulls to gain control of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Yes you're correct it is the right time to reinvest in Ethereum or even Bitcoin is also good with the very low price and you need only to hold just in short term maybe, since the price were going to recover as we seen in the tabulated daily price movement, and also include other altcoins like NEO,RIPPLE,LITECOIN and BTC cash.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give

well, of course, each cryptocurrency has its zdvantages znd disadvatages, but i still rhink taht ethereum is gepreat
yes now you can invest in Ethereum because now there are many people who invest in Ethereum because both of these coins are still down and not yet back then from now it's time to invest again in Ethereum let alone this coin now has not been up but I am sure this coin can be good in the future and can profitable

Almost everyone is expecting the whole market of crypto to go up and see a bullish market. I hope we are all right because if not, there will come yet another market depression just like lasts month.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 21, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
all altcoin has a bullrun potential. because it refers to Bitcoin. but if for this year I think it will only reach half of the peak at the end of 2017. and ethereum only reach maybe $ 800- $ 1000. but currently it is great to buy Ethereum from USD or BTC pair. ethereum has a low price. so get ready to buy.
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 10:20:19 PM
I think you can invest now, because now the price is still low so you also more easily get more profit in the future, and now the price of eth every day also increase the high level
Activity: 358
July 21, 2018, 10:41:19 PM
At present the market is suffering a significant decrease in almost all the prices of the coins, I think you should
invest a little money in Ethereum, taking advantage of this moment that surely in the next months its value could be
duplicate and in this way get big profits. Then Ethereum will be much better in the future.
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give

well, of course, each cryptocurrency has its zdvantages znd disadvatages, but i still rhink taht ethereum is gepreat
yes now you can invest in Ethereum because now there are many people who invest in Ethereum because both of these coins are still down and not yet back then from now it's time to invest again in Ethereum let alone this coin now has not been up but I am sure this coin can be good in the future and can profitable

Pages:
Jump to: