Pages:
Author

Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:58:22 PM
It is better to hold and wait for the chance that i would give you profit. Do a little of research about those if i were you Smiley.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 11:35:35 PM
dont sell alts, dont give in to the FOMO! a correction will come and then you'll be like dang shoulda hodled.
hah
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 11:33:55 PM
Nobody knows but I think it might be too late to jump on the bitcoin train at this point. Bitcoin will do a correction at some point then alts will raise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
December 06, 2017, 11:07:12 PM
now with the rise of bitcoin I think the right time to sell altcoin using bitcoin, because it would be helped by the very high bitcoin price and definitely very profitable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 06, 2017, 11:05:50 PM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

I decided to sell all my altcoin and buy bitcoin for investment. For the record, I never keep my altcoin for long time. Until now still believe bitcoin will give me income but not altcoin and I always about news. I don't care about news even sometimes give positive impact, news make me " panic " last time. This is end of the year, sell altcoin and buy bitcoin for next year. Good luck to you.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
December 06, 2017, 10:57:46 PM
don't sell altcoin now , i know they are dumping but once btc start correction they will rise
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 06, 2017, 10:55:55 PM
I think it's too late to sell, just gotta hodl now.....altcoins are now independant of bitcoin so they gotta rise on their own. Alts are all grown up now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 06, 2017, 10:51:27 PM
I only buy and sell ALT for short time Trading.
For long time or for invest i only believe in Bitcoin
Bitcoin have more good fundamental than other coin.
Activity: 140
December 06, 2017, 10:46:36 PM
if you get profit with sell your altcoin, then dont wait to long before the price of btc getting higher again and your altcoins will be dumped, because most of altcoins are not stable when the bitcoin price getting higher and some altcoins tendency to be dumped.
Activity: 336
December 06, 2017, 10:39:16 PM
Now all altcoins in negative positions. I don't sell them. Because they believe that they will rise from the bottom. Simply pour money from the violas in bitcoin seems pointless. Need to hold bitcoin and to earn on its growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 10:30:06 PM
Pretty late for that but who knows anything is possible with bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
In my opinion about alt and btc. Bitcoin is surely a good investment because of its increasing price but it is not a guarantee that it will keep on increasing and will not drop down by the end of the year.So inorder to offset this risk, invest in altcoin, because when bitcoin price will decrease, most probably altcoin price will price.
Activity: 504
December 06, 2017, 02:04:42 PM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

I dont think that anyone should drop your altcoins right now. The most are just really down and I think they will go up soon.

I already thought several times about selling all the alternative coins and storing only bitcoin. But I do not want to sell myself at a loss. Only this is holding me back. I regret that I bought some altcoins
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2017, 01:59:40 PM
bitcoin is indeed the best but i still hold altcoin like ETH, waves and monero.
and I think altcoin is still good to invest.
Activity: 588
December 06, 2017, 01:57:48 PM
I think you should not be too hopeful of bitcoin as long as your altcoin still has potential then increase it even if you believe in your altcoin. indeed bitcoin is the safest and profitable investment is very large but of course altcoin also has enough value in increasing its price
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 01:36:29 PM
In my opinion, there are many many investors willing to sell their altcoin to buy Bitcoin. There are 3 hard folks in December and this seem make them crazy sell.
Activity: 459
December 06, 2017, 12:06:52 PM

I dont think that anyone should drop your altcoins right now. The most are just really down and I think they will go up soon.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 06, 2017, 11:47:23 AM
I didn't sold my alt coins for bitcoin what I did is I sold some of my alts for my needs.  Grin But if you think that you had to catch up the CME listing and it's look on hype now, get your bitcoins now but if you had enough bitcoin already and you just hold it for future use just keep on holding it and it will be better if you'll add some more by selling your alts since having bitcoin is the most effective way of earning in crypto.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 06, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
I think it is a little too late to do that. The price of bitcoin is very high in my opinion and there is no much recover in the past few weeks. I think it is better to wait for its falling.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 06, 2017, 11:01:23 AM
It all depends on what alts you are holding and if you can get in some multipliers before cashing out. I am watching three coins that are turning bullish right now and are ahead of BTC in my portfolio. Everything else is red, so am hoping that those three coins will surpass the Bitcoin surge and do a home run for me. Ocourse time will tell how these three alts will perform so am holding them solidly for now as they are so early in their development phases and it would be a crime to sell them right now. I am looking to lock in at least a x 5 or x 10 multiplier from them before cashing out some to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: