Pages:
Author

Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
December 06, 2017, 07:59:10 AM
Check the BTC chart if it will pump more,if the indicators shows it will go moon again thats the time you need to sell your alts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 07:50:57 AM
It is bad time to sell your altcoin for bitcoin. The nearest fork will be probably in may 2018, but i am not sure
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 06, 2017, 07:49:52 AM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Not the time to sell altcoins. I think that the growth of altcoins has just begun after a long fall

In addition to that, when Bitcoin suddenly falls and Altcoins will rise tremendously then you'll regret surely.
That's whay creating good portfolio for Cryptocurrency investment is a must. I prefer 50-50, 50% Bitcoin and the other half is for Altcoins.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 06, 2017, 07:48:14 AM
I don't think so, sell all Altcoins will cause regrets in the future but instead you should make 50-50 portfolio.
Only sellout weak currencies and maintain the strong one, selling some currencies and buying Bitcoin is still a good idea of investing Cryptocurrency.
You will be thankful for what you've done today in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 06, 2017, 07:47:23 AM
CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

It is based on what altcoin you are holding,but I agree with you sell your altcoins for bitcoin before the fork they you will have good profits but no guarantee that price will rise after the fork so if you want to take risk then go ahead and buy bitcoins.If you are holding ethereum don't sell it the price of ethereum also will bump in the coming 2018 I hope the price will hit upto $2000 due to many projects based on ethereum.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

Not the time to sell altcoins. I think that the growth of altcoins has just begun after a long fall
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 07:41:56 AM
it's expected most traders don't want to get left behind with bitcoin rally, but when bitcoin stabalize everyone will flock to alts again. though it's really wiser to invest in bitcoin atm since the trend now is going up and there's no reason for bitcoin to crash or what. Still holding my alts though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
December 06, 2017, 07:34:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: