Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 6. (Read 39303 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The BFL ads in this forum nauseate me. I wish I could press an ignore function just not to see them.

Successful ASIC companies don't need to advertise. Good word of mouth (or type) suffice

Not to dis any of the advertisers, but somehow I've been able to not have them register in my mind as I scroll. It's akin to going to a website solely to read the content, ignoring all the ads and popups in place without any effort in doing so. Also, rarely does anybody's advertising in their sigs draws my attention.

Its wierd ... I never see them either .... lolz

Whats that about ... i enjoy a good oppurtunity to rant about something and I am missing all of these ...Sad

Activity: 552
Just spoke with my lawyer about this, and if you have a product ordered and asked for a refund and was denied please contact Ira at http://www.techfirm.com/contact-us/ , hes willing to listen and if enough interested maybe something can be done.  Hes a great guy and deff knows tech law Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Only 1 person was sufficiently "moved" or "motivated" enough to leave a review for BFL today:

https://plus.google.com/108957607274308601800/about?gl=us&hl=en&review=1

If this shows little motivation behind BFL's customers, then they (BFL) should probably not have much fear of any repercussions.

I encourage people to leave feedback so that BFL takes notice of what they are doing that is upsetting or pleasing their customer base.

I just saw your post for this............DONE!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
So far 12 reviews and the only person who has given a positive is seemingly clueless as to whether he will or will not make back his cash using a Jally.

Yikes...idiots in every corner.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Good job Unacceptable,

Your feedback at BFL was much appreciated. It was accurate, thorough and factual.

It appears that BFL just "fixed" the first reviewers order and shipped it out early. It seems they are being mindful about the reviews on Google Plus.

So if you have a defunct order (or are happy with your order) write in and let them know. I am sure they will be happy to get on your order as quickly as possible.

Interesting. The review I left is no longer there. Possibly because I linked back to these forums ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The BFL ads in this forum nauseate me. I wish I could press an ignore function just not to see them.

Successful ASIC companies don't need to advertise. Good word of mouth (or type) suffice

Not to dis any of the advertisers, but somehow I've been able to not have them register in my mind as I scroll. It's akin to going to a website solely to read the content, ignoring all the ads and popups in place without any effort in doing so. Also, rarely does anybody's advertising in their sigs draws my attention.

Unlike your own! Tongue

Adverting is the scummiest industry in the world and ANY assosiated with it need to put a bullet in there head ASAP and do the world a favour!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Don't forget the BBB.

Here's my KS AG file confirmation letter:

Scroll down Ms. Stansbury's page to see what she exactly does at the KS AG office: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kayla-stansbury/27/4a4/754
So I guess she would be able to determine if we're BFL is right or wrong about being eligible for denying refunds.

The BBB really needs to follow up better on the complaints.
Activity: 644

Activity: 406

Again, Why google+? I wouldn't even recommend facebook with all the sheeple.

Why cant you do this on a site that doesn't require registration, maybe set up your own page? There free! As i say, you ill actually struggle to get people that are real and serious on a 'social networking' site cause people with anything about them realise what these sites are, NSA info gathering schemes! To be honest in this day and age, People are looking for secure ways of communication, Even people that don't understand why they need to, They just know its important! Here... Have a look how much you have been lied too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zc0ICPoqlM

Wake up and start listening to yourself instead of what others tell you and taking it as gospel!

Jesus people! Good luck with your en-devours!
Only 1 person was sufficiently "moved" or "motivated" enough to leave a review for BFL today:

If this shows little motivation behind BFL's customers, then they (BFL) should probably not have much fear of any repercussions.

I encourage people to leave feedback so that BFL takes notice of what they are doing that is upsetting or pleasing their customer base.

I just saw your post for this............DONE!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
I too left them one star. 0 is unfortunately not an option
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Don't forget the BBB.

Here's my KS AG file confirmation letter:

Scroll down Ms. Stansbury's page to see what she exactly does at the KS AG office: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kayla-stansbury/27/4a4/754
So I guess she would be able to determine if we're BFL is right or wrong about being eligible for denying refunds.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Feedback left. Next stop, the FTC, then the Kansas AG.
Good job Unacceptable,

Your feedback at BFL was much appreciated. It was accurate, thorough and factual.

It appears that BFL just "fixed" the first reviewers order and shipped it out early. It seems they are being mindful about the reviews on Google Plus.

So if you have a defunct order (or are happy with your order) write in and let them know. I am sure they will be happy to get on your order as quickly as possible.

As I said, they listen to black mailing. They work like banks. Go into one and raise your voice they will do whatever you want. Go in and ask and get told fuck you! This works every time. Same with mobiles. Just ring them up, ask for retention straight away and then tell them your leaving. Hey presto, you get an awesome deal that no one can usually get. The list goes on.

Buttfucker labs are not stupid! They know all the tricks because there professional con men. Just because only one of them as been dump enough get caught doesn't excuse the others! Remember, its not a crime unless your caught ;-)

The fact that they broke every rule/promise they made, shipped orders from Feb+ 2013 while people from June/July are still waiting, blatantly giving so called 'discounts' that they knew were worthless/useless/not discounts even but vouchers just proves even more they knew what they were doing. I know how rogue companies work and bfl as followed all the rules perfectly of been scam artists. Bait and switch is over, cut and run is the monarch! Be warned!

If you work in advertising you will know these tactics off by heart! Insurance and advertisers need to all shoot themselves in the head and do us all a favour, scum of society! Seriously, get a gun, stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger! No, seriously, I'm not joking! Put your head in a noose and jump! I bet you think I'm joking don't you.... No! Go poor petrol on your self and set yourselves on fire! ( In memory of the late great bill hicks)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Good job Unacceptable,

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

I just saw your post for this............DONE!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
Grow some. Alls you pussies! The reason the world is the way it is is because people don't do anything about things and shove there heads in the sand.

All he's doing is giving people the tools to do something about it. Maybe people should start doing this to NSA, FBI, atf, gchq and all the other bullshit organisations that keep us oppressed!

Peace never worked with these people, it time to fight and if you can't see that, you'll be spe ding your last days with FEMA

Grow some fucking balls boys and grow up and be a man!  Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of believing what your told is fact! Rise up!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I will be repeating this post into A LOT of bfl threads now...If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

I don't stand for nor support for "wreaking hovok on the lives of the persons mentioned".

A mod should probably look over the above post and delete it at their discretion.

hence i took your advice and left that on the google + thread....and will continue to post it wherever I can....these guys have had like 2+ years to FIX THEIR FUCKUPS.  I didn't give two shits 3 weeks ago...but they just couldn't resist bringing out the 'next scheme'  If these individuals get flooded with calls and hatemail and threatening letters and 4am phone calls getting cussed out...maybe they'll start to deliver their devices for a change....did you ever consider that?

Implied threats... not cool at all... mod's need to police that. Report the fraud have the AG handle these clowns. They like us are human, they have families and deserve that privacy even if they would not do the same for us or have also implied threats towards others. Not cool at all and over the line.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

I will be repeating this post into A LOT of bfl threads now...If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

I don't stand for nor support for "wreaking hovok on the lives of the persons mentioned".

A mod should probably look over the above post and delete it at their discretion.

hence i took your advice and left that on the google + thread....and will continue to post it wherever I can....these guys have had like 2+ years to FIX THEIR FUCKUPS.  I didn't give two shits 3 weeks ago...but they just couldn't resist bringing out the 'next scheme'  If these individuals get flooded with calls and hatemail and threatening letters and 4am phone calls getting cussed out...maybe they'll start to deliver their devices for a change....did you ever consider that?
Pages:
Jump to: