Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 7. (Read 39303 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I will be repeating this post into A LOT of bfl threads now...If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

I don't stand for nor support for "wreaking hovok on the lives of the persons mentioned".

A mod should probably look over the above post and delete it at their discretion.

Agreed. Unnecessary.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

I will be repeating this post into A LOT of bfl threads now...If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

I don't stand for nor support for "wreaking hovok on the lives of the persons mentioned".

A mod should probably look over the above post and delete it at their discretion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
haha, Love the above comment.

You open a can of whoop ass!  Cheesy
Only 1 person was sufficiently "moved" or "motivated" enough to leave a review for BFL today:

https://plus.google.com/108957607274308601800/about?gl=us&hl=en&review=1

If this shows little motivation behind BFL's customers, then they (BFL) should probably not have much fear of any repercussions.

I encourage people to leave feedback so that BFL takes notice of what they are doing that is upsetting or pleasing their customer base.

Mate, Google+...... Say no more! People with any common sense don't join such things!
No frigging wayyyyyy! Just got this....

Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for your order from Butterfly Labs! Your order (#3xxx) was shipped via USPS, USPS Priority Mail Int'l on 8/29/2013.  You can track your package at any time using the link below. Shipped To: xxxxxx Track Your Shipment:   xxxxxxx This shipment includes the following items: Item # Description Qty SGL600G 60 GH/s Bitcoin Miner 1 Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future! Butterfly Labs Phone: 913-271-6744 Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.butterflylabs.com

Still, I'll believe it when I see it. I think xian1 blocked me ha ha, shame people jump to conclusions, I think we could have had a good heated debate :-)

Good luck to all in there future ventures. Whatever your per conceptions of me, were the people leading the fight back ;-)
You are surprisingly easy to please.

Your order number is only 3,xxx.

The range of orders goes up to 72,xxx, notice the difference in how many digits there are?

So basically, you are happy because your early pre-order has shipped. But you don't seem to care anymore that about 70,000+ orders are still waiting in line for their units?

==================================

Well, in either case, are you now ready to sing praises and support BFL now that "you got yours"?

How do you work that out, Presumption is the mother of all fuck up! LEARN THIS AT LEAST!

Yes, i wanted my unit before there closed down and it seems im a lucky one. As at the end of my comment i said good luck to everyone and trust me, I will continue to watch this train wreck. Im sorry you jump to conclusions dude but a lot do that around here, Its the norm Wink

Seriously though, I DO wish everyone on there en devours all the best, Weather it delivery (i still have to take myself yet!), refund or case against buttfucker labs. Im in it for the cause as well, not profit and i want BTC succeed just as much as the most raving addict to it (max keiser is a good example Smiley ). This will not stop mining for years, no matter what the unprofitably is because i want to contribute and maybe in time it will all be worth while Smiley

1% of the global GDP would mean a BTC is $1,000,000 each... nt including lost BTC! And bitcoins could be the thing that takes all of the rothschilds wealth away from these sick mofo's Wink
legendary
Only 1 person was sufficiently "moved" or "motivated" enough to leave a review for BFL today:

If this shows little motivation behind BFL's customers, then they (BFL) should probably not have much fear of any repercussions.

I encourage people to leave feedback so that BFL takes notice of what they are doing that is upsetting or pleasing their customer base.
legendary

Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for your order from Butterfly Labs! Your order (#3xxx) was shipped via USPS, USPS Priority Mail Int'l on 8/29/2013.  You can track your package at any time using the link below. Shipped To: xxxxxx Track Your Shipment:   xxxxxxx This shipment includes the following items: Item # Description Qty SGL600G 60 GH/s Bitcoin Miner 1 Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future! Butterfly Labs Phone: 913-271-6744 Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.butterflylabs.com

Still, I'll believe it when I see it. I think xian1 blocked me ha ha, shame people jump to conclusions, I think we could have had a good heated debate :-)

Good luck to all in there future ventures. Whatever your per conceptions of me, were the people leading the fight back ;-)
You are surprisingly easy to please.

Your order number is only 3,xxx.

The range of orders goes up to 72,xxx, notice the difference in how many digits there are?

So basically, you are happy because your early pre-order has shipped. But you don't seem to care anymore that about 70,000+ orders are still waiting in line for their units?

==================================

Well, in either case, are you now ready to sing praises and support BFL now that "you got yours"?

Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for your order from Butterfly Labs! Your order (#3xxx) was shipped via USPS, USPS Priority Mail Int'l on 8/29/2013.  You can track your package at any time using the link below. Shipped To: xxxxxx Track Your Shipment:   xxxxxxx This shipment includes the following items: Item # Description Qty SGL600G 60 GH/s Bitcoin Miner 1 Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future! Butterfly Labs Phone: 913-271-6744 Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.butterflylabs.com

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
ummmmm let's see

misadvertising or false advertising is illegal yes

not shipping within due time is also illegal yes

how many lawyers have you talked to before?

also I usually pay by bitpay or paypal

also shipping me something that i did not order is also liable to get them court time

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you make the upgrade order in March and then not pay for it until April, after the new pricing went into effect?  I can see their system accepting your 'upgrade' due to lack of foresight in the programming, but you did technically pay for something no longer offered for sale.  BFL should have contacted you and given you the chance to request a refund or take the new products, so that was a mistake on their part.
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Did you fill a complaint already ?

Yes, and have received formal responses via post.
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
If you'd like to attempt a non-traditional refund of your order, you can try to "Pull a Xian" by publicly noting your order number on these forums, and then telling Josh et al to "Eat a bag of dicks" or some other insult, and see if they force a refund on you like they did me.

Be warned, If you do this, you may have a chance of having your order forced refunded, allowing yourself to sue them for a breach of contract, but then they will threaten a counter-suit for defamation.

Your best bet is to formally complain to the FTC and the Kansas AG to resolve your dispute and add your voice to the chorus. Every complaint strengthens the case against Butterfly Labs.

Thank you for this information. I read your thread already and it didn't surprise me from those sons of bitchs.

Did you fill a complain already ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
 If you'd like to attempt a non-traditional refund of your order, you can try to "Pull a Xian" by publicly noting your order number on these forums, and then telling Josh et al to "Eat a bag of dicks" or some other insult, and see if they force a refund on you like they did me.

Be warned, If you do this, you may have a chance of having your order forced refunded, allowing yourself to sue them for a breach of contract, but then they will threaten a counter-suit for defamation.

Your best bet is to formally complain to the FTC and the Kansas AG to resolve your dispute and add your voice to the chorus. Every complaint strengthens the case against Butterfly Labs.

legendary
Nah, I am just fooking with you both. (Though I am a known BFL Shill at times)

I understand your plight. But seriously, the forum venting is fine and all, but if you aren't doing something extra then it really is like sitting on your hands and waiting for your Jally (or Single) to arrive when they finally get to it.

You should be proactive and challenging of their complacent attitude towards events and standing issues:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4559-normal-rma-process.html

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4572-s-l-o-w-customer-service.html

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4579-bfl-have-40-btc-will-not-talk-me.html

Those who make noise get results.
The rage has made them almost nonsensical. I think there are grounds for emotional and mental stress...LOL.
STFU you bitch!!! I wish all BFL people will go in JAIL !
Then put your case together and start prosecuting them.

You should also write a review of your experience at Butterfly labs. Positive and Negative feedback is always welcomed at BFL.

BFL don't give a shit about customer satisfaction or feedback. They laugh at their customer, especially those who supported them at the beginning when they needed money. Now they succeed they shit on us.
See, your not serious about this. This is why you won't even take the time to send them feedback about your experience.

There are Mini Rig owners with more money invested in this than you, do you see them complaining about losing a few ten's of a grand?

Can I ask why your sticking up for bfl? Yes, some people were stupid and ordered from bfl this year but the people that ordered. Before Nov/Dec last year are being screwed more than anyone, especially if you upgraded to singles!!! Yes there was greedy people who are just in for the cash (not me) and they were blinded by bfls smooth talk, but the original in esters such as myself didn't have the luxery of he insight like everyone in 2013 and we are been hurt the most! Do you fail to see why some people are not fools or gullible and that there are real people with real issues!

Bfl talk to there customers like crap and continually lie! So how can you be so on there side? Are you even a customer?
legendary
The rage has made them almost nonsensical. I think there are grounds for emotional and mental stress...LOL.

You should also write a review of your experience at Butterfly labs. Positive and Negative feedback is always welcomed at BFL.

BFL don't give a shit about customer satisfaction or feedback. They laugh at their customer, especially those who supported them at the beginning when they needed money. Now they succeed they shit on us.
See, your not serious about this. This is why you won't even take the time to send them feedback about your experience.

There are Mini Rig owners with more money invested in this than you, do you see them complaining about losing a few ten's of a grand?
Xian01 from bFL forums! Rigggghhhtttttt.......

I'm not even going g go down that road and argue with you a out this, if you think I'm racist that's your problem not mine! I suppose you think Obama is a great guy too!

I wouldn't even waste my breath on you after seeing how you are on bfl forums! I have my own mind and my own experiences that obviously out reach yours. Maybe one day you will go see the world and find out the truth by meeting people in that country. And I don't mean 2 week holidays on a resort in Spain! I mean months living with and as them people do!

And I'm the racist! You can't be further from the truth! What I do care for is humanity and the powers that be been removed from there positions! Were all sheep in our respective farms around the world! We need to break free from our pens!

Bye and good luck in the future, you'll find that your the one that's really close but mis guided, but that will be all clear soon as Obama and co carry on using chemical weapons and blaming it on Syria. You know, in all simulations they have done the only way america wins is a nuclear war! All other simulations have Iran as the winner... look it up!

Explain the Georgia stones! Just pure sick in the head peado scum bags with obsessions for power and control.

Funny thing is, were not that far apart on ideas but enough me have to agree to disagree ;-)
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Pages:
Jump to: