Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 8. (Read 39303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The rage has made them almost nonsensical. I think there are grounds for emotional and mental stress...LOL.
STFU you bitch!!! I wish all BFL people will go in JAIL !
Then put your case together and start prosecuting them.

You should also write a review of your experience at Butterfly labs. Positive and Negative feedback is always welcomed at BFL.

https://plus.google.com/108957607274308601800/about?gl=us&hl=en&review=1
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
The rage has made them almost nonsensical. I think there are grounds for emotional and mental stress...LOL.
STFU you bitch!!! I wish all BFL people will go in JAIL !
legendary
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Yes! Get the torches and pitchforks, for tomorrow we march on BFL! 

Thousands of people hate you with good reason.

stfu BFL is serving people who ordered 6months before them. I'll sue BFL and win like many other people here. What a shame.
I'm confused? You are suing BFL but tell someone who hates inaba to "stfu"?

FUCK INABA, FUCK BFL !
Activity: 616

stfu BFL is serving people who ordered 6months before them. I'll sue BFL and win like many other people here. What a shame.
I'm confused? You are suing BFL but tell someone who hates inaba to "stfu"?
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

stfu Inaba. BFL is serving people who ordered 6months before them. I'll sue BFL and win like many other people here. What a shame.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Right on cue, in come the trolls to wreck a good thread!  Lets see if we can get K9, PL and PG in here, as well!

Idiot - Get back on the line.  I hope you get sued.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
go suck Obamas dick you Zionist worshipping idiot.

... And welcome to my ignore list. There is absolutely no place for this sort of intolerance on these forums.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We'll see who's laughing when reality hits you smack tards in the face. When you become the econically unviable and you become one of them who are you going turn to?

The world is fucked up and you all know that, but to fix it you have to go to the cause of the issues and in truth its 300 people with a average age of 60! Well past there sell by date.

As for raciest whatever you called me, go shove your narrow minded head up your arse until you suffercate. I have friends in India, Australia, america, south Korea amoung other places so go suck Obamas dick you Zionist worshipping idiot.

Just. Because you don't want to look at it for what it is doesn't make it not so. The human mind is very clever at making you feel everything's OK when in reality the shit hit the fan in the 90's and we been piling it up ever since!

Instead of blinding following what your force fed in your life, start using them braincells and question things. That's the only way I got to know what I know. Prove me wrong, go out there and prove me wrong! I challenge you!

You people on here need go listen to max Kaiser and actually learn something about the corpocricy that runs the world!

And as much respect I have for Noam Chomsky, I have issues with how he looks at some things. I'm more atoned to us been a consiceness that lives on and what we live now is body concisness. I.e, once you die you live on but lose the body concisness that we are always told is the be all and end all. Well I'm sorry, I ain't religious but there is a more powerful substance than we are lead to believe! Stop boxing your mind in with make believe walls!

He shouldn't be posting any racist crap in any thread... but oh well what can you do when people don't read deeply.

You need to start reading http://www.zcommunications.org/ not watching too much Max Kaiser who seems to be pretty quiet about PUTIN doesn't he?

You have not read enough Chomsky period if you are spouting that garbage. Sorry but really have to put you on ignore now I can't read such drivel. You are almost there to real enlightenment just jettison the racist / zionist plot crap and look at how the world really works. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/ Skeptics unite.

http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/48351 <-- Socrates of the modern era... you need to give him the respect he deserves and ignore the foil hat crowd.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We'll see who's laughing when reality hits you smack tards in the face. When you become the econically unviable and you become one of them who are you going turn to?

The world is fucked up and you all know that, but to fix it you have to go to the cause of the issues and in truth its 300 people with a average age of 60! Well past there sell by date.

As for raciest whatever you called me, go shove your narrow minded head up your arse until you suffercate. I have friends in India, Australia, america, south Korea amoung other places so go suck Obamas dick you Zionist worshipping idiot.

Just. Because you don't want to look at it for what it is doesn't make it not so. The human mind is very clever at making you feel everything's OK when in reality the shit hit the fan in the 90's and we been piling it up ever since!

Instead of blinding following what your force fed in your life, start using them braincells and question things. That's the only way I got to know what I know. Prove me wrong, go out there and prove me wrong! I challenge you!

You people on here need go listen to max Kaiser and actually learn something about the corpocricy that runs the world!

And as much respect I have for Noam Chomsky, I have issues with how he looks at some things. I'm more atoned to us been a consiceness that lives on and what we live now is body concisness. I.e, once you die you live on but lose the body concisness that we are always told is the be all and end all. Well I'm sorry, I ain't religious but there is a more powerful substance than we are lead to believe! Stop boxing your mind in with make believe walls!
Activity: 574
Someone, m3sSh3aD, hasn't read their Noam Chomsky and has definitely drank a bit too much of the Zeitgeist koolaid.

I loled...  he should invest in a silver foil hat ....

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Someone, m3sSh3aD, hasn't read their Noam Chomsky and has definitely drank a bit too much of the Zeitgeist koolaid.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Presumptions presumptions. Did i state friend, No, I just stated i know them. I did not say HOW i knew them. I didn't even state HOW I KNOW MYSELF! So your making a lot of presumptions is all i can say.

I'm not stupid enough to have faith in the 'LEGAL' system and do not take part in 'the system' as much as possible. To do good things, sometimes you have to be bad! This is a fact that is lost on most people like yourself!
Since I have not been, am not currently, nor ever likely to be a criminal, I disagree that sometimes you have to do bad to do good.  That to me sounds like a dishonest person trying to vindicate criminal actions.  You are claiming that you know of a fairly major crime, yet since you don't want to see the lawbreakers punished, you also commit a crime and cover it up.  Dishonesty breeding even more dishonesty.

You know the honest person's response to someone saying "It looks too good to be true"?  "It most likely is".

I asked several people I personally know and respect,  this question... "If you were offered a lifetime warranty how long you take that to be?".  I got replies ranging from "whose lifetime?" to "That depends on the wording" to a legal definition "The life of a product on the market."  This same question asked of the average joe on the street ended up getting "MY LIFETIME!" as the most popular answer.

I personally cannot find any justification for breaking the law.  

Check out the difference between LAW AND STATUTES! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Jesus, I'm not here to tell you the truth about the world and whats really going on, open your eyes and find out for yourself cause me telling you will not convince no one. Its like banging your head against the wall trying inform Sheeple.

As for not getting you got be bad to be good sometimes, A parent buys a toy for there kid bert but its the last one. Thats means jonny won't be getting his Christmas present cause there's  non left. You've been cruel to jonny but bert as benefited.

Basic but you get the jist. The world is in a worst state than it was in the great depression but because 'the powers that be' say its ok, everyone goes about there business believing these oligarchs. Nano tech means they don't need us no more which is why there planning a kull of over 90% of the population (they've killed many fish/bee's/birds already). This is BEEN CRUEL TO BE KIND TO THERE PEOPLE! But there been cruel to 99.9998% of the world to bennifit a small elite group (they are 0.0001%, not 1%).

Now there solutions they use (agenda 21) is in full motion and people don't even see it until its too late (within next 2-4 years) when there is nothing we can do. Now when you report ANYONE to so called 'authorities' all you are doing is grassing on your own! Reducing the chances we have against these people (Think Queen Elizibeth (BP PETROLIUM), Queen Beatrix (Shell & Texaco), Rothschild's etc etc.)

I can't give you a life lesson in text or in a week but what i can tell you is EVERYONE is being used by these people and if we don't wake up VERY soon humanity will not stand a chance and these people will end up killing themselves in the end IMO through there narrow minded greed for control and power.

Its sad really, This is what millions of years have evolved to, A red button that will obliterate all life on earth or hand the planet over to monsters that have no humanity at all! The tech is there so everyone worldwide can live free.

And piuss off to anyone saying 'conspiracy theory', Stop been a troll and repeating that programed B$ and go prove me wrong! You''ll find its impossible and you will end up down a rabbit hole so big you may never return, I'm a TRUE KNIGHT and came back because i realise whats on the line! Not just the human race but LIFE ON EARTH AS WE KNOW IT!

Now piss off with your right and wrongs that are man made and realise the rules of the 'nature' are the only rules we must comply too and not THE ZIONISTS!

I know in my heart whats right and wrong and don't need justification by anyone but myself. I know im a good person and again, I dont need to be told that constantly like fools out there.

Hell, Higgs boson (GEV 125) actually exists, That makes ANYTHING possible. But people don't get this nor understand what it means! We live in fields of energy that communicates with us! Go out there and use your own brain and become the next tesla or go to state education and lock yourself down, The decision is all yours and we will pay the price for ignorance!

And back on subject, ALL SUEING PEOPLE DOES IS HURT BOTH SIDES EXCEPT THE LAWYERS AND COURTS! Yes, Police & Courts make profit's, And plenty of them! THEY ARE BUSINESS'S! And they are been combined into the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! THIS IS TYRANNY OUT OF CONTROL, TODAY, NOT NEXT WEEK, NEXT MONTH OR YEAR, TODAY!
legendary
http://courts.jocogov.org/dc_smallclaims.aspx

I will start researching on some of these topics. I believe if you receive a positive judgement (which is as someone said, super easy) there are ways to put a lien on the property owned by BFL.

Though I do not know how many people can place a lien on the property belonging to BFL. I am not a lawyer nor a professional but I know placing liens is incredibly easy if they don't pay up.

1) Plaintiff pays at the time of filing; $xx.00 (xx.00 filing fee, xx.00 to serve one person in xxxxxx County) and completes a Statement of Claim Form.  The Court prepares a citation addressed to the defendant.

2) The Constable personally serves the Defendant with a citation and a copy of the Statement of Claim.  The citation notifies the Defendant to appear for Monday at 10:00 a.m. following the expiration of (10) days from the date he/she was served.

3) On the court date, the Judge conducts a trial of the case and decides who won and for what amount.  The court then prepares a judgment for the Judge to sign.  (Note: prepaid filing fees (court costs) and all future court costs are usually automatically awarded into the court's standard judgment).

4) If the Defendant does NOT appear on the court date, the Judge may enter a Default Judgment against him/her.

5) Either party may appeal the judgment by filing a Notice of Appeal, Appeal Surety Bond with the court, and pay the required appeal filing cost of $xx.00, within (10) ten days from the date of judgment.  If no appeal is filed within (10) ten days, the judgment becomes final.

6) After (30) thirty full days, judgment is final, the party who won (the party who was awarded the judgment) can request a WRIT OF EXECUTION, for an additional cost of $xxx.00 to enforce the judgment.  The Constable serves the Writ on the party who lost and makes oral demand for payment.  If the constable receives no payment, and there is no non-exempt property to levy on, the Writ is returned to the court.  THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT JUDGMENT WILL BE COLLECTED BY A WRIT OF EXECUTION.  Call the Constable's Office at (210) 335-2806, for further details about a Writ of Execution.

7) Another alternative to try to collect on a judgment is an ABSTRACT OF JUDGMENT, at an additional cost of $x.00. The court prepares the Abstract which the winning party must file with the County Clerk Records Department at the Courthouse. When properly filed, an Abstract places a lien against any non-exempt, real property of the losing party for a period of (10) ten years and is renewable. ABSTRACT OF JUDGMENT CAN BE REQUESTED AFTER (10) TEN DAYS AFTER JUDGMENT IS FINAL.  When requesting an Abstract of Judgment, you should, whenever possible, provide the court with the losing party's current address and amount, if any, that had already been collected on the Judgment.

Cool FAILURE TO APPEAR: If a defendant who has been served with citation fails to appear at the time and place specified in the citation, the Judge shall enter a default judgment for the plaintiff in the amount proved to be due. The Judge may set aside the default judgment if, not later then the 10th day after the default judgment is signed, the defendant files with the Court a written motion showing good cause for setting aside the judgment.

If the plaintiff does not appear, the Judge may enter an order dismissing the action without prejudice. The Judge may set the case for trial if, not later then the 10th day after the Judge dismisses the action, the plaintiff files with the court a written motion showing good cause to set aside the dismissal.

NOTICE:  YOU MUST SIGN AND FILE A "RELEASE OF JUDGMENT" FORM if and/or whenever the Defendant pays off the full judgment owed to you.  A release form can be obtained at this office.

LIMITED JURISDICTION:
Small Claims Jurisdiction is $10,000.00 or less.  Small Claims court can only award judgment for money and cannot order a person to do some act or try to refrain from doing some act.  Small claims are courts in which our citizens can settle small money disputes in a speedy, informal setting.

VENUE: (SMALL CLAIMS FORM)
SMALL CLAIMS NORMALLY MUST BE FILED IN THE COURT OF THE PRECINCT WHERE THE DEFENDANT LIVES: Under some circumstances you may have a choice of courts in which to bring a claim.  For example, if the Defendant lives in one precinct but contracted to perform services in another precinct, either the precinct where the defendant lives or the precinct where the work was performed can be selected as the place to bring suit.

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SUE:  First determine who you are suing;
1) An Individual Person; or
2) An Individual Owner Doing Business (d.b.a.) As a Company; or
3) A Corporation (Incorporated Business)

1) If you are suing an individual be sure you spell the name fully and correctly and have the exact address.  If you know of more than one good address where the defendant can be located (i.e.:  home address, work address, etc.), be sure and list ALL KNOWN ADDRESSES ON THE FORM.

2) If you are suing a sole proprietorship (for example, John Doe owns ABC Auto Parts and does business under the assumed name of ABC Auto Parts) sue: John Doe individually and doing business as (d.b.a.) ABC Auto Parts.  If you do not happen to know the owner of the sole proprietorship, you may contact the Assumed Names Dept.  located at the courthouse for more information.

3) If you are suing a Corporation: You must sue the Corporation and serve its registered agent.  The Secretary of the State can provide this information of the name & address of the registered agent.  It is YOUR responsibility to find out if the business is incorporated or who the true owner is when filing.
Activity: 532

Presumptions presumptions. Did i state friend, No, I just stated i know them. I did not say HOW i knew them. I didn't even state HOW I KNOW MYSELF! So your making a lot of presumptions is all i can say.

I'm not stupid enough to have faith in the 'LEGAL' system and do not take part in 'the system' as much as possible. To do good things, sometimes you have to be bad! This is a fact that is lost on most people like yourself!
Since I have not been, am not currently, nor ever likely to be a criminal, I disagree that sometimes you have to do bad to do good.  That to me sounds like a dishonest person trying to vindicate criminal actions.  You are claiming that you know of a fairly major crime, yet since you don't want to see the lawbreakers punished, you also commit a crime and cover it up.  Dishonesty breeding even more dishonesty.

You know the honest person's response to someone saying "It looks too good to be true"?  "It most likely is".

I asked several people I personally know and respect,  this question... "If you were offered a lifetime warranty how long you take that to be?".  I got replies ranging from "whose lifetime?" to "That depends on the wording" to a legal definition "The life of a product on the market."  This same question asked of the average joe on the street ended up getting "MY LIFETIME!" as the most popular answer.

I personally cannot find any justification for breaking the law. 
BFL shipped MANY mini rigs to a couple of people who got together early on and essentially blackmailed BFL to send them there rigs. I know this is FACT! I can't give you proof without compromising people (Guess who's side i'm on) but i tell you, THEY SHIPPED A LOT OF MINI RIGS TO THESE PEOPLE!
So, by your own words, you are saying BFL has indeed shipped more TH than most people think?  But since they, as you put it, got blackmailed, they shipped out of order?  That's a pretty serious accusation.  Too bad you won't prove it, you really could help those wanting to sue the company.

I don't grass people to the powers that be that used there brains! THey saw them for what they were and took the appropriate action! I'm sorry but i'm on there side and its an un written rule, YOU DON'T GRASS! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
So, sadly the company you claim is such a criminal enterprise will continue in your words to rip off the masses, simply because you will not "grass".  Gotcha.

You thick or something, I PERSONALLY AM NOT INVOLVED but the people who are WILL GET DRAGGED DOWN WITH BFL, Because of a 3rd party (myself in this instance) GRASSES THEM UP! Ruining there lives as well.

You sir need to realise how things work before in the real world before calling me out, On what your calling me out on i don't know either.

Point is, BFL operate a cowboy company and deserve everything thats coming to them!

/END CONVERSATION!
I am neither thick nor stupid.  YOU'RE the one who just STUPIDLY admitted your friends COMMITTED a FELONY by blackmailing a company.. This makes your friends WORSE than BFL, but since they are your friends, you cannot let them take the consequences for their actions, so you allow BFL, a company in your OWN words to be a raging criminal enterprise, to remain in business so that your crooked friends do not also goto jail.  By your own admission, you have aided and abetted this crime by not reporting it.  This makes you a criminal at least in the same league as Sonny.  

Activity: 532
BFL shipped MANY mini rigs to a couple of people who got together early on and essentially blackmailed BFL to send them there rigs. I know this is FACT! I can't give you proof without compromising people (Guess who's side i'm on) but i tell you, THEY SHIPPED A LOT OF MINI RIGS TO THESE PEOPLE!
So, by your own words, you are saying BFL has indeed shipped more TH than most people think?  But since they, as you put it, got blackmailed, they shipped out of order?  That's a pretty serious accusation.  Too bad you won't prove it, you really could help those wanting to sue the company.

I don't grass people to the powers that be that used there brains! THey saw them for what they were and took the appropriate action! I'm sorry but i'm on there side and its an un written rule, YOU DON'T GRASS! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
So, sadly the company you claim is such a criminal enterprise will continue in your words to rip off the masses, simply because you will not "grass".  Gotcha.

You thick or something, I PERSONALLY AM NOT INVOLVED but the people who are WILL GET DRAGGED DOWN WITH BFL, Because of a 3rd party (myself in this instance) GRASSES THEM UP! Ruining there lives as well.

You sir need to realise how things work before in the real world before calling me out, On what your calling me out on i don't know either.

Point is, BFL operate a cowboy company and deserve everything thats coming to them!

/END CONVERSATION!
I am neither thick nor stupid.  YOU'RE the one who just STUPIDLY admitted your friends COMMITTED a FELONY by blackmailing a company.. This makes your friends WORSE than BFL, but since they are your friends, you cannot let them take the consequences for their actions, so you allow BFL, a company in your OWN words to be a raging criminal enterprise, to remain in business so that your crooked friends do not also goto jail.  By your own admission, you have aided and abetted this crime by not reporting it.  This makes you a criminal at least in the same league as Sonny.  

So, sadly the company you claim is such a criminal enterprise will continue in your words to rip off the masses, simply because you will not "grass".  Gotcha.

/END CONVERSATION!
Pages:
Jump to: