Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 25. (Read 39330 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
42 block eruptors, and seven usb hubs (with seven sockets). Might I ask how much the entire rig cost you?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

my 12 gh/s just to show friends "what mining looks like"

shout to Phineas & K9 / keep destroying this fool

#WUTANG

If you play Poker as you buy your mining gear...ROFL...

Hummm...i see...you are in the Bitcoin game for the Art ? to Protect the blockchain maybee ?  no ?  Grin
I see different colors... maybe he's making a picture when you look down from above?

Well.............he got device's mining..........80% of BFL customer's can't say that  Cheesy

And at a loss of ROI too............very similar to BFL customers that may end up getting thier device's in a month or more  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

#WUTANG

Hummm...i see...you are in the Bitcoin game for the Art ? to Protect the blockchain maybee ?  no ?  Grin
I see different colors... maybe he's making a picture when you look down from above?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Bryan's da man! http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/3254-2011-wynn-classic/743409/results

I once knocked out Susie Isaacs and her live-in lover with one hand to place third in LV.
Activity: 504

#WUTANG

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
I can google does that mean I have an 148 IQ and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

You had to look up things I know and can recite.  I have knowledge you do not, yet this is not intelligence.  I (like PL) was trying to think of an english word for his 'puzzle'.  Just because I am bad at puzzles, does nto make me stupid.

Intelligence is such a nebulous word.  People equate it with a knowledge of all things, which sadly it is not.  IQ is even worse.  It is a score received on a standardized test.  Since the test encompasses many things such as logic, literary understanding, visual acuity and more, scoring high really means nothing other than to show that you retained information you had received in the past and were able to perform logic.  Ever watch the show Unforgettable?  Does having an infallible memory make you intelligent?  Does it impart knowledge to you that you have never run across before?  Can you describe thigns you have never seen?

Once again, *I* am secure in who *I* am, you seem to have a need to belittle what you do not understand.

Depression is a serious illness
Yes, it is, do you need me to call you a doctor?
If there are any future marketing professionals or business developers reading this thread, here is a quick example of how it's NOT done:
stfu and refund me BBB 9660523
No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.
And here is a great example of how it IS done:

#WUTANG

Meh!  Overpriced garbage.  Friedcat = ripoff artist stealing money from the masses for dog poo.
Activity: 574
I can google does that mean I have an 148 IQ and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

You had to look up things I know and can recite.  I have knowledge you do not, yet this is not intelligence.  I (like PL) was trying to think of an english word for his 'puzzle'.  Just because I am bad at puzzles, does nto make me stupid.

Intelligence is such a nebulous word.  People equate it with a knowledge of all things, which sadly it is not.  IQ is even worse.  It is a score received on a standardized test.  Since the test encompasses many things such as logic, literary understanding, visual acuity and more, scoring high really means nothing other than to show that you retained information you had received in the past and were able to perform logic.  Ever watch the show Unforgettable?  Does having an infallible memory make you intelligent?  Does it impart knowledge to you that you have never run across before?  Can you describe thigns you have never seen?

Once again, *I* am secure in who *I* am, you seem to have a need to belittle what you do not understand.

Depression is a serious illness
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
If there are any future marketing professionals or business developers reading this thread, here is a quick example of how it's NOT done:

stfu and refund me BBB 9660523
No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

And here is a great example of how it IS done:

As you know, we resumed the supply of Block Erupter USBs in this month.

As you might not know if you haven't bought the new ones, we managed to make them:

Thinner - Up to 1mm of cut in thickness on the inductor.
More refined - The frontcases/heatsinks are now built with better surface processing.
Having more choice of color - Seven in total, of which two are accompanied with concentric circle effects on the surface.
As widely available as before - No pre-orders. No date projections. They are for sale, here and now.

Besides securing the blockchain and gaining ROI, they are also ideal as souvenirs for both newcomers and experienced bitcoiners.

#WUTANG
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.

OMG...you look like a kid..."it's not me it's you" style...
Grow a pair please.

All yout point is invalid...BS at maximum.

Nothing to say more smart than this BS "you registered at...so..." Huh

You are just a Parrot.NEXT !

The point is that newbie just like you are don't know this environnment and sya a lot of BS

bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.

OMG...you look like a kid..."it's not me it's you" style...
Grow a pair please.

All yout point is invalid...BS at maximum.

Nothing to say more smart than this BS "you registered at...so..." Huh

You are just a Parrot.NEXT !
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?
Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science
Awww, you missed that I was in the Navy?  Shoot.  Too bad, you would know better if you just did some reading. Tongue

I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!
I don't know anything? Really?  Have you any proof?  No?  Too bad, have a nice day.
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
blah blah blah
Facts & Conclusions
1) The writing is on the wall by their actions as pointed out by the current situation i.e Monarch & 15%+ DELIVERY
2) The founder & other associated have been convicted and spent time in prison for THE LONG CON
3)There is NO benefit of the doubt given when you are a convicted felon
4) If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then guess what ..It is a Fucking Duck
SO keep defending there CONMEN.... even erk has started to see the light I am sure you can too ..or you just like having arguments to fill the void that is your life
Have a shit day as you deserve it !
I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science

blah blah blah
Facts & Conclusions
1) The writing is on the wall by their actions as pointed out by the current situation i.e Monarch & 15%+ DELIVERY
2) The founder & other associated have been convicted and spent time in prison for THE LONG CON
4) If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then guess what ..It is a Fucking Duck
SO keep defending there CONMEN.... even erk has started to see the light I am sure you can too ..or you just like having arguments to fill the void that is your life
IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

This is the only line you have left JailBird Joey...

The 2 months delay in 24 hours ..now that was an outright FRAUD

You are going to prison for your actions so you better start processing this in your uber brain

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I think a lot of people are all talk as far as getting a lawyer and suing.  I'm not against people doing this.  I just doubt anyone actually will.
Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

Yeah but 50 different lawyers makes a far worse problem for BFL!

Remember, when you go for legal representation, you get what you pay for and cheapest is not always the best.

Wink

My $.02.

Is the purpose of any suit simply vexatious, 'cos that'll go down real well - especially when their lawyer points to a thread where a class of people with essentially the same beef decide to take individual action because it "makes a far worse problem for BFL" ... or is the intent to get some sort of satisfaction via a settlement.  I don't know US law, but I assume company directors have personal liability if they can be shown to have condoned illegal behaviours - not that I have seen any evidence of anything like that.

But hey, it's all just pussies playing internet argument, so I guess paying a lawyer for some legal strategy advise would spoil all the outraged fun everyones having amirite?

Let's suppose, just for a post or three, that all the suggested impropriety by BFL is, remarkably, factual and backed by evidence...

Then that makes BFL the ones with the testicles to follow through with their beliefs and strategy, and the rest of you more pathetic than a kitten in a knitted costume.
I think a lot of people are all talk as far as getting a lawyer and suing.  I'm not against people doing this.  I just doubt anyone actually will.
Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

The next big thing in Group buys !  Grin

[Open] Saul Goodman group buy  (with ESCROW) 7/50 shares left

[Are you so smart that you are mentally retarded Cheesy
"LONG CON"  Mensa boy .....
So it gets through your UBER brainpower.....This means "NOT" taking the money and running !!!
To reference something simple so you understand MADOFF kept it going for 20+ years
~15%+ delivery and having millions of dollars held hostage ...and wait UPGRADE now for more $$  (and a with a fee) and you can join the new queue of more rich's !!!
Oh wait sorry you missed the express NEW queue but have ended in just the new queue (Plus 2 more months on delivery)
This also has shades of a 419 Nigerian money scam....
Happy REALLY Huh
1) telling all HOW SMART you are
2) Defending the indefensible
3) Basically picking an argument with a large majority of the community who all now think you are a total dick
4) Keep adding all of this extra information about your life as If we are your friends or give a fuck
You sound Sooooo happy !!!
Has retirement left you with no meaning or definition for your life....??
Go play golf I have heard that others find solace in finding some form of mild sporting activity to help fill the void !   Cool
That's the thing, you can only CLAIM long con.  You have no proof.  You can point and point and point, but those are all suppositions and not proof.  The FPGA was supposed to be a long con but then they shipped them all.  Then the Gen 1 was a long con, but they are now shipping.  Now the monarch is a long con... it's a never ending cycle that you have no real shread of proof on.  I could use your exact same analogy and apply it to other businesses out there today... yet they are still running.

Yes, I am happy, I did my research and I made a decision.  It's not my fault you did not do the same.  You can call me names all you like, but since I don't know you, I don't care.  I am happy, healthy, and secure in my life.  I'm sorry if that strikes a nerve with you.  

You say I picked an argument with the majority, I say I pointed out the other side of the coin.  In order to come to any rational conclusion, you MUST look at things from both sides.  Your refusal to consider other things indicates your mind is made up... so why do you feel the need to call me names and try(yet fail) to insult me?  Are you afraid that giving people MORE information is a bad thing?  

have a nice day

blah blah blah

Facts & Conclusions

Pages:
Jump to: