Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 26. (Read 39310 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think a lot of people are all talk as far as getting a lawyer and suing.  I'm not against people doing this.  I just doubt anyone actually will.
Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.

Yeah but 50 different lawyers makes a far worse problem for BFL!

Remember, when you go for legal representation, you get what you pay for and cheapest is not always the best.

Wink

My $.02.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think a lot of people are all talk as far as getting a lawyer and suing.  I'm not against people doing this.  I just doubt anyone actually will.
Good point, which is why this thread was started to try to drum up interest.  50 people working with a single lawyer is far cheaper than getting 50 lawyers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
Until the next time.

Next time..Pfft Checkmate buddy.
"Don't stop, believing... hold onto that feeling"
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Until the next time.

Next time..Pfft Checkmate buddy.
Until the next time.
Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thetruthusa-146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

You are the smart guy that fell for it.
Again, thanks for the admission of guilt.

Again I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking you isp ....
Go right ahead

Remove the post and all is well. Since Josh will not remove it.

donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here
I believe, that BFL is in fact being sued multiple times already. It is worth to sue for couple hundreds dollars, actually. Anyone who paid 30k for a MiniRig has a helluva incentive to contact their lawyer. My stake is much lower and I'm half a world from America, but I'm still going to visit mine attorney tomorrow - to see what can be done.

Please inform everybody of your research thank you for your support.

You live in the same country as Trupik ?
Because you know that differents country = different laws ?
And international trial is...pretty epic...
There will be no international trial. If I'm going to sue, it will be on American soil. The way I see it is this: I submit the evidence with my local lawyer. He will then find another lawyer, who is local with BFL. After initial examination and realization that there will be many more similar cases in near future for him, he'll maybe do it with no upfront payment. My evidence will be shipped over, along with the power of attorney to the US lawyer. Then the suing will begun, without the need of travel expenses and with only a little commission to my local lawyer. The rest will pay BFL in the end.

+1
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here
I believe, that BFL is in fact being sued multiple times already. It is worth to sue for couple hundreds dollars, actually. Anyone who paid 30k for a MiniRig has a helluva incentive to contact their lawyer. My stake is much lower and I'm half a world from America, but I'm still going to visit mine attorney tomorrow - to see what can be done.

Please inform everybody of your research thank you for your support.

You live in the same country as Trupik ?
Because you know that differents country = different laws ?
And international trial is...pretty epic...
There will be no international trial. If I'm going to sue, it will be on American soil. The way I see it is this: I submit the evidence with my local lawyer. He will then find another lawyer, who is local with BFL. After initial examination and realization that there will be many more similar cases in near future for him, he'll maybe do it with no upfront payment. My evidence will be shipped over, along with the power of attorney to the US lawyer. Then the suing will begun, without the need of travel expenses and with only a little commission to my local lawyer. The rest will pay BFL in the end.

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking you isp ....
Go right ahead

Remove the post and all is well. Since Josh will not remove it.

Feel Free

Go right ahead
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Feel Free

All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

If you said he is a pedophile it won't be a problem for the police to find you asking your isp ....

Feel Free

Feel Free

Feel Free

Feel Free

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

Josh,I know more about Bitcoin,than you know about ASIC's bro  Cheesy

Avalon 1st batch customers & BFL customers would of had the "Early adopter Advantage",which at the time of ordering is what WE as BFL customers had COUNTED on.There was only AsicMiner on the near horizon,no other competitors were anywhere near to release time in January.

But you,BFL,kept delaying over & over again,because of ineptness & cost us,your customers,that advantage.Aww boohoo right  Huh

Yes,all BFL devices will make a "positive return" for quite sometime.Any "return" is positive,no matter how small..............

But no where near the amount had BFL delivered in the original timeframe of Oct 2012-Jan 2013.

Thank you for your thoughts & get back to shipping ASAP  Wink

Once again, this is why you don't understand how bitcoin works.  Let me see if I can dumb it down enough for you to understand:

When excess hashrate is on the network, the difficulty rises until it reaches an equilibrium with the hashrate so that 6 blocks are created per hour.  If BFL had shipped everything in November, the difficulty would be far in excess to where it is now (and even more than to where it was a month ago), thus your profitability would have declined.  Once again, the only way you scenario can be true is if you're the only one receiving a unit.  That would not have happened, therefore your premise is false.  

No, you do not understand bitcoin at all, sorry.

Shocked  You are good Josh,gotta give ya credit.Great spin man !!!  Cheesy

See,thats the point,BFL would NOT have shipped EVERYTHING all at once in November.............so that point is moot  Grin
Have you shipped EVERYTHING as of now  Huh No BFL hasn't.........Thank you!! Wink

Yes the diff would have risen due to BFL & Avalon shipping,BUT AT THE TIME diff was very low (network was around 50TH at the time),this is where the "Early adopter Advantage" would come in to play,am I moving too fast for ya  Huh

Instead,after delaying due to ineptness on BFL's part (missed power targets,redesign of boards,etc..) you shipped very late (network was around 125TH & growing very fast).

Please do another "respin" on how I am wrong,I know you can do it,Thanks!!  Wink

Feel Free

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: