Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 22. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
It's crazy that Michail1 still dares to show his face and troll in this thread, even after being flagged as an accomplice to this scam, in the midst of people losing all their money, he's still here to rub salt in the wound and intentionally harm the victims with negative trust ratings.

What an insane scammer Michail1 is. I think he enjoys watching all of you guys losing your money and trolling about it, because he got a big cut of the swept coins.

I tried to warn you guys back in 2016, but insane scammer trolls like Michail1 were there to back up the scammer, Tim Fillmore and argue and leave negative trust ratings for me. He's been here for six years trolling victims of this scam. I still suspect Michail1 is an alt of Tim Fillmore, or a personal friend of Tim. Track down Michail1 and you just might find Tim Fillmore too, who knows.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
@micro23 if the coin is loaded you get hit on blockexplorer with the first bits
legendary
Activity: 2707
Merit: 1181
How do you do that on a 2FA coin? I thought the website was the only way to find the public address.  I had a PK coin, with a cert.  Didnt realize about the first bits but was more interested in sweeping the funds so they couldn't get pulled. I couldnt trust that was the actual public key of the coin I was holding.

I had a PK coin, with a cert.  Didnt realize about the first bits but was more interested in sweeping the funds so they couldn't get pulled.

Yet your PK coin was redeemed just fine, right?
Trust is a hell of a thing.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
How do you do that on a 2FA coin? I thought the website was the only way to find the public address.  I had a PK coin, with a cert.  Didnt realize about the first bits but was more interested in sweeping the funds so they couldn't get pulled. I couldnt trust that was the actual public key of the coin I was holding.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
@micro23 you can see that on the public key
I edited my previous comment. You are correct, no one has proven that a key has been swept. They are just not claimable so we cant verify if they have been swept.  The way he did it tho, lets him sweep every single coin that has not been "registered" on his bullshit website. If you just dont rip those people and claim something happened, they would never be able to verify that he swept the keys.
legendary
Nobody can get in contact with Tim and the website is down. When was the last time someone verified a 2fa coin actually held funds? I did in fact redeem my PK coin. If you cant verify or redeem the coin, at this point you must assume it has been swept. When was the last time he sold a coin? Do we know when he stopped selling them?

When was the last time someone verified a 2fa coin actually held funds?

Again, we (the community here in collectables) are aware of the issue with the 2FA coins, this has been brought up many times.
It’s unfortunate and sad and I hope that gets resolved asap.

If you cant verify or redeem the coin, at this point you must assume it has been swept.

You can verify the 0.1 BTC ones from 2017 as the certs have the first bits on them.

As far as if the funds are there or will be there in the future, if you are using the blockchain to verify ANY coin, this is no different until proven so.

Any coin can be swept if the maker held the keys, any one of them.

Until that is proven, all you are doing is speculating and spreading FUD.

Once you prove that point, then sure, you are right - yay Sad

People can do as they please, peel or no peel, that’s up to them, but as of now there is no proof (except your speculation and doubts) that ANY of the PK coins are compromised.
Nobody can get in contact with Tim and the website is down. When was the last time someone verified a 2fa coin actually held funds? I did in fact redeem my PK coin. If you cant verify or redeem the coin, at this point you must assume it has been swept. When was the last time he sold a coin? Do we know when he stopped selling them?
legendary

You just made a huge accusation stating he is sweeping the coins, what is your proof ??

You cant even check currently. He is unavailable. Please feel free to provide any proof that any of the 2fa coins are redeemable at this point. How would you get the private key today without Tim? The "database was lost" apparently.
[/quote]

How would you get the private key today without Tim?

PK is under the holo, as you just redeemed yours, correct?
We know about the issue with the 2FA coins already.
legendary
Are there any public addresses available or any info to confirm sweeping of coins is actually happening?
I would hate to peel mine, but would hate it even more to lose those funds.

sigh and thanks for any info

I'd personally redeem them since there isn't much premium on the coins left to destroy. I wouldn't want to risk getting them sweeped, regardless of how small the chance of that happening is.

Personal opinion is fine, and by all means, to each their own. But spreading FUD like the poster above (micro23) is simply wrong, until there is actual proof of that happening.

You just made a huge accusation stating he is sweeping the coins, what is your proof ??
[/quote]

You cant even check currently. He is unavailable. Please feel free to provide any proof that any of the 2fa coins are redeemable at this point. How would you get the private key today without Tim? The "database was lost" apparently.
Activity: 243
Merit: 232
Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.
Are there any public addresses available or any info to confirm sweeping of coins is actually happening?

I'd personally redeem them since there isn't much premium on the coins left to destroy. I wouldn't want to risk getting them sweeped, regardless of how small the chance of that happening is.
legendary
It hurt so bad, but I had to check. He HAD the ability copy every single Private key. At this point, you would be CRAZY to take that risk!

Be careful pulling off the key, mine was starting to wear a little bit.

heisty, you should sweep the address into electrum and move the funds.

It has been said that he is sweeping the coins.

It hurt so bad, but I had to check. He HAD the ability copy every single Private key. At this point, you would be CRAZY to take that risk!

Be careful pulling off the key, mine was starting to wear a little bit.

heisty, you should sweep the address into electrum and move the funds.
copper member
Activity: 386
Merit: 8

I'm in the same boat, I've got 2 PK coins & micro's comment made me go check their addresses.  Both are still funded.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Edit: I think it could also be likely, due to the rumors and bad rep these coins have, that quite a few people started redeeming their coins, without anything scammy actually going on so for? Just a thought. Difficult situation.
Activity: 243
Merit: 232
Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.
Take from the website's Terms of Use:

Any claim relating to Titan Mint Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of La Habra, CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.

Has anyone bother to contact the local authorities? https://www.lahabraca.gov/27/Government

I think it's safe to say to Tim is now straight up scamming people, especially if he starts redeeming coins. If this is really the case than he should be reported to the FBI: https://tips.fbi.gov/.
Just making sure this stays fresh so people get alerted.

Tim is on the run and the website is shut down. (It has been said that he is sweeping the coins there is no verifiable proof of this just rumors). Be careful everyone. Might want to claim your coins if you have not already. I did claim my PK successfully yesterday, the 2FA coins are unfortunately unclaimable at this current point in time.

https://www.titanmint.com/ is still online

https://www.titanbtc.com/ has been down, thats where you check and claim your 2fa coins.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Conjecture here but it has to make you wonder ..

Kind of interesting that Tim’s business Inklocker ( which raised over 1.6 million in funding ) went bankrupt around the time his website went “down”.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/inklocker

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/32889080/Inklocker,_Inc

You’ve got a failing business and need money, maybe had a backup plan all along..

https://benvanbitcoin.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/scam-titan-bitcoin/

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

How do I verify my .1 loaded Titans ?

If your coin is 2FA and you never got the first bits, then you currently have no chance at finding out since you don't know the public address.
If your coin is 2FA and you know the address and/or first bits, you can check the balance on any blockchain explorer.
If the coin was graded, they have been known to put the first bits on the slab so you can check it.
In any of those 3, you still can't currently redeem them.

There are different issued coins.  In the beginning, the code on the coin and certificate in no way references the address.
Example...
.1 (Tenth) coins in the beginning were the method that didn't have a code referencing the address.
Serial #   Coin_ID   Bitcoin Address   URL   
6              ZK565hkn  1MAnr5gRn5MTNqn6nTShvjpFUytNSH7S1Y     https://www.titanbtc.com/verify/ZK565hkn
7              v2vV5Tu1   1BdVJYmLvmB83aq78wVP7b6qK4TgLwTAAs    https://www.titanbtc.com/verify/v2vV5TuL   .

The only way to know the address was if you checked previously or had it graded where they put it on the slab.

Then, series 2 coins came out and they started using first bits.  Example...
Serial #   Coin_ID   Bitcoin Address   URL
1              1FBBydqQ  1FBBydqQZTcstttt7EV4f95GNd2LpRYFe6   https://www.titanbtc.com/verify/1FBBydqQ
2              146d2Nrq   146d2NrqBRQyrTkzg7DaVUnTYxsnL4UVwa   https://www.titanbtc.com/verify/146d2Nrq

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: