Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 20. (Read 12708 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
you really need to go back and read the thread - it would answer all your questions smh

And I didnt "TRACK" him down in person, I assisted with the attempts to track him down when we all were trying to track him down as the redemption for the 2fa was not working - we found his parents address (his dad has the same name) we thought it was at one point but it turned out to be his parents.

when he was contacted, he came back to the forums and attempted to address the issue.

All of that is detailed in THIS thread.

so that answers your questions yet you have never answered any asked of you.

That doesnt make me an accomplice to anything.

And actually at that time, I do not believe I was aware of your issue - and besides, your issue is different than any of the ones here.

You bought a redeemed coin and tried to get paid for it. You have done nothing to prove otherwise - because you dont want to state who you bought it from or you dont remember who you bought it from - you dont want to be doxxed by giving the police report etc etc etc

You talk about removing your red trust if red trust is removed from you - yours was first... and besides the ones left on you are valid. Behaving as you are warrants red trust.

I will not remove the red trust - for someone to blanket accuse someone or make false accusations, they deserve the red trust.

as it stands now - Tim is a douchebag for not fixing the 2fa redemptions

and you are nothing more than a Troll.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
Lesbian Cow is angry because I have flagged her account as a known ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint SCAM.

If you intentionally harass and harm the victims of a scam, that makes you accomplice, Lesbian Cow.

Once you calm down, you can remove your negative trust rating of me, and I will remove my negative trust rating from you also.

No, you really are a fucking idiot.  If you understood the trust system you would know your rating means nothing.

I am not angry you have left me trust, I am tired of you derailing this thread with your issue that is unrelated to this thread.  You are the one who is actually doing harm to people who were scammed.

Edit to add:  don't refer to me as her, I identify as a corporation.  Please address me as such.
Activity: 599
Merit: 272
Lesbian Cow is angry because I have flagged her account as a known ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint SCAM.

If you intentionally harass and harm the victims of a scam, that makes you accomplice, Lesbian Cow.

Once you calm down, you can remove your negative trust rating of me, and I will remove my negative trust rating from you also.

I have some questions I want MOPARMININGLLC to answer:

When did he "track down" Tim Fillmore, exactly? Why didn't he warn the community after he tracked down Tim Fillmore, about the scam that Tim was running?

Why didn't he call the police when he tracked down Tim Fillmore? What exactly was his intention, when he caught up to Tim? MOPAR was aware that I had a claim of 1BTC theft against Tim that I wanted resolved through the courts, right? Does MOPAR ignore the other victims and their legal claims in disputes as long as he gets paid out, personally, on the side?

Is MOPAR the kind of guy that tracks people down to deal with them, personally, instead of calling the police?

How many years have to go by with people not having access to their funds before MOPAR will ADMIT that a theft has taken place? I lost access to my funds six years ago, and filed a police report six years ago, just for the record. MOPAR is openly disrespecting me as a VICTIM, by not taking my claims seriously, even today, after they have been PROVEN to be true.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
You are a fucking idiot and your negative trust means nothing.

user "Lesbian Cow" flagged as known accomplice to the Titan Mint scam, for intentionally harassing and harming the victims.

I'm willing to remove my negative ratings from the people who left negative ratings for me. I am a VICTIM of this scam. But they will have to remove their negative ratings of me, first.

I'm the first victim who warned everyone else and I continue to be punished for it, by scammers, to this day, it seems.

If you intentionally harm the victims of a scam, that makes you ACCOMPLICE to the scam.

I have some questions I want MOPAR to answer:

When did he "track down" Tim Fillmore, exactly? Why didn't he warn the community after he tracked down Tim Fillmore, about the scam that Tim was running?

Why didn't he call the police when he tracked down Tim Fillmore? What exactly was his intention, when he caught up to Tim? MOPAR was aware that I had a claim of 1BTC theft against Tim that I wanted resolved through the courts, right? Does MOPAR ignore the other victims and their legal claims in disputes as long as he gets paid out, personally, on the side?

Is MOPAR the kind of guy that tracks people down to deal with them, personally, instead of calling the police?

How many years have to go by with people not having access to their funds before MOPAR will ADMIT that a theft has taken place? I lost access to my funds six years ago, and filed a police report six years ago, just for the record. MOPAR is openly disrespecting me as a VICTIM, by not taking my claims seriously, even today, after they have been PROVEN to be true.

user "Lesbian Cow" flagged as known accomplice to the Titan Mint scam, for intentionally harassing and harming the victims.

I'm willing to remove my negative ratings from the people who left negative ratings for me. I am a VICTIM of this scam. But they will have to remove their negative ratings of me, first.

I'm the first victim who warned everyone else and I continue to be punished for it, by scammers, to this day, it seems.

If you intentionally harm the victims of a scam, that makes you ACCOMPLICE to the scam.

I have some questions I want MOPAR to answer:

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Alright guys I don’t think this is getting anywhere. The problem lies with Tim. Mopar is a buddy of mine and he’s no accomplice to Titan, I can promise you that. I think he’s just partially playing devils advocate. I think you should both remove your negative trusts and if you want to continue chatting do so privately maybe. Again this just seems to keep going around and around in circles. Its convoluted as all heck right now. Just think it would be best for everyone.

Again, Tim is the problem here.
You just said you tracked Tim down and didn't call the police. That makes you suspicious as fuck, to me. Because I'm the guy who had filed a police report against him for theft and then warned everyone about him years ago.

You're the one still denying that Tim has wronged people. That makes you suspicious as fuck, to me.

Are you gonna testify for your buddy Tim when he goes to federal trial and faces 20 years for interstate fraud and grand theft? Will you scream about how his victims didn't share their provenance of all their physical coins so they all must be scammers?
legendary
lol you left me negative trust rating:

"user is accusing Titan of wrong doing"

And you also claim to be helping your bro who can't recover funds, from Titan. I smell shit, like from a bull.

yes I did neg you - you are falsely accusing people of assisting Titan to scam (neg flagged me twice even) - who have no involvement with Titan. That means your ratings are not to be trusted - and that is what the red flags are for (whether we should trust what you say)

and

you are accusing Titan of wrong doing - are you not?

as for trying to help a friend - he already posted on here as well. You should really do some research before you go off half cocked making shit up.

Take it out on Tim and Titan not those who are not part of anything to do with it.

Not even worth the time - wont acknowledge anything further from you.
lol you left me negative trust rating:

"user is accusing Titan of wrong doing"

And you also claim to be helping your bro who can't recover funds, from Titan. I smell shit, like from a bull.
Cool story bro. A friend of a friend.

So did Tim pay you off when you caught up with him, to help keep the scam going? Why didn't you blaze the alarm back then, after you talked to him?

When was that exactly? Where was he? Why didn't you call the cops or the FBI to help arrest a guy you "tracked down" about an interstate fraud and theft scam?

I have ALREADY marked you as an accomplice. Stop harassing me, as the first victim of this scam that tried to warn everyone else six years ago, and I'll consider removing that negative trust rating.
legendary
Hey I'm sorry, are you a victim of this scam? Why are you here again? Just to slander the victims?

Soooooo many suspicious accounts coming out of the woodwork to slander Tim's victims. Don't be one of them.

I was proven to be 100% right about Titan being a scam, and you are all salty dogs who don't want to admit it, and still sympathize with the scammer.

MoparMiningLLC and Owlcatz accounts marked as accomplice to the Titan Mint Scam, for harassment of the victims. It's your bullshit idiot claims about my "tampered" coin that led to Tim being able to get away with this scam for so many years. Now you are here, to do it again.

harrassment? are you out of your mind? I am trying to ascertain what happened - and to do so, requires asking questions - you dont want to answer - fine state so.

but do not mark me as an accomplice - hell, I helped track Tim down last time we found him.

I was never part of it back then, so my questions now have nothing to do with Time "getting away" with anything. 

I am working with a friend who has 11 of the 2fa coins and cannot redeem them - trust me, I am no accomplice.
Hey I'm sorry, are you a victim of this scam? Why are you here again? Just to slander the victims?

Soooooo many suspicious accounts coming out of the woodwork to slander Tim's victims. Don't be one of them.

I was proven to be 100% right about Titan being a scam, and you are all salty dogs who don't want to admit it, and still sympathize with the scammer.

MoparMiningLLC and Owlcatz accounts marked as accomplice to the Titan Mint Scam, for harassment of the victims. It's your bullshit idiot claims about my "tampered" coin that led to Tim being able to get away with this scam for so many years. Now you are here, to do it again.

People want me to prove the provenance of a physical bitcoin in an anonymous crypto-forum, instead of blaming the guy who dissappeared with everyone's money.  What a fucking joke.

I fucking warned you all six years ago and it was idiot detractors who wanted to see a receipt for a physical bitcoin the said "not yet funded" on Tim's site, who stopped my message from being heard.
legendary
What a load of bullshit, from MoparMiningLLC.

What did I say that was bullshit? I asked questions.

Your attitude of attacking everyone even those asking questions when you expect them to just believe all you say is not winning you any fanfare.

People ask or doubt because you were openly buying and requested unfunded Titans at the same time you said you were ripped off by a second and coin you don't even remember where you got it from.

Tim went crazy when I told him I was going to the cops because he wouldn't pay me, and then he started trying to track down the chain of custody over years, of the coin in question. He was trying to get everyone who had ever been NEAR that coin to be investigated by the police. I don't think trying to dox and investigate anyone who went near that coin is the solution. I think Tim just scammed us.

That's the danger of physical bitcoins. If there is ever a problem with redemption, then an entire CHAIN of people can become suspect. After this incident, and I had realized this risk and seen it become real, I got rid of all my "physical bitcoins" and I don't deal with them any more.

This is exactly what I tried to warn you all about, six years ago.
My "bullshit" being that I warned the community about this scam 6 years ago and people CONTINUE to slander me for it, every day, even 6 years later after the scam has been exposed.

What a load of bullshit, from MoparMiningLLC.
legendary

Again hasnt it been explained why some were never funded? Because original buyer never confirmed receipt? Or claimed it was lost in the mail or w/e and got another coin?

All the current bullshit about the site being down aside - basically then you are now claiming you bought one of those coins?

I see that as your fault not Titans - M1 is no part of Titan - he’s simply calling your bullshit well um bullshit because that is what it is.

I also see that around the same time as all your drama occurred that you were also actively seeking and purchasing non funded coins - is it possible you got one of the non funded coins mixed up with a funded one?

I have confirmed that there were cases where 2FA coins received by customers, emailed Tim to let him know it’s been received, paid the bitcoin to fund the coin, and he never did.

ok so could be this one - in re-reading that old thread, Todamont and Tim both stated that the coin originally said "not funded" but Tim stated that was a bug with some scenario where a funded coin that has been redeemed gets flagged as "not funded" instead of "redeemed"

Todamont claims the coin was never funded and that Tim should fund it - right?

Tim states it was funded and that the previous owner must have redeemed it - right?

was the address for the coin ever provided anywhere? do we know who was the original purchaser (from Titan)?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

Again hasnt it been explained why some were never funded? Because original buyer never confirmed receipt? Or claimed it was lost in the mail or w/e and got another coin?

All the current bullshit about the site being down aside - basically then you are now claiming you bought one of those coins?

I see that as your fault not Titans - M1 is no part of Titan - he’s simply calling your bullshit well um bullshit because that is what it is.

I also see that around the same time as all your drama occurred that you were also actively seeking and purchasing non funded coins - is it possible you got one of the non funded coins mixed up with a funded one?

I have confirmed that there were cases where 2FA coins received by customers, emailed Tim to let him know it’s been received, paid the bitcoin to fund the coin, and he never did.
legendary

When I bought my coin, BTC was probably worth $50 or less. I had even met the Titan team at a conference back in 2014, and there were no issues with any known coins back then. Besides, there's a reason people don't use firstbits any more and that's because it is easily scammed by vanity mining.
Pages:
Jump to: