Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 19. (Read 12708 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I noticed you are having a hard time selling physical crypto on this site, this week. Maybe it's because your account was flagged as an accomplice to a well-known physical bitcoin scam.

I still offer to remove the negative rating from your account, if you remove the negative rating from mine.

I received the above DM from Todamont - I guess I am having issues on this site selling items? Wasn't aware I was.

recent sales:
160 lealana's (20 sets)
30 sets offline cash notes (4 notes per set)
25 NOE wallets
9 golden rabbit wallets
25 LTC Summit wallets
3 sets of my MMLLC 5 chip sets
4 coinkite blockclock micros

Sales in progress:
CoinAGENDA wallets
Money 20/20 wallets
(approx 20 or so of these sold in less than 24 hours)

upcoming sales/auctions:
Undisclosed auction of 25 limited edition Ballet Wallets  (will post more details on this later)
Auction for Set  #19 of clay casts Lucho mask
also a few private projects I cannot share freely at this time

not to mention all the 3d printing work I do as part of the crypto cloaks team. I also may have missed a few things above.

Todamont, you don't have a fucking clue.

I decline to remove my neg rating - your behavior of red flagging anyone and everyone that does not conform to your way of thinking as and "accomplice" is a serious risk for anyone doing business with you.

On the other hand, your red neg trust on me is a lie and carries little to zero weight.

I feel the greater good is to make people aware of your erratic behavior so they steer far far away.

Those who know me, know that I am here out of my love for Bitcoin and to serve the community. No other reason.
Activity: 599
Merit: 272
> This looks to be either a complete scam or major incompetence

It's a complete scam. I tried to warn people back in 2016 and I have earned 5 negative ratings from other ACCOMPLICES who are angry about their friend Tim being outted as a scammer. Next, they will blame you, the victim, for not doing enough due diligence on a $40 transaction 8 years ago. Then they will demand you produce a receipt to prove you actually purchased the coin, and call YOU the scammer if you refuse to dox yourself, like they did to me.
legendary
Ignore todamont - I am no accomplice to Titan - he bought second hand coins (some redeemed and some not but cant recall from who or where - but is 100% sure he was ripped off and says anyone asking questions is an accomplice to Titan theft) sheesh

Todamont - I post here trying to help - simple as that. I have had many titans across my desk - and have had issues redeeming/helping others redeem the 2fa coins - have peeled and redeemed for others over 8 btc from the pk coins with no issues.

Timbodine — I am glad to hear you were able to redeem some of the coins - and not good that the addresses Tim sent as you addresses did not match the address you originally got from first sweep attempt - is it possible that whatever you were using for the first attempt mis read the pk?

Hope to see all your issues end up resolved soon. It very well could be related to the mini key format as not all software can use those - iirc there is a process for converting them
Activity: 541
Merit: 362
Rules not Rulers
This thread is a shit show.

I haven't logged in for a while, but it's concerning enough that I will probably sweep mine tomorrow. But just to clarify, has there been a single confirmed instanced of PK coins being swept by Tim? I.e is there any evidence he kept copied of all the keys?

I have a couple, will attempt in the next few days and report back if I had any issues. What's currently the best wallet/software to sweep, and get all the fork coins etc?
Activity: 243
Merit: 232
Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.
Ok, so I used different software to sweep the (2) 1 BTC Titan Silver coins and it worked. They have both been sweeped, which is good. I still cant figure out the PK on this 0.1btc Titan. Only has 29 characters instead of the required 30. Very odd and I've verified it over and over.

Are you using software that supports mini private keys? It's possible to generate <30 chars private keys but the software will have to support that. Casascius series 1 used a 22 character mini priv key (he switched to 30 chars later on).
Activity: 243
Merit: 232
Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.
Some friendly advice, remove the Bitcoin addresses you posted. Now anyone can see where the funds are going.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Ok, so I used different software to sweep the (2) 1 BTC Titan Silver coins and it worked. They have both been sweeped, which is good. I still cant figure out the PK on this 0.1btc Titan. Only has 29 characters instead of the required 30. Very odd and I've verified it over and over.
Another update:

So I just tried to sweep 1 of 10 0.1btc Titan Mint coins I purchased. The PK is not even valid. And I gave some of these away as gifts. Lord.
Timbodine, I strongly recommend you go to the police and file a report with the FBI. If you start a class-action suit, I will gladly join, as another victim. I think our best chance as victims at getting paid back is by getting a criminal judgement first, and then a civil ruling, but I'm not a lawyer. I'm out 1BTC to this scam, I have been trying to get the police to move on Tim Fillmore and the Titan mint scam since 2016.

Also I would recommend not sharing more info with MoparMiningLLC account as they have been flagged as an ACCOMPLICE in this scam, for harassing and intentionally harming the victims. Don't you think it's weird that MoparMiningLLC is not a victim, but comes to this thread to chime in about every new victim and try to "advise" them, while he advertises here for a company that sells loadable crypto cards from a company registered in China? It's in bad taste, if you ask me.

Well I hope it wont come to that and hopefully Tim sees this and tries to make it right. I will wait 2 weeks for a response, but if none is received I will start proceedings, either going to law enforcement, a lawyer, or both. Thanks for the info and please continue to update as you get new info. I will do the same.
Timbodine, I strongly recommend you go to the police and file a report with the FBI. If you start a class-action suit, I will gladly join, as another victim. I think our best chance as victims at getting paid back is by getting a criminal judgement first, and then a civil ruling, but I'm not a lawyer. I'm out 1BTC to this scam, I have been trying to get the police to move on Tim Fillmore and the Titan mint scam since 2016.

Also I would recommend not sharing more info with MoparMiningLLC account as they have been flagged as an ACCOMPLICE in this scam, for harassing and intentionally harming the victims. Don't you think it's weird that MoparMiningLLC is not a victim, but comes to this thread to chime in about every new victim and try to "advise" them, while he advertises here for a company that sells loadable crypto cards from a company registered in China? It's in bad taste, if you ask me.
Tim, coming from a fellow Tim(timbodine), I implore you to please fund my (2) 1 BTC Silver Titan coins as was our agreement back in 2014. I live in California and am happy to meet in person to show proof of my Titan purchases. Please, please, please do the right thing here. These 2 coins are a big portion of my portfolio and it would be devastating for these to turn out to be worthless. Especially when I thought for years they had btc on them. I'll pray for your help and response.
legendary
Just peeled and sweeped a private key from 1 of 2 of my Titan Silver 1BTCs. Never was any btc on the wallet. Feels bad man. Im out 40k at todays price, any way we can sue this guy?

can you share the address (public address)?

did you buy direct? or from secondary market?

1GnXUTkwPRsjF7ctcAs2ZYAjSFvHac45vW

Bought directly from Titan when they were released. 2014 I believe.

yea shows never funded - any images of the coin?

someone else may have to chime in here - but were the coins not funded until it was verified as received? is it possible this step was never done? though not sure why you would not have verified your purchase.

Yes, this is definitely possible I forgot to do this step. Am I screwed?

If you forgot to do that step - it would only mean that Tim did not intentionally rip you off - the problem now would be that Tim is awol and Titan seems to be no more, so getting him to load the coin may be impossible.
legendary
Just peeled and sweeped a private key from 1 of 2 of my Titan Silver 1BTCs. Never was any btc on the wallet. Feels bad man. Im out 40k at todays price, any way we can sue this guy?

1GnXUTkwPRsjF7ctcAs2ZYAjSFvHac45vW

Bought directly from Titan when they were released. 2014 I believe.

yea shows never funded - any images of the coin?

someone else may have to chime in here - but were the coins not funded until it was verified as received? is it possible this step was never done? though not sure why you would not have verified your purchase.
legendary

Another rando shows up to tell the victims to shut up.

Flagged as accomplice. Fuck anyone who comes to scam accusation threads and slanders and insults the victims, especially the first victim who warned everyone years ago. I'll flag every fucking one of you as ACCOMPLICE.

Any other people who are NOT VICTIMS want to chime in here and insult the people who ARE VICTIMS of this scam?

This thread is for people who want LEGAL recourse from Tim Fillmore. Not for people who want to stalk Tim's family or go outside the law to get recourse, or to shame or insult the victims of the scam.
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
Todamont can you stfu already? Tired of reading your whining. Go touch grass & leave this thread for ACTUAL updates.

Note to all users: you can hide/block users like this dude. I will be doing this shortly.
legendary
I was not aware of your issue when we located what we thought was Tim

When we found the address and phone number we thought it was Tim - someone I dont know called the number and found out it was his parents - I dont think any further contact was made.

At that point Tim came back to the forums and was addressing issues - before he now faded away again leaving them unresolved.

As stated many times - read this thread and you would see that.
Look at all the fucking randos who came here to hate on the VICTIMS of Tim's scam, especially the FIRST victim who outted the scam SIX YEARS AGO.

I will mark you ALL as ACCOMPLICE.

Intentionally harming the victims of a scam with negative trust ratings makes you a fucking ACCOMPLICE, Mopar.

Tracking down Tim and not calling the police DEFINITELY makes you an accomplice, or a thug. Or both.

> we found his parents address

Mopar, you are a fucking psycho stalker. How would you feel if people from this forum started harassing your parents? You should be banned, for doxxing.

In the real business world, when someone commits a crime against us, we call the police. We don't harass their parents at their home like a fucking lunatic.

When you were stalking Tim for theft, you didn't tell the other community members "HEY CASH OUT YOUR COINS IF YOU CAN RIGHT NOW!"Huh Accomplice.

You still won't admit that Tim has even robbed anyone. ACCOMPLICE

Keep answering:

MOPAR was aware that I had a claim of 1BTC theft against Tim that I wanted resolved through the courts, right?

Does MOPAR ignore the other victims and their legal claims in disputes as long as he gets paid out, personally, on the side?

Why didn't MOPAR call the police when he tracked down Tim Fillmore?

How many years have to go by with people not having access to their funds before MOPAR will ADMIT that a theft has taken place?

> Tim is a douchebag for not fixing the 2fa redemptions

No, he's a felon on the run, as far as we can tell. And you are his accomplice for intentionally harming his victims.
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
I had similar issues with 2FA in 2014, and never bought 2fa again from Tim. Hope he comes out clean!!

Was this ever settled back in 2014?
Pages:
Jump to: