Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 18. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 362
Rules not Rulers
where does the value of "millions" come from?

I know of maybe a dozen 2fa coins with issues - to be fair I dont know how many were made and still unredeemed as of current date.

Has anyone had any issues with the PK coins? Other than the ones who bought unfunded ones on eBay that is.

Perhaps it comes from all the time I’ve spent researching this whole mess. From all those who’ve been open about the 2FA coins, as well as those who own them and have been private about it (I’ve gotten plenty of messages from people who wanted to remain anonymous/private about everything). If you just read this thread you’ll find a lot more than just 12 2FA coins. I also said over a million for 2FA coins, not millions.  I said millions for the PK coins. All 2FA coins have issues too, not just some.

yea gotcha there - that was why I said wasnt sure how many were made and how many had been redeemed.

have there been any issues with the PK coins? other than people who bought unfunded ones? or never confirmed receipt and thus never had their coins funded?

I haven't been able to find any compromised PK coins, I looked pretty hard because I really didn't want to crack open and peel an MS70. The reasons I decided to:
- If Tim ever does really break bad, I would expect all the PK coins to swept at once, it would make no sense to sweep them one or two at a time, so you would have no warning
- The Titan's are now effectively worthless outside their peel value. Nobody is ever going to buy them funded, on here or anywhere else, or at least nobody with any knowledge of the space. So given I will never be able to sell mine, what is the point of keeping the BTC on the Titan? It's all risk, and no reward. Sucks, but it is what it is.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490

I know of maybe a dozen 2fa coins with issues - to be fair I dont know how many were made and still unredeemed as of current date.

Has anyone had any issues with the PK coins? Other than the ones who bought unfunded ones on eBay that is.

Perhaps it comes from all the time I’ve spent researching this whole mess. From all those who’ve been open about the 2FA coins, as well as those who own them and have been private about it (I’ve gotten plenty of messages from people who wanted to remain anonymous/private about everything). If you just read this thread you’ll find a lot more than just 12 2FA coins. I also said over a million for 2FA coins, not millions.  I said millions for the PK coins. All 2FA coins have issues too, not just some.

yea gotcha there - that was why I said wasnt sure how many were made and how many had been redeemed.

have there been any issues with the PK coins? other than people who bought unfunded ones? or never confirmed receipt and thus never had their coins funded?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
If Tim was a scammer, he would have kept private keys to the PK version, and swept them by now. The fact that that has no happened would make me believe "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence". He fucked up the 2FA version. Corrupted, accidentally deleted, or something like that. The 2FA coins are gone, probably lost forever. I could be wrong, but I think its the most logical explanation. Having a DB be both secure, and redundant, is very fucking hard.

It won't come as any surprise to anyone that I believe Tim is a scammer, on some level.  All of his actions leading up to this day, the way he went about promoting certain things, his statements about "insurance" for his coins etc, all look scammy IMHO, and I spend a pretty fair amount of time breaking down coins scams in this space.  I know what to look for, I see certain things that coin scammers have in common, and Tim meets all of them.

Tim continued to sell coins for several years after knowing of his 2FA coin issue.  He promised over and over to make anyone whole if any coins were lost due to him, and he hasn't done that.  He stated he stored the private keys for the 2FA coins in a vault bank...isn't it possible he kept all those coins, how would we really know otherwise at this point? Can you still fully/truly tell from the public keys, or is there only a code to check? ( I can't remember fully how this all works, being so convoluted).

If Tim were to sweep the PK coins right now, I'm pretty sure he realizes he'd have to go in full hiding, if he hasn't already.  He's already cost at least over a million dollars worth of loss, sweeping the PKs would mean millions more, that takes a scam to a whole nother level.  That's why I swept the Titan I have, I don't trust the guy one tiny bit, and my intuition feels like he will try and sweep some of the PK eventually.  That's just my feelings and I could be dead wrong and hope I am.  He's been anything but straight forward about all this for YEARS...I don't blame you for peeling your coins one bit.  

Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
If Tim was a scammer, he would have kept private keys to the PK version, and swept them by now. The fact that that has no happened would make me believe "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence". He fucked up the 2FA version. Corrupted, accidentally deleted, or something like that. The 2FA coins are gone, probably lost forever. I could be wrong, but I think its the most logical explanation. Having a DB be both secure, and redundant, is very fucking hard.

This seems like the most logical scenario. Would be helpful if Tim was more transparent.

Rules not Rulers
legendary
You have lost your marbles - I never accused you of anything - simply asked questions to ascertain where the issue was with your coins as I was not involved with your thread from years ago. I also wasnt bragging about sales - you tried to extort me via pm, I simply shared said extortion attempt. And showed you how your statement was incorrect.

The CCP? You are really stretching now.

What old lady did I harass? Who did I dox? Tim Fillmore? He gave his own personal information years ago.

You should really take time to do some research before making all your crazy accusations.

You bought redeemed Titans without verifying funds - caused Titan to realize an issue with their system incorrectly  flagging redeemed coins as not funded coins (technically redeemed are not funded but that was not how Titan wanted the flagged). You turned down the 1btc bounty Titan put up for identifying bugs because you wanted 1btc for your redeemed coin…

Now years later you are accusing respected members of the forums collectibles area of being in on some scam. No one is in on the scam.  The issues with Titan all reside on one mans shoulders - Tim Fillmore.

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3591
"Wake up idiots, physical wallets are a huge liability and a tool of SCAMMERS"

So then why did you buy a Titan coin in the first place?
Activity: 599
Merit: 272
MoparMiningLLC is still considered an ACCOMPLICE to this scam, no matter how angry he gets at me, for being the FIRST VICTIM WHO WARNED EVERYONE ELSE.

Intentionally harming the victims of a scam makes you an ACCOMPLICE. You are an ACCOMPLICE to this scam, MoparMiningLLC. It's no lie.

Showing up in a scam thread to make accusations against the victims and harass them is so out of the pale, I would never dream of doing something so completely uncouth and unprofessional. Mopar has stalked the members of this forum, and harassed old ladies linked to forum members here. He's not even a victim, he's a fucking lunatic stalking who doxxes people and harasses their parents instead of going through the police and the courts, as the VICTIMS HAVE REQUESTED in a criminal case and civil class-action lawsuit!

Mopar, you should be banned from this forum for doxxing. You are a completely insane scammer, who sells shit made in China. Go fuck yourself, scammer.

Bro shows up in a wallet scam thread bragging about how many wallets he sells, what a fucking joke scam you are.

As if anyone needed any fucking more evidence of why you should never put your bitcoin in a "physical wallet". Wake up idiots, physical wallets are a huge liability and a tool of SCAMMERS. Scammers who sell Chinese shit wallets like MoparMiningLLC. Just look up "Ballet Wallet", they have an office in Shanghai, i.e. communist China. If you have an office in China then that means there is a CCP member who they report to, including reporting any and all information the CCP might ask for including all the PRIVATE KEYS. MoparMiningLLC has no qualms about working with the CCP, the greatest mass murderers of all time. He would rob you all in a heartbeat if he could, don't trust his wallet scam shit either.

I was the first to warn everyone about Tim Fillmore and Titan Bitcoin, and time has proven me 100% correct.

Now I'm here warning you about the scammer MoparMiningLLC and "Ballet Wallets". Don't fall for it. Don't trust the CCP or anyone who would stoop so low as to work with them.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Peeled three 1BTC Silver Titans today. All PK versions. No problems sweeping, other than the fact Coinomi only seemed to be able to sweep the BTC and BCH, not the SV. I always liked the Titan coins, and kind of sucks because one was an MS70, but given this thread, and especially Tim's lack of communication, just not worth the risk

Glad to hear you got your bits off, but damn... an MS70 is very painful.. Esp if it was in a yellow anacs slab. Tongue

What a shitshow, where is this guy, the phillipines or something?  Roll Eyes
Rules not Rulers
Peeled three 1BTC Silver Titans today. All PK versions. No problems sweeping, other than the fact Coinomi only seemed to be able to sweep the BTC and BCH, not the SV. I always liked the Titan coins, and kind of sucks because one was an MS70, but given this thread, and especially Tim's lack of communication, just not worth the risk
legendary
This 29 character private key is making me think it is incompetence since the other coins PKs both worked fine. Any ideas on this private key?

Well to identify if is a mini key - it would have to start with an “S” - if it does not, then it is not a mini key as far as I understand mini keys.

What software are you using to import the key?

Starts with SR, used Coinomi to sweep, worked with the other Titan PKs

So starts with “S” so is a mini key.
Hmm, coinomi is supposed to work with mini key.

How hard is it to read the key? I wonder if it only missing the last character - you could try subbing in a character one by one for the last letter to see if it works.

Standard mini keys are 30 characters iirc - although there is a variation that allows for shorter version - Casascius used 22 characters.

It worked! Went through every character at the end of the key and only one was valid and the coins were sweeped! Thanks for the tip.

awesome! glad I could help! and so it was a mini key that somehow lost the last character. Would love to see it but totally understand that isnt possible - even once you take the coins off, someone could then follow the funds to your new address etc etc

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This 29 character private key is making me think it is incompetence since the other coins PKs both worked fine. Any ideas on this private key?

Well to identify if is a mini key - it would have to start with an “S” - if it does not, then it is not a mini key as far as I understand mini keys.

How hard is it to read the key? I wonder if it only missing the last character - you could try subbing in a character one by one for the last letter to see if it works.

Standard mini keys are 30 characters iirc - although there is a variation that allows for shorter version - Casascius used 22 characters.

It worked! Went through every character at the end of the key and only one was valid and the coins were sweeped! Thanks for the tip.
legendary

Haha, that's what I said:

Ok, so I used different software to sweep the (2) 1 BTC Titan Silver coins and it worked. They have both been sweeped, which is good. I still cant figure out the PK on this 0.1btc Titan. Only has 29 characters instead of the required 30. Very odd and I've verified it over and over.

Are you using software that supports mini private keys? It's possible to generate <30 chars private keys but the software will have to support that. Casascius series 1 used a 22 character mini priv key (he switched to 30 chars later on).

Mike suggested moving to 30 chars due to support dropping for <30 characters support. That being said, you could try importing them on blockchain.info.

indeed - and I agree.
Activity: 243
Merit: 232
Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

Haha, that's what I said:

Ok, so I used different software to sweep the (2) 1 BTC Titan Silver coins and it worked. They have both been sweeped, which is good. I still cant figure out the PK on this 0.1btc Titan. Only has 29 characters instead of the required 30. Very odd and I've verified it over and over.

Are you using software that supports mini private keys? It's possible to generate <30 chars private keys but the software will have to support that. Casascius series 1 used a 22 character mini priv key (he switched to 30 chars later on).

Mike suggested moving to 30 chars due to support dropping for <30 characters support. That being said, you could try importing them on blockchain.info.
legendary

legendary

> This looks to be either a complete scam or major incompetence

It's a complete scam. I tried to warn people back in 2016 and I have earned 5 negative ratings from other ACCOMPLICES who are angry about their friend Tim being outted as a scammer. Next, they will blame you, the victim, for not doing enough due diligence on a $40 transaction 8 years ago. Then they will demand you produce a receipt to prove you actually purchased the coin, and call YOU the scammer if you refuse to dox yourself, like they did to me.

Pages:
Jump to: