Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 21. (Read 12708 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
The issues with Todamont has gotten a bit convoluted at this point, and I don’t really know what’s what, but I can add that Tim did in fact send out some 2FA coins that were supposed to be funded after confirmation of coin being received, but never were. I’ve heard this from two very reliable sources. So it’s possible Todamonf bought a 2FA from someone who believed they had a funded coin, and sold it as such. Just pointing out it is a possibility.  Of course this should have all been checked and researched before buying it.

Activity: 599
Merit: 272
So wackos like you cannot come after people or get their phone numbers.... Grin

Hey I'm sorry, are you a victim of this scam? Why are you here again? Just to slander the victims?

I'm so wacko I warned the community about this scam six years ago, and I took slander for it back then too. Now I'm here to say "I TOLD YOU SO", and "LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOWING UP TO SLANDER TIM'S VICTIMS, AREN'T THEY SUSPICIOUS???"
That doesn't excuse the other egregious lies and behavior from Michail1. He's still an accomplice to this scam, who has supported the scammer Tim Fillmore and intentional harmed his victims. If people are angry and they want someone to blame for losing their money, blame Michail1 just as much as Tim Fillmore. He's been there to harm and silence the victims and support Tim for the last six years. Without the help of Michail1, Tim Fillmore's scam would likely have been detected and outed by the community YEARS ago.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Mikhail1, stop trolling the victims of this scam. Your account has been flagged as accomplice to the scam. You are supporting a scammer, and you are now the only known accomplice.I have no "alts" on this site, you only harmed a random stranger for trying to support me when I warned the other victims, 6 years ago, because you are an insane troll and an accomplice to this scam. I'm recommending that everyone who has lost funds contact the FBI and let them know about your claim, and ALSO mention Michail1 and voltagegoat.com as likely accomplices.

Also stop lying about your location.

whois voltagegoat.com:

Admin City: Reykjavik
Admin State/Province: Capital Region

If you file a police report in your home city, they will send it to California and you'll have to deal with some random detective there, who will then just refer you to also file a report to the FBI. They haven't filed an arrest warrant for Tim Fillmore, yet (as far as I know), probably because my claim was not for "grand theft", back in 2016, but I think that if other victims come forward now, it's likely they will. What Tim did was "interstate" fraud, so it's probably a federal crime anyhow.

You clearly know nothing about domain registrations at all ....

Let me school you a bit...

whois voltagegoat.com:

Domain:voltagegoat.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.

so the domain is registered at Namecheap, no big deal, I have a few there too...

Now, the reference to the service in Reykjavik is this:

Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Street:Kalkofnsvegur 2
City:Reykjavik
State:Capital Region
Postal Code:101
Phone:+354.4212434

That's called a DOMAIN PRIVACY service... You pay namecheap a bit extra for that... Why???  ... So wackos like you cannot come after people or get their phone numbers.... Grin

Mikhail1, stop trolling the victims of this scam. Your account has been flagged as accomplice to the scam. You are supporting a scammer, and you are now the only known accomplice.I have no "alts" on this site, you only harmed a random stranger for trying to support me when I warned the other victims, 6 years ago, because you are an insane troll and an accomplice to this scam. I'm recommending that everyone who has lost funds contact the FBI and let them know about your claim, and ALSO mention Michail1 and voltagegoat.com as likely accomplices.

Also stop lying about your location.

whois voltagegoat.com:

Admin City: Reykjavik
Admin State/Province: Capital Region

If you file a police report in your home city, they will send it to California and you'll have to deal with some random detective there, who will then just refer you to also file a report to the FBI. They haven't filed an arrest warrant for Tim Fillmore, yet (as far as I know), probably because my claim was not for "grand theft", back in 2016, but I think that if other victims come forward now, it's likely they will. What Tim did was "interstate" fraud, so it's probably a federal crime anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
In response to the whack-a-do ....

>  your coin was redeemed prior to when you bouggt it

No, it wasn't. It was never funded. It was never peeled, it was a perfectly fine 2FA coin that was simply never funded. Tim was taking bitcoin and sending out unfunded tokens, and then denying redemption to anyone who couldn't give the email and 2FA code "password".

The reason it was never funded was because the person that bought it claimed he didn't receive it.  It's possible he was hoping funded coins were being sent out and that he could score an additional coin or he simply received it after the replacement set was sent.  You were buying redeemed and unfunded coins (unfunded since the claim was that it wasn't received) likely in hopes to score a free bitcoin from Titan.  I can only speculate.  Titan agreed to work with the police in helping you get your money back from the person he sold the coin to, but you declined - instead, you made claims that Titan should pay you instead of going legally after the seller in your case.  You declined and later admitted that you didn't remember who you bought it from.

ALL coins sold by titan were unfunded until the buyer emailed in with the code included in the package in order to KNOW that the buyer received them.  2FA was not a special case.  All PK coins were also sent unfunded as well until the buyer contacted them with the number included.

That was the early stage of his scam. If you all had listened to me back then you might have had a chance at getting your money back. Now he's gone and I highly doubt he's coming back with hundreds of thousands of dollars for you all, without the FBI putting him in handcuffs, and even then I'm guessing he has spent all the money. He is likely on the run, maybe chilling with friends he paid off from the swept coins, like maybe Michail1 up in Iceland.

Now all you have is insane trolls / accomplices like Michail1 who show up to harass you and leave negative feedback for the victims who dare to speak up.

Your claim is that you were the only person to be scammed and Tim waited 5 years to then scam others?  Laughable.  Strange scam to only get you and then wait five years to get others.   Hundreds of thousands of dollars?  Where do you keep coming up with these random numbers?  At least now you admit that you're 'guessing'.   On the run?  Still guessing.   Guessing I am in Iceland now?  (You found me.)  You really should think before you type.   Harass you?  I haven't messaged you once and haven't been a part of this or any other thread for five years until you brought my name up again.  I haven't left a single negative for a single victim as you are not a victim of Titan.

> he did not even validate whether the address for the coin was still funded or not.

There was no way to know that my coin was even a 2FA coin, and Tim had never published proof of the addresses and funding of ANY of the coins, so this literally makes no sense. Nobody has ever verified that any of the tokens was funded at all, except the lucky PK token holders who were able to redeem their coins.

The COA 'clearly' states if it is 2FA or PK.   Hand written at the beginning and later coins stamped.  The proof of funding is when you check any blockchain explorer - It's easy, just copy/paste the public address in and press enter.  Do you have the COA?  Also, the email sent out with the confirmation of the order stated if it was 2FA or PK.
Claiming that 'Nobody has ever verified...' is simply false as well.  If nobody ever verified (other than being their own fault), it was clearly possible for many years to check the website and get the address and check.  Many people have redeemed them, and when the website went down, even Tim was helping people redeem those coins for awhile until he stopped responding.   Don't claim that Nobody has check as many have checked and redeemed coins.

> What police report? Provide the report number and jurisdiction - people could join it if it’s legitimate

Yeah, I'm not doxxing myself. You can contact the FBI. They know about Tim Fillmore. You can easily join the case as a victim claimant, by contacting them.

So, you still don't provide a police report number or the detectives information, but instead, now claim the FBI need to be contacted as a claimant without a case number or anything.  Yeah, I can see how that would go.... "ring ring." answer.  "Hello, I was to be a claimant on an unknown case.  Yeah, ummm, Todamont told me to call you to be added."

Why don't you provide at least one verifiable point to give your issue a shred of merit?

There is no address that ever belonged to my coin. When I looked up the 2FA code on Tim's site, it came up as "not yet funded". Then Tim refused to pay me until I went to the police. Then he offered to "pay me off", which I didn't accept.

As I have mentioned before, the only reason I have brought up Michail1 is because he is still trolling the victims, and harming them with negative trust ratings. He's the only known accomplice at this point. People are stalking Tim Fillmore's poor parents, and I'm just trying to point out a more likely avenue for a realistic recovery or more info: the people who have supported Tim all this time, and are still here doing it.

You never went to the police.  Tim never offered to pay you off.

I never trolled and haven't been a part of this thread or the other in nearly 7 years, until you brought up my name as being Tim.  I supported Tim against your claim since your issue is with the seller of the coin you claim to have purchased in good faith, but it was pointed out that you were knowingly specifically buying redeemed and unfunded coins.  You yourself admitted that you don't know who you bought it from.  I haven't trolled any victim of Titan (of which you are not part of), and I have not left any of them negative trust.  The only other negative trust I left regarding Titan was to YOUR alt.

Sorry all, I think I am done with this whack job.  It's simply a waste of my time and everyone elses.  I'm sure he'll continue to sling accusations though.
 PS. I am not in Iceland and never been.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
There is no address that ever belonged to my coin. When I looked up the 2FA code on Tim's site, it came up as "not yet funded". Then Tim refused to pay me until I went to the police. Then he offered to "pay me off", which I didn't accept.

As I have mentioned before, the only reason I have brought up Michail1 is because he is still trolling the victims, and harming them with negative trust ratings. He's the only known accomplice at this point. People are stalking Tim Fillmore's poor parents, and I'm just trying to point out a more likely avenue for a realistic recovery or more info: the people who have supported Tim all this time, and are still here doing it.

so you have the earlier coin and as explained above the original buyer would have received an email with the address, which they should have relayed to you.

as for the "pay you off" Titan was paying a bounty for you bringing up and forcing them to resolve the issue. Whether the issue was legitimate or not - I cannot say. But he would have paid you the 1 BTC that you were at that time complaining you had lost. You could have taken it for identifying the "BUG" and still pursued (if you felt it was valid) action for the coins missing balance. The two issues were separate.

I have not gone thru the entire old thread all over again, but I was pretty sure at some point the address for your coin was posted - it may have been removed/deleted? But I do think it was provided. If not publicly, he should have at least provided it to you.

As for people stalking Tim's parents - Tim's last spurt of appearances started directly after someone contacted his parents so it was not a total loss.

legendary
As I had stated and which was also verified above, the 2FA coins either had the addresses supplied when bought or the code on the coin later was the first bits - which then also allows for identifying the address.

So, the coin you bought had an address and you should have verified funding on the blockchain even if the Titan site was working.

can you supply the address that belongs to your coin?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Todamont - please stop making this about you + Michail1, willya man? It's just clogging shit up... Huh

Sure, everybody is pained about this who had/has one, but seriously? Just fuckin stop bickering, I understand your thought process but it's misguided... Be mad at Tim, not others in this thread.  Roll Eyes

>  your coin was redeemed prior to when you bouggt it

No, it wasn't. It was never funded. It was never peeled, it was a perfectly fine 2FA coin that was simply never funded. Tim was taking bitcoin and sending out unfunded tokens, and then denying redemption to anyone who couldn't give the email and 2FA code "password".

That was the early stage of his scam. If you all had listened to me back then you might have had a chance at getting your money back. Now he's gone and I highly doubt he's coming back with hundreds of thousands of dollars for you all, without the FBI putting him in handcuffs, and even then I'm guessing he has spent all the money. He is likely on the run, maybe chilling with friends he paid off from the swept coins, like maybe Michail1 up in Iceland.

Now all you have is insane trolls / accomplices like Michail1 who show up to harass you and leave negative feedback for the victims who dare to speak up.

> he did not even validate whether the address for the coin was still funded or not.

There was no way to know that my coin was even a 2FA coin, and Tim had never published proof of the addresses and funding of ANY of the coins, so this literally makes no sense. Nobody has ever verified that any of the tokens was funded at all, except the lucky PK token holders who were able to redeem their coins.

> What police report? Provide the report number and jurisdiction - people could join it if it’s legitimate

Yeah, I'm not doxxing myself. You can contact the FBI. They know about Tim Fillmore. You can easily join the case as a victim claimant, by contacting them.
legendary
Who is out 20 btc?

Side question - I have heard that 2fa coin buyers still were provided an address for the coin - I have heard they did not - which is correct?

20btc?  Just another number/total dreamed up.

As for the side question - Both are true.
Look at post #185
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60946434

In the beginning, it was some internal generated number.  So, you didn't actually know the address from the coin itself; however, emails sent after the purchase included the serial number, coin identifier, and the public address.  You would have had to check the website or had the coin graded in which they would put the pub address first bits on the slab details.

Later, the code on the coin was actually the first bits.

well then either way - there was at one point an address associated so the buyer could see that the coin was funded and for those that hold them now (if they have the address) can verify they are still funded or if they have been swept.

and that goes back to Todamont buying a coin that he did not even validate whether the address for the coin was still funded or not.

Todamont - which version of 2fa did you have? If you had to look it up on the site, I am assuming the first one - but then did you get the address from the seller?

Why would you not have verified the coin is loaded - stating because it had a COA is no reason not to verify whether coin is loaded.
legendary
Who is out 20 btc?

Side question - I have heard that 2fa coin buyers still were provided an address for the coin - I have heard they did not - which is correct?

20btc?  Just another number/total dreamed up.

As for the side question - Both are true.
Look at post #185
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60946434

In the beginning, it was some internal generated number.  So, you didn't actually know the address from the coin itself; however, emails sent after the purchase included the serial number, coin identifier, and the public address.  You would have had to check the website or had the coin graded in which they would put the pub address first bits on the slab details.

Later, the code on the coin was actually the first bits.
legendary
I didn't buy a second hand coin that was tampered. I bought a second-hand coin that Tim Fillmore CLAIMED was tampered after I peeled a perfectly fine looking "untamperable" sticker and looked it up on his website and it said "not yet funded" and then Tim Fillmore made up a story about having multiple conflicting databases about the 2FA coin statuses.

Then I sounded the alarm, and told everyone "HEY THIS IS A SCAM", and I was 100% right. Then insane trolls like Michail1 showed up and muddied the waters and intentionally harmed me with negative trust ratings, as my reward for being the first victim of this scam. They acted as ACCOMPLICE to the scam and if it wasn't for them, many of you probably would not have lost so much money. So thank Michail1 for your loss, he is just as responsible as Tim Fillmore, he is an accomplice who has no shame and no sense of decency.

There's no way I would take money from someone I have filed a felony police report against, i.e. Tim Fillmore, except through the courts. Which I still hope happens. I am definitely tempted to add Michail1's info to my police report as a potential accomplice, though.

You should do some research - it is rather simple to remove the holo and replace it with no visible signs

Its been done - that is why you verify a coin before you buy it - your coin was redeemed prior to when you bouggt it - verifiable on the block chain.

In the end Titan offered you one BTC for identifying the issuw wirh thwor database - you rejected it while crying that he wouldn't pay you one BTC.

Should have taken the bounty.

What police report? Provide the report number and jurisdiction - people could join it if it’s legitimate

Michail I OFFERED to remove the negative rating from your account if you removed the one you left on mine, after it became clear that I was not the only victim of Tim's scam.

But you refused, you are now intentionally harming the victims of a known scam, and that makes you an ACCOMPLICE TO THE SCAM.

You guys keep saying Tim might show up and make it right? Tell it to the guy who is out over 20 bitcoin right now. That's a SCAM, it's THEFT and Tim Fillmore has committed FELONY FRAUD. Stop giving him the benefit of the doubt and arguing with his victims. For Christ's sake, people.

Who is out 20 btc?

copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Wow this is a crazy Roller Coaster of a Thread. I just hope everyone gets their funds. We need to find Tim. I'm over here wanting to help the search and I dont even have a coin lol But wow this thread  Roll Eyes
Michail I OFFERED to remove the negative rating from your account if you removed the one you left on mine, after it became clear that I was not the only victim of Tim's scam.

But you refused, you are now intentionally harming the victims of a known scam, and that makes you an ACCOMPLICE TO THE SCAM.

You guys keep saying Tim might show up and make it right? Tell it to the guy who is out over 20 bitcoin right now. That's a SCAM, it's THEFT and Tim Fillmore has committed FELONY FRAUD. Stop giving him the benefit of the doubt and arguing with his victims. For Christ's sake, people.

I didn't buy a second hand coin that was tampered. I bought a second-hand coin that Tim Fillmore CLAIMED was tampered after I peeled a perfectly fine looking "untamperable" sticker and looked it up on his website and it said "not yet funded" and then Tim Fillmore made up a story about having multiple conflicting databases about the 2FA coin statuses.

Then I sounded the alarm, and told everyone "HEY THIS IS A SCAM", and I was 100% right. Then insane trolls like Michail1 showed up and muddied the waters and intentionally harmed me with negative trust ratings, as my reward for being the first victim of this scam. They acted as ACCOMPLICE to the scam and if it wasn't for them, many of you probably would not have lost so much money. So thank Michail1 for your loss, he is just as responsible as Tim Fillmore, he is an accomplice who has no shame and no sense of decency.

There's no way I would take money from someone I have filed a felony police report against, i.e. Tim Fillmore, except through the courts. Which I still hope happens. I am definitely tempted to add Michail1's info to my police report as a potential accomplice, though.

legendary
It's crazy that Michail1 still dares to show his face and troll in this thread, even after being flagged as an accomplice to this scam, in the midst of people losing all their money, he's still here to rub salt in the wound and intentionally harm the victims with negative trust ratings.

What an insane scammer Michail1 is. I think he enjoys watching all of you guys losing your money and trolling about it, because he got a big cut of the swept coins.

I tried to warn you guys back in 2016, but insane scammer trolls like Michail1 were there to back up the scammer, Tim Fillmore and argue and leave negative trust ratings for me. He's been here for six years trolling victims of this scam. I still suspect Michail1 is an alt of Tim Fillmore, or a personal friend of Tim. Track down Michail1 and you just might find Tim Fillmore too, who knows.

Other than you being a complete whack job there is the fact you have yet to reply to a single one of the questions brought up to you....

- You can't buy redeemed/unfunded coins from third parties and expect the manufacturer to re-fund them for you. 
--You knowing bought redeemed coins which you claimed you can't remember from who.
- You claim the coins have been swept.  Also false.  Show a single instance (other than people redeeming their own).
- You claim to have a police report, but you don't provide details for anyone to be able to link in order to get traction.
- You claim you have a detective on the case, but you don't provide a phone number, or in the very least, a name.
- You abuse the rating system by leaving negative return ratings, and multiples at that.
-- Also, you demand removal of the negative rating against you in which you would remove your negative rating.
- You keep calling my name up to the thread which I had long since forgotten about until you brought me back into this.
- You keep making up numbers for dollar amounts lost with wide ranges up into the millions.
- You say I am flagged as a scammer (which you made up like many other things) without a single person claiming I have scammed them in all these years on anything.
- You claim I am here rubbing salt into wounds - Not sure where you came up with this other than your own head.

Many people know who I am and I have met many people as well.  My information is public and I have been Doxed many times.  You're just to incompetent to figure that out, because you spend most of your time dreaming things up and slinging accusations.

Again, you're simply a whack job, and I believe others have already determined this as well.  If anything, you're the troll in this thread distracting from people with the legitimate concern of not being able to redeem their 2FA coins.
legendary
Todamont's case is different though - he bought a second hand coin that was tampered with.

There has never been any issue with anyone redeeming a legitimate PK coin from Titan - yes there has been an issue with the website in relation to the 2FA ones - could be whatever caused the issue has caused Titan to loose access to those funds or more likely the information for those funds so they cant relay that back to anyone holding one.

Should Tim stop being a douche and make it right? Damn straight.

Does this mean he scammed or rug pulled anyone? No evidence on that as of yet.

Todamont should have taken the 1 BTC bounty for identifying the bug.
Activity: 399
Merit: 122
It's crazy that Michail1 still dares to show his face and troll in this thread, even after being flagged as an accomplice to this scam, in the midst of people losing all their money, he's still here to rub salt in the wound and intentionally harm the victims with negative trust ratings.

What an insane scammer Michail1 is. I think he enjoys watching all of you guys losing your money and trolling about it, because he got a big cut of the swept coins.

I tried to warn you guys back in 2016, but insane scammer trolls like Michail1 were there to back up the scammer, Tim Fillmore and argue and leave negative trust ratings for me. He's been here for six years trolling victims of this scam. I still suspect Michail1 is an alt of Tim Fillmore, or a personal friend of Tim. Track down Michail1 and you just might find Tim Fillmore too, who knows.

The more you rant about conspiracies, the more attention you divert away from the real issue at hand. Maybe YOU are the accomplice  Shocked

lol just kidding. maybe. its raining here.
Pages:
Jump to: