Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 17. (Read 12691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2180
EIN: 82-3893490
falsely accused - so it means nothing. and how do you make such logic jumps to say that anything posted in this entire thread now links Ballet to Titan?

This is funny but sad all at the same time.
Activity: 596
Merit: 272
You are not a victim and you don't belong here, Mopar. You are the one making a spectacle. You have gotten yourself accused of a felony crime, for nothing. You have implicated your business partners who sell physical wallets with private keys printed on them, too.

What's the association between Ballet Wallets and Titan Mint? Well apparently Ballet Wallets has a vendor named MoparMiningLLC who has been tagged as an ACCOMPLICE in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam. There's your connection right there. They've been advertising their physical wallets in physical wallet scam accusation threads while harassing the VICTIMS! Completely outrageous.
legendary
key word "credible" nothing you have said has been proven to be "credible"

but do keep on making a spectacle of yourself.
This note is to Bobby Lee and to the community who might participate in MoparMiningLLC auctions on this site:

Hey before you close any business with MoparMiningLLC, you should know they have been credibly tagged, by me, as accomplice in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam. They have relentlessly personally attacked me, as the first victim of the Titan Mint scam, who warned all the rest going back to 2016. They are not a victim to the scam but they intentionally harmed me by leaving negative trust for me. I think it's really egregious to go to known scam threads and then harass and harm the VICTIMS of the scam, but hey that's just the kind of guy MoparMiningLLC is.

I have reached out to Bobbly Lee and "Ballet Wallets" to let them know that MoparMiningLLC has been shilling their wallets in wallet scam accusation threads, where he is personally accused of being an accomplice, for their comment. Maybe you should hold off on dealing with him until they make a public comment.
legendary
I accuse you being accomplice to felony theft and federal interstate wiretapping, MoparMiningLLC, in the Titan Mint scam, and I'm naming you in a criminal complaint.

and your claims are false. Have a good day.

Maybe Todamont is really CSW and is just mad that Titan didnt use BSV instead of Bitcoin - because then CSW could recover all the lost Titan funds thru his BSV blockchain lol
I accuse you being accomplice to felony theft and federal interstate wiretapping, MoparMiningLLC, in the Titan Mint scam, and I'm naming you in a criminal complaint.
legendary
Mopar is just a scammer pushing Ballet Wallets. He's not a victim. He's a likely accomplice who is probably about to lose his relationship with Ballet Wallets over this bullshit.

I feel sorry for you - truly.
Mopar is just a scammer pushing Ballet Wallets. He's not a victim. He's a likely accomplice who is probably about to lose his relationship with Ballet Wallets over this bullshit.

Don't use "physical wallets", people. Hardware wallets are the way to go. Trezor / Ledger are good. If you have "physical bitcoins", or bitcoin stored in "physical wallets" of any kind, I recommend divesting. Titan Mint scam shows exactly why.
legendary

LoL who at Ballet are you in "contact" with?

Mopar Mining, LLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

I'm in contact directly with their customer support group. I contacted Bobby Lee on Twitter and gave him this link too. I hope he can comment here. Does Ballet Wallets support their vendors coming to advertise their wallet in wallet scam accusation threads, while attacking the victims and stalking / doxxing users of bitcointalk? In what way is Ballet Wallets associated with Titan Mint and their crypto-wallet scam?

I hope Bobby does come and comment - He is capable of reading and will realize that I was not advertising anything in this thread. I simply addressed your false claim. But its funny too how you called balletcrytpo a scam and all that but then now you are buddy buddy with them?

And again, cannot dox someone who already doxxed themselves.

Ballet has no association with Titan Mint. Again if you ever did any research, you would know who all the people are that you keep accusing and trying to mix up.  But that might just be above your capabilities at this point.

Mopar Mining, LLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

I'm in contact directly with their customer support group. I contacted Bobby Lee on Twitter and gave him this link too. I hope he can comment here. Does Ballet Wallets support their vendors coming to advertise their wallet in wallet scam accusation threads, while attacking the victims and stalking / doxxing users of bitcointalk? In what way is Ballet Wallets associated with Titan Mint and their crypto-wallet scam?

Thanks for that address. I will be adding it to criminal complaints, naming MoparMiningLLC in the Titan Mint wallet scam complaints.

You seem to have the story wrong, Mopar. I contacted the POLICE after Tim REFUSED to pay me, after peeling a coin and going to his website where it said "not yet funded". Then Tim tried to PAY ME OFF, but it was too late and I demanded remuneration through the courts. That was before you began stalking / doxxing him and harassing his mother.

Now, I'm here trying to work with the other victims to push forward criminal and class-action civil lawsuits, and all you are doing is coming here to harass us, harm the victims, stalk / dox users, and advertise for your other crypto-wallet business, Ballet Wallets.
legendary
I am now in contact with Ballet Wallets directly and I have shown them this thread, and explained that MoparMiningLLC is a KNOWN ACCOMPLICE in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam, who has shown up in this thread to relentless attack and harm the victims, and stalk / dox a user. I have explained that their wallets are being advertised in a wallet scam accusation thread, by their vendor who is directly accused of being an accomplice in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam.

Why do you guys think Tim finally decided to shut his website down and run from the Titan Mint wallet holders? Do you think maybe it was because a psycho named MoparMiningLLC called his mother at home trying to stalk him for cash? I think there's a good chance that's the reason.

I think MoparMiningLLC and his actions to stalk / dox Tim Fillmore and go outside the law may be DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for Titan Mint shutting down their website.

What do you think will be Tim's defense at trial or in a civil case? His lawyers will argue that he faced directly personal threats and even his mother was harassed at her home over money in relation to this issue. Titan Mint will use the actions and activities of MoparMiningLLC as an excuse to not pay the victims! I still believe they might be collaborating, to this end, or that MoparMiningLLC may be materially helping Tim Fillmore evade law enforcement.

MoparMiningLLC is directly harming the victims of the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam, hurting us directly with harassment and negative trust ratings, and harming our chances at recooperating our funds through the courts. Don't engage with him. Again, I'm going to recommend that MoparMiningLLC be named on any criminal or civil complaints against Titan Mint, as a known ACCOMPLICE TO THE SCAM.

What did I do that was "outside the law"?  I simply shared an address that Tim Fillmore had shared in the past and it was listed on some website - a public website - it just turned out to be his parents that lived there not him. However, I never called them or contacted them at all. And Tim didnt "run" after he was finally contacted (by someone else not me) he was working the issue for close to a year before disappearing again.

What personal threats did he received? If I recall, you were the one that threatened him years ago.  And his mother was harrassed at her house? Again, not by me.

I have harmed no victims of Titan's issues.

Have fun with your fairy tale make believe stories.

I am going to say this -  you wanted 1 btc for your peeled/redeemed coin - you should have taken the 1 btc bounty offered years ago - maybe that is really why you are so sour because you passed it up - who knows?

And if I was doing all the stuff you claim to "harrass" the Fillmores - how can at the same time, be an accomplice to the supposed scams you claim they are guilty of?

If you need to give them my address - go ahead - its public record:

Mopar Mining, LLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

I am now in contact with Ballet Wallets directly and I have shown them this thread, and explained that MoparMiningLLC is a KNOWN ACCOMPLICE in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam, who has shown up in this thread to relentless attack and harm the victims, and stalk / dox a user. I have explained that their wallets are being advertised in a wallet scam accusation thread, by their vendor who is directly accused of being an accomplice in the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam.

Why do you guys think Tim finally decided to shut his website down and run from the Titan Mint wallet holders? Do you think maybe it was because a psycho named MoparMiningLLC called his mother at home trying to stalk him for cash? I think there's a good chance that's the reason.

I think MoparMiningLLC and his actions to stalk / dox Tim Fillmore and go outside the law may be DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for Titan Mint shutting down their website.

What do you think will be Tim's defense at trial or in a civil case? His lawyers will argue that he faced directly personal threats and even his mother was harassed at her home over money in relation to this issue. Titan Mint will use the actions and activities of MoparMiningLLC as an excuse to not pay the victims! I still believe they might be collaborating, to this end, or that MoparMiningLLC may be materially helping Tim Fillmore evade law enforcement in exchange for stolen funds.

MoparMiningLLC is directly harming the victims of the Titan Mint crypto-wallet scam, hurting us directly with harassment and negative trust ratings, and harming our chances at recooperating our funds through the courts. Don't engage with him. Again, I'm going to recommend that MoparMiningLLC be named on any criminal or civil complaints against Titan Mint, as a known ACCOMPLICE TO THE SCAM.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
oof. I was kinda holding out hope that the general sentiment was that the PK versions were ok. Naive, I know.

Steeley

I'm sure there are plenty of people that are still ok with them. I don't feel like they are at any risk and won't be peeling mine, was never really planning on selling them. But unless there was some confirmed issue with the PK, only then would I really care. I know how scammy this space can be, but I don't think Tim ever intended to scam people. I just think he didn't think out clearly running the Titan website indefiniteily and being part of the 2fA process. But in all honestly, who were the dummies who thought buying a 2FA coin where you had to rely on someone else was a good idea?
Activity: 242
Merit: 232
Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.
Does he know you sell their wallets in wallet scam accusation threads where you are PERSONALLY TAGGED AS ACCOMPLICE, and where you have been accused of personal stalking and doxxing users, going outside the law and outside of the victims requests for legal remedy?

Well, I guess he will know soon, loser wallet scammer. It's like at the scene of a wallet crime, where another wallet scammer wants to "help out". Fuck you and your wallet scam. Fuck anyone selling crypto wallets. Titan Mint scam is the perfect example of why you should NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS use any form of "physical bitcoin" or crypto-card that contains a hard-coded private key. This fucker literally sells scam wallets with hard-coded private keys and he's here to "help out" in a hard-coded physical wallet scam recovery. What a joke.

I didn't extort you, extorting is where you threaten to do something bad. I have ALREADY tagged you as accomplice, I OFFERED to help you recover a little face after your greivous, idiotic accusations and behavior in this thread.

MoparMiningLLC, stop forum-jumping and personally harassing me in other threads. You want me to show up in all your auctions and copy-paste a nice little history of how you got accused of being an ACCOMPLICE in the Titan Mint scam?

like I said, more popcorn is needed.

extortion is also used to reference the act of obtaining something thru unfair means (telling me you would remove your false statements if I removed my true statements is unfair to everyone on these forums) - you must have read the definition only halfway.

also, you are sending DM's to various forum members making additional false statements/accusations against me. You should be careful, you are on the cusp of committing libel

Just hit the ignore button and deprive him from the attention he wants.
Literally this idiot wallet scammer is here just to harass the victims, and stalk / dox people.

I'm sending PMs to people telling them what happened here. It's not libel if it's true. You shouldn't be allowed to operate here after you have stalked and doxxed and injured the victims of crypto scams.

ACCOMPLICE. I am OPENLY ACCUSING YOU OF BEING ACCOMPLICE TO A FELONY THEFT AND FEDERAL WIRE FRAUD SCAM, MOPARMININGLLC. Fuck you libel. Wallet scammer motherfucker. I think MoparMiningLLC should be formally included in any civil and criminal complaints and/or any class-action lawsuits, as a known accomplice, who harmed the victims. Maybe we can get the lawyers to go after you for damages too Mopar.

You want to forum-jump and harass me in other threads and then complain about a PM I sent to someone, lololol. Stalker lunatic.

legendary
Does he know you sell their wallets in wallet scam accusation threads where you are PERSONALLY TAGGED AS ACCOMPLICE, and where you have been accused of personal stalking and doxxing users, going outside the law and outside of the victims requests for legal remedy?

Well, I guess he will know soon, loser wallet scammer. It's like at the scene of a wallet crime, where another wallet scammer wants to "help out". Fuck you and your wallet scam. Fuck anyone selling crypto wallets. Titan Mint scam is the perfect example of why you should NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS use any form of "physical bitcoin" or crypto-card that contains a hard-coded private key. This fucker literally sells scam wallets with hard-coded private keys and he's here to "help out" in a hard-coded physical wallet scam recovery. What a joke.

I didn't extort you, extorting is where you threaten to do something bad. I have ALREADY tagged you as accomplice, I OFFERED to help you recover a little face after your greivous, idiotic accusations and behavior in this thread.

MoparMiningLLC, stop forum-jumping and personally harassing me in other threads. You want me to show up in all your auctions and copy-paste a nice little history of how you got accused of being an ACCOMPLICE in the Titan Mint scam?

like I said, more popcorn is needed.

extortion is also used to reference the act of obtaining something thru unfair means (telling me you would remove your false statements if I removed my true statements is unfair to everyone on these forums) - you must have read the definition only halfway.

also, you are sending DM's to various forum members making additional false statements/accusations against me. You should be careful, you are on the cusp of committing libel

legendary
It's public info that "Ballet Wallets" has an office in Shanghai, China. So MoparMiningLLC is just a shill wallet salesman here to shill crypto wallets in a wallet scam thread. I reached out to Bobby Lee and Ballet Wallets to let them know MoparMiningLLC is trying to advertise their wallets in a scam accusation thread, where they have been accused of stalking, harassment, and being an accomplice to a wallet scam. Let's see if they approve of MoparMiningLLC advertising "Ballet Wallets" in scam accusation threads where they are accused of being accomplice. I'm guessing the answer is fucking no.

When this all goes to criminal trial and civil court, the actions of MoparMiningLLC could actually harm the victim's and their claim and ability to be remunerated. I ask that the victims not interact with MoparMiningLLC, or any other crypto wallet salesmen, in this thread.

Why did I buy a crypto token eight years ago? Because I didn't know then, what I know now, I guess. lol, give me a fucking break.

Bobby Lee knows I sell their wallets... I am a reseller for them... They also have offices out of Las Vegas.

And I did not advertise their wallets - you tried to extort me and in doing so made a false assumption/accusation that I was having problems with sales, I simply detailed how you were wrong.

You really need to learn to read and maybe do some research perhaps.

I have harmed no victim of Titans misdeeds. I have simply tried to assist - having actually helped several people people peel and redeem their coins with no issue.

You appear to be a very angry person and your anger is clouding your ability to think rationally.
It's public info that "Ballet Wallets" has an office in Shanghai, China. So MoparMiningLLC is just a shill wallet salesman here to shill crypto wallets in a wallet scam thread. I reached out to Bobby Lee and Ballet Wallets to let them know MoparMiningLLC is trying to advertise their wallets in a scam accusation thread, where they have been accused of stalking, harassment, and being an accomplice to a wallet scam. Let's see if they approve of MoparMiningLLC advertising "Ballet Wallets" in scam accusation threads where they are accused of being accomplice. I'm guessing the answer is fucking no.

When this all goes to criminal trial and civil court, the actions of MoparMiningLLC could actually harm the victims' claim and ability to be remunerated. I ask that the victims not interact with MoparMiningLLC, or any other crypto wallet salesmen, in this thread.

Why did I buy a crypto token eight years ago? Because I didn't know then, what I know now, I guess. lol, give me a fucking break.
Activity: 1109
Merit: 263
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
oof. I was kinda holding out hope that the general sentiment was that the PK versions were ok. Naive, I know.

Steeley
Pages:
Jump to: