Pages:
Author

Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/) - page 42. (Read 64100 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I received the debit card 2 weeks ago and it works pretty well. The only thing is the phone number written on the card to activate it was not working. That number was for British residents only and not for foreigners (I'm from Canada) so I had to figure it out with my phone provider. Other than that I am pretty satisfied.

Do you plan to offer a CAD card in the near future so I don't have to pay the 3% conversion fee?

Hey knight,

We're very glad to hear you're happy with the card! Since the card you ordered is a UK card that you're simply using in Canada, MyChoice (the card provider) would expect those customers would be in the UK, with a UK phone number. Of course, things are a little different with Xapo as we expect people who live outside US/UK/Eurozone (the three currencies we offer the card in) to use our cards, but glad to hear you sorted it out. As far as producing cards denominated in other currencies, firstly, we're limited by what MyChoice has to offer, and CAD is not one of them. The card is in its early stages, and our priority is to get it to USA residents, and a full scale launch with the three currencies offered to us by MyChoice. Of course, we'd someday like to see a Xapo Debit Card denominated in every countries currency, but it will be down the road.
I've sent 2 tickets using the system and 3 email to support regarding my account and haven't received 1 answer. It's been over 2 weeks now.

I no longer have access to the phone number my account was linked to, it's been over 4-5 months since I cancelled my cell phone service and never been an issue until I formatted my OS 2 weeks ago, since then I haven't been able to log in my account.

Is there an issue with the support system?

PM'd you Prypto
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
I received the debit card 2 weeks ago and it works pretty well. The only thing is the phone number written on the card to activate it was not working. That number was for British residents only and not for foreigners (I'm from Canada) so I had to figure it out with my phone provider. Other than that I am pretty satisfied.

Do you plan to offer a CAD card in the near future so I don't have to pay the 3% conversion fee?
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've sent 2 tickets using the system and 3 email to support regarding my account and haven't received 1 answer. It's been over 2 weeks now.

I no longer have access to the phone number my account was linked to, it's been over 4-5 months since I cancelled my cell phone service and never been an issue until I formatted my OS 2 weeks ago, since then I haven't been able to log in my account.

Is there an issue with the support system?
Hello everyone!

This forum was the Official Xapo Service Discussion, but it is no longer monitored by Xapo. If you'd like to contact Xapo support, please use our support page! https://support.xapo.com/

After you've searched for what you're looking for on our FAQ page, the ability to contact us will appear in case you can't find your answer!

Cheers,
Jessie (Xapo Customer Support Manager)
Pages:
Jump to: