Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 27. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:29:51 AM
In as much as I get what message you are attempting to pass, this post may appear to be hostile to a few. In any case, similar to I generally say, It's imperative for individuals to realize that Crypto isn't a ponzi plot, nor is it a get-rich-brisk plan, and in that capacity, shouldn't expect make some cool money medium-term. We require individuals who are more patient with the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
No body i believe is born rich. If you are rich, you are just fortunate to become rich.  Some are also looking for opportunities to see if they can be among the fortunate ones. The crypto space is enough for everyone to explore, whether you are poor or rich. Just do what you can and allow others to do theirs too, just as they wish.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 13, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
GPU prices for minning are very expensive, so it's only natural that many people only rely on bounty campaigns. although the income earned is not certain, and can get a scam project.
Activity: 215
August 13, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Take it easy and don't take it so seriously.  You seemed so upset with what is happening now with cryptocurrencies. Anyway, you seemed to know better that anyone else and that is good points already.  Anybody has their own opinion and preferences in anything like in the world of crypto.  Lucky for you, you have merit already at that stage of your rank.  Keep it up Wink
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 06:41:30 AM
In as much as I get what message you are endeavoring to pass, this post may appear to be hostile to a few. In any case, similar to I generally say, It's critical for individuals to realize that Crypto isn't a ponzi plot, nor is it a get-rich-brisk plan, and all things considered, shouldn't expect make some cool money medium-term. We require individuals who are more patient with the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
August 11, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

Some people come to crypto with high expectations, but that is fine, the market is cruel with them and their funds end up in better hands. My hands precisely.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
August 11, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
Hello,

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

I know what you feel but you cant really change the reality even no matter how hard you rant about poor people you cant get rid of them and just to tell you frankly even myself would be considered to be a poor person which is really engaging into bounty but not literally doing the things you do mentioned and the fact no people can able to know which project would be scam or not, yet we are just doing out the job been asked and its an opportunity exactly for people to have some opportunities on earning money but though it come to an extent when some people do abuse it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.
thats true
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
August 11, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
Hello,

/rantover lol

The benefit moves progress forward. Yes, these people need only benefit. But their stupidity and greed and their money, they help crypto develop.
Activity: 137
August 11, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
The good thing about cryptocurrency and bitcointalk is there is a free entry and free exit. Nobody has the monopoly whether rich or poor to be here. Cryptocurrency is decentralized and not built for discrimnation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:39:59 PM
People are dominate  because crypto-currency became for a lot audience. Are somebody to want come back a time when we had a small group and cost Betcoin was 5$?
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
first of all, everyone has the opportunity to enter this world and contribute to it without any discrimination based on whatever, the crypto world is not ruined by poor peoples where did you get this? the behavior you're talking about can be found in any kind of peoples. It is true that the forum is messed up with many scams, spam... but it is still a place full of positive, constructive, helpful, valuable and enlightening topics.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
We don't have a poor people when the goverment or what help everyone to give him a financial or foods i think why many people are poor because we don't have a work or not finish them study.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 05, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I agree with you. I had very little money at first. I got the first money by mining. It’s only about 10,000 dollars. I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum, I participated in ICO. I got about $2 million in revenue in the year, and the blockchain gave me the opportunity.

That‘s a great story, 2 million without even investing a dollar as you mined it yourself. But that brings me back to an earlier point. Would you have been able to the same had you lived in a poor region like africa and have no chance to start mining as they often don’t even have internet available, let alone mining gear.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
July 22, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
I think there is nothing wrong, and you should not be too mischievous miski people in situations like, I think everyone is entitled to do what they want like investing, because I think there is no harm and also no harm.
In this there is nothing terrible, but it breaks down our crypto community, many who have come to cryptory recently I think that you can earn quick money without having to figure it out in nothing, everyone wants easy money and when they do not get them they create fraud.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 22, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
i think its normal if so many people try to get profit from crypto, you cant blame every poor people, they just try to following in this happen, and i think you must following too whats happen in the crypto if you cant just like this, you blame poor people
I think that people will always want to earn some extra money and that is normal so blaming anyone for that is not a thing that "need" to be done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 22, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
Hello,

/rantover lol

This is ridiculous. Everyone has their chance in crypto market and no one is exempted. Everyone takes their chances and there is nothing wrong with what they are doing. Maybe it would be a little spammy but as long as it makes sense, then everyone should be given their chances

Why is this ridiculous? You are talking about people that are in crypto just for money when op talks about people who are in crypto for crypto and it's ideology. So of course everyone have their chance, but not those who want money no matter what they are doing
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
Everyone has the opportunity and the opportunity to use crypto. It doesn't matter if they are poor or rich will be able to benefit if they can use the opportunity with certainty.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 08:37:12 AM
I think there is nothing wrong, and you should not be too mischievous miski people in situations like, I think everyone is entitled to do what they want like investing, because I think there is no harm and also no harm.
Activity: 82
July 22, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I agree with you. I had very little money at first. I got the first money by mining. It’s only about 10,000 dollars. I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum, I participated in ICO. I got about $2 million in revenue in the year, and the blockchain gave me the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: