Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 23. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 01:25:02 PM
I couldnt agree more with that statement friend. For the longest time I was wondering what the point of life was now I think it is to travel the world and experience as many new things as possible!   Kiss
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
October 31, 2017, 01:17:00 PM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Chewed out quote but nonetheless true. I hope to hit the road soon again, I backpacked for a while and returned home. I can't adjust back anymore. Once you start you can't quit.
The lifestyle is so different and everyday becomes an adventure. I'm looking forward to hitting the road once more.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 10:34:24 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Pages:
Jump to: