Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 101. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 06:32:34 AM
I would recommend keeping tokens since the market is now rising and prices are going up. Can sell 50% of the rest of the rest to leave for future growth
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
You should just take all the coins we have. If there is a coin that has a high price we just sell, but do not sell everything. Leave about 30% of the total tokens you have. If you do not need money then you should keep all your coins.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 29, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
me i would sell it right away after i receive my coins the coin price will drop alot because of massive sell if the project will gonna be good in the long run i would buy the coin again and it would take a while to recover it would make a huge profit in the long term like 1 year later.
Activity: 200
April 29, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
It all depends on the project. I think the best way if possible to sell half of the tokens not less ,than ICO price. Under good circumstances
when the price hits x2-X3. If the project deserves high experts ratings, it makes sense to leave at least half of the tokens in case of a large profit in the future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
Very simple. You can sell it if you feel the coin does not have the strength to survive and grow in the future. And you can hold it if you think it has good potential to grow and have a high price in the future.
Activity: 123
April 29, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
ICOs are failing because most of the people knows what ICOs are going to give a lot of money in the future,few of these ICOs has good technology that is why most of the are failing,i have been hunting ICOs from about a year and i can say this year has more good ICOs coming than those last year's projects because last year has full of ICO scams that are created just to raise funds.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
April 29, 2018, 05:31:32 AM
For me it is better to hold and sell token bounty also. Even though it is not popular or famous just like bitcoins in crptocurrencies, still there is a possibility that it can be achieve success in cryptocurrency.
All coins have potential we should believe on these platform in order to obtain profit.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
If you work with bounty program I am just suggest you must hold your bounty token because when bounty token start distributing on that time all Bounty Hunter sell his token in this region market going to down so you must hold your bounty token for your better and bright future hope you understand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
of course, everything is individual and depends on a particular ICO. perspective project of course need to hold up to the best performance. and if you see that the ICO is not viable for development , then sell
Activity: 322
April 27, 2018, 03:41:18 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I think it's better to get the gift tokens that have been registered in the market before distribution is done even after the dump distribution is often the case but it does not matter because usually the token is a potential token so it's better to hold it because I'm sure the price will return to the price before dump even will go beyond that
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
It depends on project - coin. After some bounty awards have been distributed, the price of coin is dropping too much. If there is such a situation, I prefer to sell too. All coins are unthinkable as a long term investment Smiley
Activity: 504
April 27, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
In such cases, I never sell the award for bounty, because I think that the rewards will grow several times, you just need to wait a bit. I'm going to wait about 1 year, after that I'll look at the price from the ICO, if it's lower then there's no point in selling at all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
If you find a great bounty with great project then hold, hold atleast for2-3 months. If a bounty is not good but it carries money for you then you should go for and sell as early as exchanges open.
Activity: 30
April 27, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
Hodl for a few years at least  Smiley
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
April 27, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
It is better to hold these days because all prices will rise in next months.
Are you sure about the coins you hold?
I think you should first consider whether the coin you hold is potentially, that's just my advice  Wink
  For me, holding or selling coins should pay attention to the ongoing market, If many requests are better saved until the price reaches what you want.
Activity: 448
April 27, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Guys is a very interesting question in the fact that everyone thinks in their own way and he is not being persuaded, it turns out that you just keep tokens of those projects in which you believe and expect them to make a big profit. And what do you think of bad tokens selling them on the exchanges is still simple.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
April 27, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
It is better to hold these days because all prices will rise in next months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
April 27, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
I hold the half and sell the half. it is no risk in my opinion. already free. if prices going up i will sell the half. it is very earning.
How is it free? You waste your time, look for attention, interest, learn, analyze. There is nothing unplaited. It is profitable or unprofitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
Such questions are asked by everyone who first participates in the bounty. If you are not sure about this project, then it's better to sell tokens. If you believe that the project will develop - it is better to leave the tokens yourself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
I hold the half and sell the half. it is no risk in my opinion. already free. if prices going up i will sell the half. it is very earning.
Pages:
Jump to: