Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 96. (Read 7287 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
April 29, 2018, 07:37:40 PM
Most token value grows even after 1 year, it does not have to be just within one month or two so i think HODL is better so long as the project is legit and promising. You don't have to worry about the deeps. demand for the token usually rises later
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
April 29, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
I always hold bounty tokens for quite a long time because I read a post where someone held his tokens and they were 1$ each in 4 months.
If you wanna ever sell, never sell all. hold a larger proportion of the tokens and sell a small portion. Thats my suggestion for you tho but always DYOR.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 07:05:27 PM
If you have doubt then sell the half and hold the older. Some bounty campaign still have activities after the project like giving additional token or they will give an announcement regarding for the upcoming event. Some project will tell you to hold because they know that their token will be rise in they desire price.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

There are bounty tokens that prove to be very useful and valuable, of course this depends on whether the project is a success or not, Id advise that you hold these coins for a while after the end of bounty campaign and see what value you can get from them. then you can decide whether to dispose or not
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 29, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Deciding to hold your tokens will be depending on the campaign, if the ico do really have a good platform then we can say it was worth holding because it might grow even more in the future just like  credit coins.
Activity: 9
April 29, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
I think it depends on project behind the coin..
But I think there is no point to participate into bounty with bad projects.
So if project is good definitely need to hodl, and take much more money after few months.
Activity: 199
April 29, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
if you hold them for 3-4 months nothing will happen, but you will understand what kind of coins you got.
Activity: 686
April 29, 2018, 05:51:43 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
it is true that many developers give their bounty tokens to their bounty participants after the tokens enter the market, I think this is better because the participants can directly sell it without having to wait longer because sometimes at the beginning of the list price is quite high and worth to sell
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
April 29, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
Currently I prefer converting my alternative tokens to BTC or ETH, but that's just because I need to earn my living  Roll Eyes
If I had some financial reserve I would definitely hold altcoins hoping that their price will rise in the future.
We'll see, there are certainly some altcoins that are worth holding, especially those that deal with mobile technologies, gaming, medicine and the alike.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 29, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
When bounty hunter sell their tokens as they got , the price of the token sudden dumps on exchange listing but as this selling finish and the project goes ahead successfully with their road map the token price also goes up and if market also in bullish trend the token spikes high as well so I think we should wait and hold bounty token for good price to come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
I think and I am confident that the tokens that are received from the bounty must necessarily be held, because in the near future the prices for such coins or tokens are likely to grow, I think that this is true, because people take part in projects that only enter the market and are likely to be of interest to many people. Therefore, the price can grow, you just need to wait.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
April 29, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
Before taking this decision you must do a search about the project like you are an investor. Then you decide if you are going to hold or you are just going to sell and to pass to another projects.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
I have never sold any bounty profits, i think that is the worst thing that you can do. You are just selling a huge opportunity of having more money in a near future.
I dont like to sell, seriously
Activity: 203
April 29, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
I'm planning to hold it when I saw there will be lot number of holder, but if I saw everyone is selling then I also let go and buy some ETH to hold and Satoshi just to keep.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
It depends on project - coin. After some bounty awards have been distributed, the price of coin is dropping too much. If there is such a situation, I prefer to sell too. All coins are unthinkable as a long term investment Smiley
Activity: 135
April 29, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
hold the bounty token,but it depends on the token we have,most bounty have know potential or valve,,so before we can hold we need to make a research on the type of coin we are holding,,in other way round,,some bounty coins have a great potential and valve so therefore we must not sell coin anyhow
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
If you did not manage to sell immediately after the appearance on the stock exchange - you can only hold these tokens for about half a year, until the price rises reasonably

Hold the bounty token. But before join the bounty check the project and gether the bounty project and waith Sheet. Then easy way to choose the best project. If get best project token hold the long time. So token price is increases every day. So it good opportunity for the future growth.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 29, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
the new bounty token in can better hold first until the tokens enter the exchange market usually the price will be better
Activity: 201
April 29, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
If you did not manage to sell immediately after the appearance on the stock exchange - you can only hold these tokens for about half a year, until the price rises reasonably
Activity: 756
April 29, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
it depends on how good the token project is, if you think the project has potential for growth and a bright future, then hold is the right choice, but if the token project is lonely and no further developments should be sold
Pages:
Jump to: