Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 100. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
April 29, 2018, 08:33:04 AM
I think it depends on us bounty hunters ,
There are some bounty hunters who prefer on holding it for a long time then there are some who just wants to get rid of it to get their money from the bounty,
It is just like trading but in this case the capital that we invest in is our time and effort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 29, 2018, 08:29:22 AM
if I myself, surely I will always hold all tokens that I get from bounty.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
it's better if you have a tokens with a great price in the market, exchange it into ETH or BTC then hold it.. wait until the time that the value of coins is in the high rate in that way you  can earn a great profit for your self.. Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 226
April 29, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
It will definitely depends if the value drastically drops or grows. I usually sell it immediately and seldom hold it. I just want to get something so that i could invest it in other alts. I just make decisions that I wont regret even though I commit mistakes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I wonder why it always happened that after the campaign period and get your reward the token price is so down, and we need to wait a few months to paid our efforts so that we should hold it until we decide to sell in a good price.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 29, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
Check your tokens potential. If you think it will be more valuable than now you can wait for it. In my opinion, every token will be pump and dump so you need the sell right time.

Indeed, before we decide to selling our token, better we see the potential of that token. Some token that i got I am hold and some I sell it and convert it to bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
Check your tokens potential. If you think it will be more valuable than now you can wait for it. In my opinion, every token will be pump and dump so you need the sell right time.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it

It's better to sell bounty token we can feel it's worth if we handed it .I do prefer to hold my invested amount to the higher increases of value.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 29, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
Depends on what kind of project you have taken part in. For me I only choose proejects with very good fundamentals and low market caps. Also I make sure that the team should be competent to pull it through. For me its always a hodl till the alt season. That is when I sell almost most of my alts no matter what.
Activity: 220
April 29, 2018, 07:14:54 AM
It all depends on the project. I think the best way if possible to sell half of the tokens not less ,than ICO price. Under good circumstances
when the price hits x2-X3. If the project deserves high experts ratings, it makes sense to leave at least half of the tokens in case of a large profit in the future.
Activity: 257
April 29, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Usually most of bounty participants selling their coin when they get token from bounty campaign because they need funds to support their financial problems. for me I keep holding my coins from bounty..
Activity: 658
April 29, 2018, 06:57:28 AM
Hmm.. i think it will depends the project and your faith if you believe the project will success why not you hold for not dump the price ?
however the great project is rare to hold the price not got dump because mostly bounty hunters for the project will instanly sell when they got the token
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
If bounties hunter is your part-time job, just hold your tokens for further profit Smiley Or you can sell it when it hits big exchange, the price would be almost highest. I just sell them when it hits my target !
Activity: 56
April 29, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

by seeing the market today , I think you prefer to hold. wait until the price go up.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 06:47:44 AM
you can sell new tokens at once, or you can sell a part of the tokens, and the rest of you should wait and see that they will grow in price, in this situation everything depends on the ambitions of the project, if the product created by the developers of the token will be useful to society, then tokens will grow in price
Activity: 448
April 29, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
Always prefer to hold bounty tokens because in coming days market will become more bullish which we didn't expect. My plan is to hold all bounty tokens for 6 months to 2 years because patience is the key for success and profit. Just sell airdrop tokens if you have! Bounty token price always rise after being listed at a certain exchange. Hope you like it!
Activity: 179
April 29, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
There are different situations ... sometimes you need to wait and the price goes up . Sometimes it makes sense to sell at once ...it all depends on the project and its road map
Activity: 172
April 29, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
it actually depends on your strategy and plan for the token but for me, it is better to hodl it for a while especially if the ico is such a success and the project is a good project. tokens from bounties usually increases or reaches ico price a few months after so better hodl.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
you can sell a part of the tokens immediately after you received them, keep the second part and wait for the token to grow in price, if you think that the token can not add to the price, then you can sell all the tokens at once
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 06:37:01 AM
It all depends on the situation. If the token is listed on famous exchange I would recommend you to sell it.
Otherwise, probably, it is necessary to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: