Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 104. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
Most of the bounty hunters usually dump their bounty tokens because they want quick money. I have always disapproved this habit, but I understand that it has a rational, since the tokens usually tank afterwards for a while...
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
I alway sell all bounty coin after ico and token list on exchange.Most of Token after ICO is trash.You can use money from sell token to buy top of the best coin on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
If it is a token of very promising ICOs project - then you should hold it, because it can bring you more than 10x profit in a year. For example, i've recieved some ABT tokens from Arcblock bounty, and i hold it because i believe that they will grow much times in future.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
Usually after the token or coin is up on exchange, most people will do a massive dump on it causing price to drop massively (most of the time) but that does not mean that the coin is worthless.

If you believe in the project and the team is really good, holding it should do much massive gain instead of worry about the drop in price after it is up on exchange.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
April 25, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

The token will dump gradually because they are selling it at low price. I have read the best strategy to pump the token is that, you will need to set the starting price at a highest price, the CEO of the team will be the one to decide what price is the best start to attract people to buy these tokens. Hold is the best to get a high profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
Immediately sell the tokens no one advises, it is better to be hold them 1-3 months. Next, closely monitors social networks and token sites. if they found new sponsors, signed a contract with some company that will lead to an increase in the price of the exchange. And if there are no posts in social networks, there is no news on the site it is better to sell tokens at once . Good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
April 25, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
if the tokens have good potential I think there is no problem to hold token until teoken has a high price, because now the market condition is experiencing a significant increase. so i think hold a coin or token result of bounty is a good job and give profit.
Activity: 56
April 25, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
I agree that there's no really fixed way on how you managing your earned tokens. You could either sell 50% or hold 100% or sell 100% after you got your token bounty. There are very intriquing, because it can result in good potential growth value if you hold it longer, but sometimes it could also decrease in values. For me, I use the 50% sell and 50% hold strategy, so I still have a chance in investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
option to keep until the last initially promises more profit on paper, but the chance that everything will work well is also present.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 25, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
If you are a true believer of crypto currencies then hold your bounty tokens until the company complete its roadmap and then you will get maximum rewards from your bounty holdings. After the roadmap over and project is fully implemented, you get much better returns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 11:37:37 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I always pay attention to the final product. If it is of interest to society, then the coin will have a good potential for growth. Tokens of projects that I do not like I sell immediately. I like this strategy.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
At first, you need to look more carefully at the ICO which you are participating, this move would increase the chances for success. And you always can sold part of your bounty tokens just after the date of exchange listing.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 25, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
Before my  participation in any bounty I researched more information about the ICOs and the token to be earned how useful is the project of the ICO?  is it a solution to the society in general?  having equipped and convinced myself with all the necessary information as regards the ICO and potentials of the token I always ensured that I hodl those tokens for long in my wallet before selling part of the tokens.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
I think you should act on the circumstances. If you see that the project in which you participated is promising, then you should probably keep the tokens of this project in the long term, if the projects are bad, then do not wait until it finally falls.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 25, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I don't know about "must", but I am holding some coins and of course selling as well.. you have to control the news.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
April 25, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
I hold the token I get from bounty and wait for it to go above ICO price and then sell it but sometimes if I think the project is really good and its going to moon I hold them a little bit longer. It really depends too if I need the money right away then I have no choice but to let of those token that I think is not going to grow.
Activity: 179
April 25, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
I prefer to hold my bounty tokens and wait until the market value increases than selling it in very low price because I believe holding tokens in long term is worth and beneficial to investors.

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
April 25, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
Just a friendly advise to OP if you wanna earn huge huge money from bounty just hodl it until it reaches its good price believe me its my personal experience if ever all my tokens last year from bounty are currently holding in my wallet today maybe Im a millionaire right now in dollars but unfortunately I sold it in the middle of the year last year its a big mistake.    
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
if I will always hold all my bounty tokens.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 10:59:47 AM
Bounty should always be hold. As the value will be increase in long run. If you sell the bounty token you will get only little profit, but in long run yo donot know how big the profit will be?
Jump to: