Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 98. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 10:32:37 AM
Because of that many investors hate bounty company and hunters. If you don't trust in the project, I consider what should be sold.
But as practice shows, need wait when coins will pump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
Holds are always important to everyone especially those who have a bounty i am never selling those tokens that i receive from bounties.  because I will make sure my tokens have a great value to the market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 29, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Quite a number of time i have been participating in a bounty campaign and at the end i usually get paid in token. I hold the token for some month thinking its value will appreciate more than the initial value but to my surprise the token was dump and lost value more than 50 percent decline of the initial value. So, not all the token appreciate after the first week of listing on the exchange.  
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
If I ask you better if you sell your bounty token or trade to earn it fast.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 10:22:10 AM
It’s really depends on what token you received in bounty. But for me I will hold it for a month or two just to test if it’s a good investment or not. If the value is continue going down I will sell it. If the value is going up I will hold it at least 3-6 months.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 29, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
If the token or coin has a great developer and advisor behind it, then I'll hold. Roadmap also is one factor I need to consider for holding. It they don't have anything special to spread good news each time then I'm going to sell them even on the lowest market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
I think first learn trade movement. No mistake in making decisions.
Because the trading situation is unstable. Follow market developments and take decisions. Sell or hold.
Activity: 135
April 29, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
depending on choice,,you plan to hold token got from bounty and you can plan to sell,,,but what i know is that their are some bounties that needs to be kept because of their potential and the valve they got in future,,moreso their are some bounty also that need to be sold because they dont have any valve
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Well, to be honest, i am never selling those tokens that i receive from bounties. It is like selling something that you know that it might go up in a near future.
Seriously, i dont like people who dump bounty tokens.
Activity: 429
April 29, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
what I do with my bounty token is to sell immediately to earn money because if you hold it for a long time it might have dropped its value.
Activity: 42
April 29, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
I still cant get my coins from ENVION. But i get my Helbiz and BAX. They give so fast and i will hold them long term. Because i believe that they will increase fast
Activity: 147
April 29, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
It depend on your strategi and what token do you hold, if you think this is a potential token and the prices will rise and rise again it better to hold until the prices you want.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 29, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
I try to choose prospective companies for bounty. And I keep their coins, in the hope that they will cost more. Most often get. I would advise everyone to do so. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
April 29, 2018, 09:58:52 AM
I'm joining some bounty campaigns and in my experience sometimes it is better to sell because you will expect the dumpers to sell their tokens and it will drastically change the token price even though they lock the token and increase the token price there is always someone who will dump their token but if their team and their vision and their ICO is reasonably good you should hold their tokens and wait for it to go to the moon.
Activity: 79
April 29, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

by seeing the market and the price , you should hold it. wait.. the price will rise soon
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
I will see my bounty coin. If the bounty project has a good future, I will hold the coins and not sell it at a low price, because the token reward will certainly have the future and the high price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 29, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
If you believe in the project, you see teams efforts, clear roadmap and working project then you should hold tokens and wait when their price increases. The opposite situation is when you don't see any progress. In this case you should sell your tokens immediately until they are dumped totally.
Activity: 380
April 29, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
I'm sorry I sold it to you if I had to sell it for what I sold. So if you do not need the money, do not sell things and earn money from bounty awards. The coins you sell for 10 cent can be 1 dollar within a few months Sad
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 09:37:54 AM
My strategy is to hodl everything I get either through airdrops or as a bounty reward. The stories of success such that don't start with words "I sold" Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
It depends on your participation in the bounty ,project is shit  you can sell them immediately, but if you get a coin from a high potential project, you should keep it in order to sell it at a higher price in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: