Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 102. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
I advise you to keep the tokens received from bounty companies, as we get a little money from bounty companies, but in the future this small handful can become a big pile of money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think most of the newly released tokens we received from ICOs and Bounties
will go down even upon listed, prices don't soar up that high. The best thing
to do is to hold, it may seem boring and unproductive but holding is supposedly
a very good strategy to see how these coins progress in the coming months.
3 to 6 months will probably give you enough time to sort out if you should
sell or hold a bit more.
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

In my suggestion It's better to hold your bounty rewards than to sell it in low price, Long-term holder can gain you a huge profit.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
I'm a holder so whenever I get coins the first thing that comes to my mind is to hold, same goes for token so I think it depends on the individual and their believe in the coin.
April 26, 2018, 02:08:27 PM
Holding it for a little longer would be much better as these developers needs sometime to do their thing.If the project is strong there will be no problem with the roadmap but if the project seems to be not going to achieve success you shouldnt be holding those tokens as i wont give you much profits even if you hold these tokens for years.
Activity: 130
April 26, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
It depends on the token itself. Some token do not get listed on a lot of exchanges after the ICO so if your token gets listed on a single exchange only you should sell
Activity: 48
April 26, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
good question,but its hard to say do you need to hold tokens or not, never know which will be pumped and which will be forgotten. Im personally holding blockchain tokens,will hold egretia aswell  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 26, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
Hold time is the 'key' where we will get best time to sell and make big profits.
Selling will not be a good idea if you are aiming to earn a bigger profit.
and it usually takes a month before it gets back up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
I think that in most cases it is worthwhile to wait and not to sell coins at once. Because they are relatively long increase in price.
Activity: 78
April 26, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
I believe that everything depends on the project and the situation on the market, if the market is in the red zone, all the altcoys are falling, then I would sell tokens from the bounty and go to the etherium, if the project is promising and can give a profit several times more it must be hodl
April 26, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
the ideal strategy is to sell half at any rate
will not so it's a shame if all sharply will fall
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
April 26, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
It is always better to Hold, as a bounty hunter see yourself like an investor when you receive your token, do not dump the dip, wait and hold, thats when you can earn
Merit: 114
April 26, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
No one couldn't tell what you must do or mustn't with your bounty rewards. But the principle is very simple, hold until the price will satisfy you, or as long as the project's token brings constant dividends from its holding it on a wallet.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 26, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
This depends on whether the token's ICO really has value, and if that ICO is an scam, this token will quickly become a 0 price, I once had a token called oth, and it's price on etherdelta was a few days Change from 0.015eth to 0. Can you imagine it?
Activity: 166
April 26, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I like to hold them because I only participate in the selected bounties so I like to hold them because I know that coins are good and can give me more profit in the future and the coins I have got for free so I like to hold because If they go up in price I can get double profits.

less is more I will also do the same thing, aren't we getting tokens for free? or it could be spelled out without spending money we only with the task requested we get a reward in the form of a token, I think it's about a sense of patience to save while the token belonging to a good situation to come and of course bring in profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
April 26, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
I think that you need to sell tokens, which are received from the bounty of the campaigns.
Get Ethereum and be able to invest in a good ICO project. The probability of increasing their investments is much greater.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
I like to hold them because I only participate in the selected bounties so I like to hold them because I know that coins are good and can give me more profit in the future and the coins I have got for free so I like to hold because If they go up in price I can get double profits.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
My point of view is that we have to hold it,we cannot say anyway when will the price goes up but whenever this will happen,we are so sure that oneday there will be a surprising bigger amount 'till this year ends.
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
In my opinion, you should hold the bounty coins as it can increase manifolds in few months. 1 out of 10 such holdings can give you 100x returns in 2-3 months.
April 26, 2018, 12:34:54 PM
My suggest to you, hold bounty tokens until the companies complete his road map and list there coins on big exchanges. I think if you hold your bounty tokens for long term then you will get big profit.If you need some money then you can sell some percentage of your holding as per your requirement.
Jump to: