Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 106. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 25, 2018, 08:39:37 AM
It depends on the project of the bounty and their roadmap. If the coin is too long for it's main launch most likely many will dump but don't dump it immediately because many investors will much likely dump their bonuses in the pre-sale so the best thing to do is sell it a month or two after you got the rewards.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 08:34:19 AM
If the project is good then you would get good value, if it is not then you wouldn't. You would also get good value in a favorable market situation. So, sell it if you get good value.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
I advise you to keep the token you get from bounty because there could be a dump that makes you sorry if you miss it
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
In the world of crypto-currency units, everything seems to have been miserable for 3-4 months. and all the coins lost value. It is very unreasonable to make sales when prices are low. bounty tokens should not be sold. you will get more profits when the market goes up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 08:26:36 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If you participate in a bounty campaign of a certain project, this means that you believe in prospects of its development in the future. And as project develops, price of its token will grow, so it makes no sense to immediately sell a token bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
I try to sell as early as possible because in my experience all the bounty hunters start selling and the price of tokens in the future even decreases.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 25, 2018, 08:04:51 AM
as far i know the price depends on how dev runs the project.
i hold my token if the token has good dev, vice versa
Activity: 146
April 25, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
I think, we need to wait. we participate in the project, that is have to support them. and if Headhunters always do coins when release who more needs the program of generosity? the project won't do the Baunti program any more. it is simple to sell when the price is high or you need money.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 07:33:22 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For me if my token that I earned from joining bounty. I hold it for a couple of weeks only.  And if I see that the price is enough for me then I will sell because I'm afraid if the will drop and also I needed money. Does my technique is wrong?
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 25, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
From my knowledge, if it growing down and u forget to sell or late to sell, just hold their coin own of coin will be try to make it good and growing up. If coin have some problem or something u should sell it first.
Activity: 81
April 25, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
you can hold it first until the price goes up and then you can sell all the tokens you have from the bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 25, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
Really it depends on the project which you received the token from. You should look into the project and the developers and also the market cap and whitepaper and check if they get listed on a lot of exchanges. The potential of the coin is what should determine if you should sell your tokens or not because some tokens can make you a lot of money if you hold them
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

in my opinion you just save the token given when I wish the price were down. But if supposing a given token was worth or have high prices then you better sell it. I think so
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 25, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
If you haven't done a lot of research before the joining the bounty, now is definitely time to do the research. A good project with a good team is more likely to grow and therefore the value of the tokens will grow. In contrast a project that is less structured is more likely to fail and thus its tokens will not increase in value no matter how long you hold them
Activity: 116
April 25, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

If you believe in project, hold at least 50%-100% of earned tokens. If you are sure project will not be successful, sell them all.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
My experience of participating in bounty campaigns is not great, but regarding all projects where I participated I realized that you should not rush.
Activity: 70
April 24, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
Why not both? You can easily sell a part of the profit and hodl the other part.
This way you will be able to hold, a coin that will go up in the future, and even if it goes down, you still have got some nice profits.
Good luck
Activity: 921
April 24, 2018, 05:45:48 PM
I think that we should act on the basis of the situation. If bounty tokens after entering the exchange will increase in price, I will wait a few days, and will sell half or a third, and the remaining tokens will be stored in the long term.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 05:43:06 PM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it

It must be sell for us to encourage to the next project that proven we are paid  off what we are doing that's worth.
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
What you need to live - translate into fiat money, and what's left, or translate into a more reliable and promising coin, or go and hope for the best
Jump to: