Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 107. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
It's up to you to hold or sell your tokens. Bounty tokens can be hold some more time to have its price in a market and can increase much more than existing tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 05:35:15 PM
If you have earned some of tokens from bounty campaigns and if you are asking if you'll gonna hold or sell it?

Actually it is your compensation so you can make money out of it. Maybe a piece of advice, choose couple of tokens that you think that has a future... Smiley
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 05:32:56 PM
I'd say leave everything in your wallets for at least 2 years !
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
I suggest try to hold aja first because of the possibility of 3 or 5 months must be the price of coins rise
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
Personally I am one of the minotiry who focuses on just holding the altcoins for a very long period without any focus on short-term profits
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 05:06:49 AM
all the token prices we receive from the campaign reward will increase if the volume in each market or demand in each market increases, so in this case focus more on the dev prospects, how far they still care about their coins already entered in the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
Depending on the number of locations available. Sometimes there is also an after finished ICO and enter the market falling, and sometimes there is also high. and it is this high should immediately be sold because it is very a pity when falling. If the price of finished ICO does not match expectations then hold course.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
In my experience I will say that it is better to hodl. Even now, when bitcoin fall, alcoins fall much faster and lost several times in price, when the market began to recover, they also grew rapidly, some even much more, so if you have the opportunity, it's better to hold your coins for at least six months. Of course, if there is a peak in growth, as in January 2018, then it's better to sell.
GFE
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 04:47:19 AM
I saw this question several times in BTT. So my strategy is sell 50% of bounty tokens and hold other 50% for long term. By this way you will achieve 2 targets - 1) you will earn some profit in any case; 2) you can earn extra profit in case of successful bounty project development
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
There are different situations ... sometimes you need to wait and the price goes up . Sometimes it makes sense to sell at once ...it all depends on the project and its road map
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
It depends on your strategy.
I prefer to sell, and our member at whaletank do the same, locking profit is the main rule in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
It is what's called as the risks of joining the bounty campaigns. When we find the scams ICO or unworthy coin, we will get nothing, likely losing our time and energy free of charge. But, if we are ready with the risk, it doesn't matter because we will get the rewards from other bounty campaigns. Therefore, I'm okay to face this condition. Sometimes, I also get the very legit token from the bounty campaign and it changes my life. Regarding the token from bounty, I will analyze first in the exchange after the distribution and analyze the token supply and allocation for the bounty. If it is worthed to sell, I will sell it. But if it is worthed for investment, I will keep it.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 04:00:45 AM
see the progress in the market, if the prospect is a good prospect I hold
Activity: 518
April 24, 2018, 03:51:00 AM
Is that necessary to hold the token that you recieve in the bounty campaigns. I think it depends to a person who handling it because a person who receive it in bounties sometimes have a personal problem like their daily needs in order to eat in a who months. I mean it's up to a person if he needs it or not he will cash it out to use it.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
It's better to hold onto bounty coins until it reaches a reasonable value to make you feel all that work, worthwhile. But also always need to be aware of latest news about them so that you know the right time to sell or hold.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
HOLD FOR GOLD. That is the theme of bounty hunting in order to become a successful bounty hunter you need patience to hold those have great potential tokens.
it's up to you, if you want to be sold, sell it,
we do not recommend you to hold all the coins,
because the coin of the project is not necessarily good
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 24, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
If you join some bounty campaign just because its reward is high, but don't believe in the project, you should sell it.
Otherwise, if you like the project, you should hold it.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 03:26:42 AM
In my opinion, I think Yes, I do think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you participated in provided that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it.

That's why, adequate research is needed to choose campaigns carefully
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
if the price drops better just hold the token until the price goes up again, but if you are not sure the price will go up. you can sell it, it's just a gift .. we just accept what it's worth!
If you are there in this business and that you have managed to make some tokens, then you need to be very much careful when it comes to that of the holding or selling of all those tokens as the decision once made can never be reversed. I will suggest you keep on holding all those tokens until and unless you can see the market value this much higher that can help you earn more money.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
Yes, that is the risk and choice that exists in this investment. If the token price drops after it has been paid, you can hold the token for a certain period of time. You do that for you to get the golden fruit from which you plant. At a time when market prices have soared, you will feel how dense the investment you have so far. And you will not be in vain if you do that step.
Jump to: